BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Mugekuge View Post
    Hmm for petrified strat , do i need 2 rikkus TMs? Cuz i got one.
    I think you can use one, but it'll be slower. I fucked up my first try, but I realized how much you need a few ailments stacked with it too. Hopefully theshun will keep his up for another day and slap on Grand Helm, Tabby Suit, and Silver Glasses or Fairy Ring so it'll be a bit faster!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    I think you can use one, but it'll be slower. I fucked up my first try, but I realized how much you need a few ailments stacked with it too. Hopefully theshun will keep his up for another day and slap on Grand Helm, Tabby Suit, and Silver Glasses or Fairy Ring so it'll be a bit faster!
    I've been trying normal strats but shit gets out of control mostly under 50%

Edit: This is a friend strat:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvi...marlboro_trial

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    I'm going to try to catch up on all my vortex challenges today: story characters (need the saber), octopus teacher, aegieon, and maybe malboro if I'm feeling particularly frisky (though really, I should have the gear and units for it once a workable strategy is found). I really hate moving gear all over the place; I always forget and leave somebody naked and walk into Arena (or into an Engels ELT). I feel like I'm psyching myself up for a half marathon...
    Exactly what I did today lol. Apparently 0% on the life bar isn't 0.00 couple of times my last hit made orthros and aigaioen hit 0% but were still left alive to wipe me -_-. Only got malboro left.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Epical View Post
    Does anyone have a 1K+ (ideally 1.1K+, which is BiS or close to) A2? I'm trying to build my friends list with as many A2s to chain with mine before they die out from the limited nature of the NieR banner.
    A2 with current gear is 1030ATK, nonelemental. I'm going to be working on trials tonight so hopefully I'll finish off trials up to aigeion at the least.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    Done but para is still an issue. I can drop a Poach for a Null Para material. Currently, you do need two Rikku Pouches since we have no innate hide who also have AoE cleanse.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    Done but para is still an issue. I can drop a Poach for a Null Para material. Currently, you do need two Rikku Pouches since we have no innate hide who also have AoE cleanse.
    I think you can do it with one, but just dorp one of your damage dealers. Also, it seems like it's not necessary. As long as you DW Cursed Card, it seems to basically always hit petrify on everyone with 4/5 status ailments resisted. I'm too tired to retry it tonight cause it's a long fight, but I'll do it tomorrow morning with your Setzer and post setup.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Caught up to Octopus, but when I tried robot I accidentally took an A2 with excal. Packing in for the night. Progress, yay!

Finally got 21O the proceeded to get a second one right after. Fucking rng. Think I might be done with this banner now. Haven't been this happy to get a 3* since I got my first zidane.

Blew 400k raid coins today. 3 full Adam tmr, 1 9s to 81%, eve to 80%, and 1 21O to 45%. Meanwhile I had enough beastlords and virtuous contracts get at least one full each and have of another. :/ Maxed out knight delita, zyrus #2, Ashe and earth veritas. Working on Victoria now. Maybe I'll work on queen next. Good ole cactaurs dunes.

Would two zyrus be good enough for the upcoming physical resistance trials? The only other two good mages i have are Ashe and Victoria.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Zyrus is top-tier for magic damage, and Victoria has an ability that functions similar to Zyrus's but is also AoE. Ashe is great as well and can heal while doing magic damage. You've got a good team there for magic.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Can you do doubles? Double Ashe, Victoria, or Zyrus? Ashe tends to be the go to since she has heal (two of them can actually remove WHM from the party). Also, Victoria can chain or finish, Zyrus can finish, Ashe chains.

Yeah i have 2 zyrus and singles of ashe and Victoria. Only one draco spike though. Most of my mage gear is pretty basic because physical tmr are better atm.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

P. Good week for me. Pulled 3x9S(Not sure what to do with the 3rd one yet), Ashe, and Setzer. I leveled all of them using the raid.

I finished 2 9S tms, my first of 3 Letters and Arms, and Arsha's Talisman.

And I still can't hold a candle to ELT Marlboro. Fuck that thing.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Got Aigaion to 6% and accidentally hit "auto" when the cat jumped in my lap. Wipe.

Fuck. That. Shit.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Got Aigaion to 6% and accidentally hit "auto" when the cat jumped in my lap. Wipe.

Fuck. That. Shit.
    Couldn't you have quickly closed the app and reopened to reset the turn? Or does that not work in Algion?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Couldn't you have quickly closed the app and reopened to reset the turn? Or does that not work in Algion?
    It does, and I did, but the "auto" was still lit up when I reopened the app and my turn ended before I could do anything.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Oh shit Coren that sucks. So sorry to hear. How long were you going for?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Oh shit Coren that sucks. So sorry to hear. How long were you going for?
    Fortunately I was doing the new "use A2 to hulksmash/bruteforce" strat, so only about 25 min (A2, A2 friend, WoL, Rem, Tilish, Enhanced Soleil). And I killed him on the next attempt. What took the longest was cycling through friends to get an A2 that didn't have excal/deathbringer. It took about 7 tries, which isn't too horrible I guess? I used ramuh and a limit burst, but apparently I used magic at some point so I didn't get world destroyer; it's basically garbage anyway, right?

A2 is up to 1018 nonelemental with killer materia (machine or plant) in use. With DV TMR it's 1126. I have a snow TMR at 50%; that would put her at 1168. Hooray for having BiS again!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Agrias with World Destroyer was pretty awesome on the Tactics event. It's 100% a luxury item though. Too much mp and the break isn't strong enough to be used in hard content imo.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fortunately I was doing the new "use A2 to hulksmash/bruteforce" strat, so only about 25 min (A2, A2 friend, WoL, Rem, Tilish, Enhanced Soleil). And I killed him on the next attempt. What took the longest was cycling through friends to get an A2 that didn't have excal/deathbringer. It took about 7 tries, which isn't too horrible I guess? I used ramuh and a limit burst, but apparently I used magic at some point so I didn't get world destroyer; it's basically garbage anyway, right?

A2 is up to 1018 nonelemental with killer materia (machine or plant) in use. With DV TMR it's 1126. I have a snow TMR at 50%; that would put her at 1168. Hooray for having BiS again!
    Throw me an invite - 503,085,531.

Currently 1163 with light element and just over 6K HP.