Page 391 of 391 FirstFirst ... 341 381 389 390 391
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

That's ... amazing.

Today's garbage was a Bedile. "I am a disgraced mystic knight" blah blah gtfo.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Upside to this banner is I already have 5 Agrias and 3 Gaffgarions so hurray for bonus units! This banner is unchanged from jp iirc, they had the same bullshit.

I'm salty that Orlandu isn't a bonus unit.

Hopefully we follow jp and Agrias gets her enhancements shortly after 6* so we can use her for Orlandu chains. Her unenhaced div ruination doesn't chain well.

New Merits
    BG Level

Why they gotta load this banner so heavy My absurd love of FFT makes me want to pull hard for Ramza/Delita but those odds are atrocious.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

On another note the new thunder katana and dark axe from story update make me an extremely happy Lightning/ Decil owner. Lightning gets to shine a bit more just in time to be benched for Agrias.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

When I saw the awakened warriors I thought to myself, hey I might actually be able to get an agrias. As got through the rest of the notes I knew it wasn't going to happen. Agrias is one of two 4* I have yet to get, Leon being the other. This banner the winner for the most cluttered banner so far? Sadly I only have 2 graff's and one alma for bonus but I'm sure I'll get lots more of her on half price.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    When I saw the awakened warriors I thought to myself, hey I might actually be able to get an agrias. As got through the rest of the notes I knew it wasn't going to happen. Agrias is one of two 4* I have yet to get, Leon being the other. This banner the winner for the most cluttered banner so far? Sadly I only have 2 graff's and one alma for bonus but I'm sure I'll get lots more of her on half price.
    Nope, this title still belongs to the FFIX banner with Zidane having a lower pull rate than a freaking rainbow crystal.