Closed Thread
Page 384 of 422 FirstFirst ... 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 ... LastLast
    New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Is there anything I should be looking out for on the friend summon? Seems I just pull low rank units

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Friend Summons are only good for TMs. Ollie, Shakha, King Giott are the most important. Carrie, Kenyu, and Montana are of secondary interest. Rizer is good if you're lacking in hp materia. The rest are all gil fodder; feed them trash 1* or 2* exp cactuars and sell them.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Paul is good for Escape until you get Germinas Boots from the vault. On events where you have expedition maps, that can be CRAZY helpful. Also, if anyone needs to do Gilg trial, I can do a 100% evade Lightning with Safety Bit and Discernment cheese. You will just let her auto-attack for about an hour.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    Paul is good for Escape until you get Germinas Boots from the vault. On events where you have expedition maps, that can be CRAZY helpful. Also, if anyone needs to do Gilg trial, I can do a 100% evade Lightning with Safety Bit and Discernment cheese. You will just let her auto-attack for about an hour.
    That'd be pretty sweet. I wouldn't mind that.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

just did the trial, I don't know why they even bothered putting this out when Tidus is a thing lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Okay, all set. 100% physical evasion, 58% counter rate, immune to every ailment, and immune to death. Keep an eye on it only so you can do the LB kill when his life is barely visible.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Sweet, added you. My ID is 532,828,853.

Edit: Woot, thanks for the clear. I was off on LB kill by one turn and the counter-attack killed him, but I managed to get everything else.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Sweet, added you. My ID is 532,828,853.

Edit: Woot, thanks for the clear. I was off on LB kill by one turn and the counter-attack killed him, but I managed to get everything else.
    Yeah, I overestimated her LB damage on my run, too.

Got moogle rewards today. Managed to keep my 1% moogle and 3 ticket rank. With daily reward and expedition reward I managed to get 5 tickets today. Pretty happy. Wonder if we will get news tomorrow since nothing today.

Cleared aquapolis yesterday after wiping once. Forgot to take my anti petrify items so couldn't undo stone. 2nd time I took my rikku and crushed it.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Got my second ever daily Rainbow! Got Lunera! As a no Ramza player, this makes me very happy, even if I have to wait 8 months for enhancements.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ael Finn
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

dropped a few tickets today and actually saw a rainbow on a single pull! but then it was just Emperor oh well, can't complain i guess

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

no... more... atk pots... please... I can't...

I mean I'm feeding them to fucking Xon at this point.

GIVE ME HP OR GIVE ME DEATH

also grats @ the rainbows (although not Emperor...)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Everyone uses ATK. MAG pots are killing me. I capped Olive, Cid, Yun, Snow, Lightning, Luneth, and so many others with MAG pots.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I've capped Lightning, Gilgamesh, Noctis, Rikku and now working on Xon... I don't really have great phys units. MAG was nice for my TTs and now Ashe, although after Ashe I will have no further use for them.

but we can all agree that HP is the real drought :/

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Emperor is a pretty great unit actually, I'm happy I drew mine. Means eventually I'll be able to run a MAG unit with Mateus's Malice + Draco Spike and Rod Mastery after I take on the Ultros trial.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Got Ashe from free summon. Not a big deal usually but I keep getting wakka and Bran passed few days.

Started my attempts at chamber of the fallen. Wish me luck.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Emperor is a pretty great unit actually, I'm happy I drew mine. Means eventually I'll be able to run a MAG unit with Mateus's Malice + Draco Spike and Rod Mastery after I take on the Ultros trial.
    Yeah, I guess I'm spoiled when it comes to mages lol. I'm still gonna level and use mine but he's more of a side project. His TM is baller tho

Did some housecleaning, cleared out my arena points/tickets and friend summons. Still no useful FP TMs, as expected. Looks like approximately 150k FP before you'll start finishing the good ones >.<

also, did some cryst math:
    Spoiler: show

black:
    Magi Awakening: x12 T4, x4 T5, 2m gil
    Chaos Wave: x6 T4, x3 T5, 1m gil
    = 18 T4, 7 T5, 3m gil (for one)
    = 54 T4, 21 T5, 9m gil (total)
    tech:
    Inherited Power: x3 T4, x1 T5
    = 9 T4, 3 T5 (total)

right now I have enough almost enough techs already, but black I have 5/21 T5 and 10/54 T4... sigh. good thing she's not until batch 9

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Do you guys think it would be worthwhile to use my Trust Moogles on my Olive?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Veikuri View Post
    Do you guys think it would be worthwhile to use my Trust Moogles on my Olive?
    1000% yes

Think I just pulled off the ugliest win possible on the Cid fight going in blind and chasing all objectives.

Lightning, Cecil, WoL, D.Fina, and Refia was my party. Find they seemingly heavily resist or immune to light, which puts my Excalibur on Lightning into the shitter for the second round. Had Ramuh on D.Fina, which meant the esper so much as sneezing at her was a KO. And since I didn't bring an ability form of elemental resist, well, let's just say there was a lot of raising and dual cast curing going on. Fina pretty much wound up my entire offense with DC Ultimas when she wasn't in raiselock. God bless Elixirs.