Closed Thread
Page 392 of 422 FirstFirst ... 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I don't think you should enhance at all until you get to a fight where you need it. The resources are too rare. Granted, I don't follow my own advice and enhanced Firion right away.

I cleared Aigion. It was easy but took around 3hrs with breaks. I used a strong Emperor friend for damage. With 720ish mag, he was hitting for around 250k. I could get him up to 400k with fire imperil from Ling's LB.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Resources are indeed rare but personally I don't have many options so Luneth and (soon) Decil are good investments. I don't see me getting any upcoming 5* bases and T.Terra uses different types of materials anyway. Heck if I get anything it'll be on Nier's banner and those aren't getting enhancements anytime soon if ever.
    In short enhance away unless you have characters that we know have good/amazing enhancements coming up soonish (Ramza/arguably Agrias).

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I fully enhanced Ace because his imperil is for the most common elements and he's a broken mana battery (45 MP minimum). I fully enhanced Luneth because he was my first 5*, he's super strong, and can survive pretty well. I did +1/+2 on a few because of the mod bumps or passive bonus boosts. I still have LOTS of mats and the upcoming event is going to be an easy farm (most of us will be starting with 200%-450% boost).

On another note, can anyone set an amazing Emperor or shoot me an ID of one, please?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I enhanced Lighting AoE because it's cheap, Chizuru Molt because it's cheap and gives me my first perfect dodge unit, Sakura's defensive barrier because (again) it's cheap, and now I'm gonna do Decil because with enhancements he is an insane finisher that will pair very well with my Trance Terra chaining squad. Actually I'll probably do TTx2 Ashe Decil so I won't even need to bother healing him manually.

other than that, I can't think of anything or anyone I would bother enhancing right now.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I'm working on my Emperor now but he won't be ready until after the next event, most likely.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

omg I just realized you could buy body boost, holy torch, and several other A/S-rank bonus items in Sorcerer's Hideaway (and probably elsewhere)

I feel reaaaaaaaally dumb right about now

Thought I had spent all my motes already but thanks to a Reddit reminder i checked just in case and still had 34k left. If you haven't spent yours do it today.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hmm maybe Nier's collab isn't coming that soon. They've apparently finished shooting the next video update and that shouldn't be uploaded for a while (according to some people on Reddit so it's not officially confirmed). If Nier isn't our next Raid we're either getting FFXI (Prishe!) or a GL exclusive event for the Summer.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Hmm maybe Nier's collab isn't coming that soon. They've apparently finished shooting the next video update and that shouldn't be uploaded for a while (according to some people on Reddit so it's not officially confirmed). If Nier isn't our next Raid we're either getting FFXI (Prishe!) or a GL exclusive event for the Summer.
    BUT it has "S" and "O" in caps for 9S and 21O and that's a date 9/21! NIER 9/21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BG Level

Oh Christ I'll have like 150 tickets by then.

Got the summer bundle. 2 tickets, magic key and a star quartz for 300 lapis. Hope they keep doing stuff like this. Just went and looked at it again and it's a once daily thing and going for a week. Bye bye lapis that i saved for awhile.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Free daily is still up. They screwed up by leaving it up, then removed and replaced it with the usual daily (but it had beach Finas lol) so they reinstated the free daily.

My last freebie was CoD. Between that crystallized ticket banner and now summer bundle I'm probably going to spend at least 3k of the 10k i had saved up. Maybe more. Going to skip this banner waiting for a better one to come along.

BG Level

I finally, after pulling every day of the free banner, got a gold.

Garnet.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yah my free 28 days were terrible but at least I got some combine trust fodder.

Also I'm probably skipping this tactics banner entirely because I already have 4 Gaffs and have had like 6 Agrias so I'm set in bonus units and none of the 5* look remotely viable unless I'm missing something. At the very least this isn't a chasing banner for me and I have 10k Lapis saved for Nier.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I finally, after pulling every day of the free banner, got a gold.

Garnet.

Same. Seven.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Alma. >_>;;

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Pecil for me, and I just finished Excal #2 yesterday.

Doubt I'll need a 3rd.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ael Finn
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

my final free was a pecil as well, i think that makes 5 sitting around idle now... may have to work on excal #2

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Thinking about it, might be a good long term investment for a finisher on those light chains.