Closed Thread
Page 246 of 422 FirstFirst ... 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    so this is what it looks like when you have triple Ovelia, Soleil, and Orlandu helper + 2x red and 1x yellow chocobo on ELT:

Spoiler: show

w00t
    It looks even better with 3 Red chocos, double Soleil, Ovelia, Lawrence, and Orlandu Helper.

Though I'm sure someone here can trump that very fast.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

where dat five Orlandu squad at lol

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Best I can do is 2 TGC, 1 Soleil, 2 50%ers. It's quite nice to get 1,700+6000 or so when you hit 3 reds.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

At 400k points, Y'sh at 50% TM, Have her robes and her weapon and STILL stuck at 3/5 upgrade mats for her Haven't seen one since last week. Really hope I get her upgrade mat before this ends or i'm gonna be pretty pissed at the game.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    At 400k points, Y'sh at 50% TM, Have her robes and her weapon and STILL stuck at 3/5 upgrade mats for her Haven't seen one since last week. Really hope I get her upgrade mat before this ends or i'm gonna be pretty pissed at the game.
    I have over 22, wish I could send you some :/ Still haven't pulled one unit though lol, had to get her with points. I had an army of Thancreds though

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

ugh don't even. I have a complete Y'sh TM waiting for that moment when I finally pull her. Currently at 859k, so I might be able to get her through achievement points. It will be close; I only got PRO on farm as of yesterday, and was doing ADV previously.

I mean I have Refia maxed out (no Dualcast) so I'm not worried. But it would be nice to have Y'sh too.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yuri, imo, you should use lapis for refills if you need to get Ysh. It'll cost you less for her at this point than hard pulling for an equivalent 5* from the gacha.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah, I agree. Just refresh on Thursday if you need to but I think you'll make it without anyway.

Also I'm reading some stuff on the IX units and there are interesting things there...
    Garnet and Eiko will be able to summon any Esper in your party, Zidane gets native DW for daggers, Kuja gets Flare Star and Dualcast Black, Vivi gets access to Doomsday and it works exactly like in the original game, Beatrix will be stronger than Orlandeau but she won't have debuffs in her kit. And Yuna will likely be announced in the next livestream! :D
    I really hope the summoners are good.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

ok, that's what I'll do. I'd like her just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Just refresh on Thursday if you need to but I think you'll make it without anyway.

Also I'm reading some stuff on the IX units and there are interesting things there...
    Garnet and Eiko will be able to summon any Esper in your party, Zidane gets native DW for daggers, Kuja gets Flare Star and Dualcast Black, Vivi gets access to Doomsday and it works exactly like in the original game, Beatrix will be stronger than Orlandeau but she won't have debuffs in her kit. And Yuna will likely be announced in the next livestream! :D
    I really hope the summoners are good.
    !!!!

too bad she's 5* base, but a man can dream. Prishe is too. all my favorites are :/ except Fran lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Fran is still capped at 4* in JP sadly but maybe she'll get the Vivi treatment and go to 6* eventually! They also mentioned the VI units for an upcoming event (Cyan, Edgar, Sabin and Shadow).

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Fran is still capped at 4* in JP sadly but maybe she'll get the Vivi treatment and go to 6* eventually! They also mentioned the VI units for an upcoming event (Cyan, Edgar, Sabin and Shadow).
    Double Edgar chainsaw chain city @ 6*?!? OOOOOOOOOO

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

So I'm just getting back into this after giving it a shot awhile back and forgetting about it. What should I be on the lookout for in terms of units? Are there any that are garbage that I shouldn't worry about trying to level at all? What are the best ways to spend my NRG?

My best unit right now it looks like is a 5-star Dark Knight Cecil I got from gacha. Everything else is 3* or 4*.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    So I'm just getting back into this after giving it a shot awhile back and forgetting about it. What should I be on the lookout for in terms of units? Are there any that are garbage that I shouldn't worry about trying to level at all? What are the best ways to spend my NRG?

My best unit right now it looks like is a 5-star Dark Knight Cecil I got from gacha. Everything else is 3* or 4*.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Can you list your 3* and 4* characters? Some of them can be upgraded to 6* and are top tier in their respective roles. Dark Knight Cecil sadly isn't that good, probably the worst 5* base we have.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Game keeps crashing when I try to go to the arena.

I'm assuming it's server side since I'm getting the same result on Nox, Memu, Nox on my laptop, and my phone. Gonna do Colosseum for now, as not to waste orbs.

Also, since Luneth is my chain closer, unfortunately couldn't put my best gear on Orlandeau, but for those on my FList, he still has 729 attack, so that's better than nothing. I need my top tier gear on Luneth though since he's the burst damage at the end of the chains

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Can you list your 3* and 4* characters? Some of them can be upgraded to 6* and are top tier in their respective roles. Dark Knight Cecil sadly isn't that good, probably the worst 5* base we have.
    Sure, in no particular order:

3*: Tellah, Shantotto, Rain, Lasswell, Firion, Exdeath, Clyne, Bedile, Zidane, Xiao, Wedge, Trey, Thancred, Shera, Shadow, Rydia, Penelo, Paul, Mustadio, Luna, Ludmille, Krile, Kain, Gilbert, Garland, Galuf, Freya, Fang, Edge, Edgar, Cyan, Charlotte, Cerius, Cecil, Arc

4*: Vivi, Santa Roselia, Soleil, Seven, Refia, Minfilia, Ingus, Gafgarion, Anzelm

5*: Dark Knight Cecil

Anything worth raising? I'm seeing good things about Firion.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Using combinations of Cecil, Firion, Exdeath, Rain, Minfillia, Refia, and Decil, you'll be totally fine.

Zidane has the best TM in the game. Dual wield lets you attack twice.

Yeah, for a balanced party, I'd say Cecil, Refia, Exdeath, Rain, and Decil. However, I'd say Decil should be the first to go if you ever manage something like Lightning, Gilgamesh, Luneth, Olive, or Orlandeau. I personally don't like Rain since I feel like his 6* kit sucks, but he's also the only 6* full breaker at the moment, so he wins over other units like Agrias, Vaan, or WoL by virtue of base HP.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Sure, in no particular order:

3*: Tellah, Shantotto, Rain, Lasswell, Firion, Exdeath, Clyne, Bedile, Zidane, Xiao, Wedge, Trey, Thancred, Shera, Shadow, Rydia, Penelo, Paul, Mustadio, Luna, Ludmille, Krile, Kain, Gilbert, Garland, Galuf, Freya, Fang, Edge, Edgar, Cyan, Charlotte, Cerius, Cecil, Arc

4*: Vivi, Santa Roselia, Soleil, Seven, Refia, Minfilia, Ingus, Gafgarion, Anzelm

5*: Dark Knight Cecil

Anything worth raising? I'm seeing good things about Firion.
    You pretty much have a good team here. Cecil is currently our best tank at 6* (WoL is coming soon though), Refia is the best healer with Dualcast (and you have Ludmille) but even without it she's top tier anyway, Rain for Full Break basically, Firion is a great DPS, Exdeath is one of the best mages (although mages in general are kinda lacking) and Minfilia is a really good support but I'd level her last. Start with Paladin Cecil and Refia, follow with Rain and then the rest.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Lasswell getting his promotion alone is pretty lame!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Here's 4x soleil and a TGC with 3 red chocos:

http://i.imgur.com/FGUNtLY.png

Here's my max damage on ifrit pro (practicing chaining, woo!)

http://i.imgur.com/3vq4nUh.png

Also, daily snow. Bleh.