Closed Thread
Page 300 of 422 FirstFirst ... 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Today's login makes a 75% physical evade and 20% magic evade Lightning. Twenty Sided Die and Quick Assault are almost done for a capped evasion Lightning. Get some more Shine done and I can Safety Bit her and still be capped.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Got Rem on daily. Should have stopped while I was ahead. Got 1 Sice add a pile of shit from an 11-pull and my other saved-up tickets.

Underleveled rem is up as friend for you guys though!

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

ELT boss is immune to thunder/fire......Good thing I finished Mustadio's TM a long time ago just in case something like this would happen.

So your call: Olive with Mustadio's TM(@1040 atk) or Orlandeau @ 972 atk.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I pulled king after like 8 of my tickets i saved up, very underleveled, but if you want a bonus, i have him up.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Set my Olive for friend unit with Dragon's Roar gun. She will carry your team through ELT on her own with grapeshot and her LB on the boss

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Switched friend unit to Rem; almost have enough phantoma for her dagger, so she'll be a bit better soon, lol.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I got Sice, going to use that for now.

Also like the new style of more energy but more drops even if it maths out to less.

Ran into the bonus mob on my first run of 4th difficulty too. No bonus units. Rip.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

thanks @ theshun and Zoii. appreciate the offer to help even if I ended up not needing it. TT is loving her fancy new Genji Glove.

logged in, did a couple runs of type-0, saw Alvinho's friend unit and wanted to die inside lol

I did ok. daily + three tickets netted me two false golds and one Sice. can't complain

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    thanks @ theshun and Zoii. appreciate the offer to help even if I ended up not needing it. TT is loving her fancy new Genji Glove.

logged in, did a couple runs of type-0, saw Alvinho's friend unit and wanted to die inside lol

I did ok. daily + three tickets netted me two false golds and one Sice. can't complain
    lol, leftover cactuars from Bahamut summons. Don't feel bad; you'll get there. :D

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ikuni Kuni
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Decided to blow my ticket stash on Aileen banner before it ended, was about 50 tickets. In total I spent like 80 tickets and some dailies on the banner. Ended up with Fryevia, Noctis, Sozhe x6, Shine #5, Zidane #5. Pretty happy since I pulled a lot for Noctis before and Fryevia has huge damage potential. Only problem is I never farmed my Ingus TMs, so Fryevia will have a sub-optimal build for awhile. Contemplating if I should use the 100% in TM Moogles I was saving for Rikku.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

Not one gold out of too many dailies and tickets on dragon killer.

I always throw that BGN ticket at the banner on grind events hoping for bonus. 3* double upgrade into 5* Rem on Type-0. So at least there is that.

Still have 40 moogles sitting in the delusion that I will ever see Zyrus or Reberta.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got sice maxed out from Bahamut coin trade ins. She's set as my friend atm. Glad I finished off miyuki's tm last night cause my chizuru can almost clear the whole elite by herself. Last boss takes a little bit more.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Zoii View Post
    Decided to blow my ticket stash on Aileen banner before it ended, was about 50 tickets. In total I spent like 80 tickets and some dailies on the banner. Ended up with Fryevia, Noctis, Sozhe x6, Shine #5, Zidane #5. Pretty happy since I pulled a lot for Noctis before and Fryevia has huge damage potential. Only problem is I never farmed my Ingus TMs, so Fryevia will have a sub-optimal build for awhile. Contemplating if I should use the 100% in TM Moogles I was saving for Rikku.
    Save for Rikku. I'm leaving TGCid for friend. He can carry for event with Bladeblitz and Divine Ruination on bosses, I think. Also, max counter Snow (45% chance for physical/mag) with equip staff and Golem Staff is MEAN in arena.

Edit: Leaving TGCid. He can solo with bladeblitz and DR. This way, he can still help with raid and event (since dragon killer works for both). PRO min is 272 and ELT min is 390. 13.6/15.6 min/NRG rates (or the exact same as previous events).

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

One 11 pull and my daily/half price resulted in 2 King's 3 Sice and one rainbow! Marie troll again. Dammit.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

ELT is such a joke, I love it, Olive along with Ling can 2 shot the final ELT boss with True Shot.

Spent roughly 7 tickets and got 2 sice, so pretty happy.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

not only is ELT a joke, it's 25 NRG with the rewards boosted accordingly. half the grinding, love it!

ok, advice time. so you guys mostly know what I have to work with right now. considering that, where should I go with this event's mats?

5-star maxed:
    - Cecil
    - Minfilia
    - Xon
    - Setzer
    - WoL

Other:
    - CoD (at base level)
    - Snow (at base level)

Hesitant to do Cecil because you just know WoL 6* is coming and that seems to blow him out of the water. but I've also heard that Cecil and WoL are different types of tanks and can both be useful.

I think I'll probably do Minfilia first because I lack a truly dedicated support unit. Then either do Cecil next or save up mats for WoL. Xon and Setzer are both useful for their cheese tactics but nowhere near the top of the list. I'm also considering raising up a CoD because she seems to offer a unique toolset that, while everything she does can be done by other units, nobody else quite puts those tools together the same way she does (also my only unit with AoE all-element resist). Snow is also an option for 100% provoke but I feel like that's a niche I can work on later.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'd put Cecil and Minfilia as TOP priorities. Minfilia's utility is incredible and if you don't have Marie she's simply the best Green Mage. Cecil is a great tank and despite WoL coming up (maybe?) he will still be useful. I see a lot of strategies using both Cecil and WoL in the same party for different reasons (Cecil is a great tank/support, WoL is a tank/debuffer). Don't forget that Cecil also has one of the best Limit Breaks in the game.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Excellent advice. That's kinda what I was thinking. Thanks!

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

GOing to need more than just a single Sice if I want to get some t4 crysts. Which I do. fuck.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

If anyone is loaded down with weak bonus units, my Reberta can solo ELT. Might have to bring an MP item or two.