http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/2259181/
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/1899438/

Some of you may remember cian.cian from the adventures of boyfriend drama on TERA, they're one and the same I've come to find out.

I made a post on their recruitment threads, but as a warning to the people here, as they are seeking a raiding group and I know plenty of BGers have one.

I'll copy/paste what I posted on the OF, as it adequately sums up what we went through with these two. It's since been deleted out of their threads, which I saw coming a mile away.

Just gonna leave this here for interested parties:

Firstly, they are a package group. You can't separate them.

WHM will be leaving for 7+ weeks for military training, asking for a replacement during this time and to return to a raiding spot when she's back.
PLD leaving for a month out of every year, never knowing when. Raids when convenient to him, won't raid when games he wants to play come out. Doesn't play the game at ALL outside of capping tomes and logging out until he's told he's needed. Due to these things, the aforementioned package deal became more of a problem than you'd think it actually is.

I hope you never want to farm older content, neither of them are really willing. We struggled to go back and farm things due to lack of interest. We finally got his 115 blade and downed T10 shortly after the enmity issues subsided and our WAR was able to maximize DPS and not kill himself. Our NIN never got his cleavers, instead finishing Nexus first because we didn't have people to go back for 9. It was a constant annoyance. I showed interest in doing T4 to farm materials up for crafted I110, I was promptly told no. We (the other six of us) did that by ourselves. They have no gear to show for it due to this. Basically if it wasn't raid day it wasn't happening. Would sooner argue that going back for T9 wasn't going to help our DPS, but continued going on about how we would have more gear in the coming week from Poetics..

Will attempt to circumvent loot rules to their own desire. We had loot rules in place and I explained them, not to mention it was known from when they initially joined when SCOB was relevant. It became not good enough for FCOB. I was met with bartering and I want this that and the other because best in slot. Another case was circumvention for a "trade-off" "I get one you get one" with the OT. Wouldn't care, but that's not how we do it and having 2 people put up with it while the other 6 loot as normal thoroughly annoyed some people.

Shift blame to people that have rl issues, wants them replaced quickly and swiftly, never looking in the mirror at their own problems. We heard it constantly during and after Fanfest wherein our OT stayed a week after Fanfest concluded to spend time with family he had in Vegas. Stability followed, but the blame to said person never really ended. Upon removal we heard it time and time again about how aforementioned person was a problem and should be removed alongside the two of them. All that said, during this time at Fanfest, she was on vacation visiting him and we had no problem with it. Simply because they were ready to go first, it was an issue and they wanted our OT replaced.

Will complain if your raid schedule isn't strict, but will fail to follow it themselves. We made posts on our forum scheduling things because they were initially unhappy with how we'd simply schedule the next raid upon ending a raid night. It was made so that you could post any issues and there was one thread per week so we could plan out when everyone was available. It boiled down to 3-4 nights a week raiding. We were a bit upset when scheduled raids were cancelled and we heard nothing from them after having given them everything they asked for. On the day of removal, she said she'd known he wouldn't be here on that particular date for three months, yet we weren't told until the last minute.

Both of them sit in Skype and discuss amongst themselves which led to them lashing out and complaining about things instead of discussing it with the rest of the raid group. Pulls also took forever because one of the two of them seemed to tab out to talk to the other one after every other pull. They would often seemingly come to a conclusion on something and shove it at us instead of just discussing things openly on raid channel. I can't count how many times I was lept at for suggesting something they disagreed with amongst themselves. I won't say they were trashing our ability to do the raid or progress, but it seemed like it. Progression often stopped if they felt we weren't capable of doing it instead of being constructive and finding ways to do better, as one of them would just leave. On one occasion, she left to level her rogue.

Just what we went through as a group. I won't speak on skill as I'm not here to trash their ability to play the game, but the scheduling and back and forth mouthing and attitude led to a fallout. None of this was told to us ahead of time and we took them both in only to be met with replace him, replace her, oh god we don't have anyone for this date or that date because they're gone, etc. Last straw was when a scheduled raid was cancelled for another game on the day of with maybe 5 hours notice.

Good luck. And be wary as this post is in multiple forums by other usernames.
tl;dr we needed two people, we took these two in and they were total piles in personality and quality of raider.

I wasn't going to trash their ability to play on the OF, as I don't want my post deleted, but she's a very reactive WHM, which means people died fairly frequently on her watch. He tends to tab out. On more than one occasion we'd notice him just standing around in the middle of the fight. More often than not I would surpass her healing while maintaining DPS as a fucking SCH. Yet I was harped on constantly to "just heal." It wasn't until I ignored both of them and did what I usually do that we began to clear content. Any discussion of gear for the two of them was pretty much ignored. He wore what he wanted to even if it was a bad choice. So did she. I can't even at a WHM main that doesn't know stat priorities. Parry heavy PLDs that don't even know the accuracy caps make my head hurt.

We couldn't quite figure out how he was managing 1 combo cycle to our OT's two or three. He's either not paying attention, not pressing buttons, or tabbed out for Skype, as mentioned in the quote.

I would avoid them. They almost demolished my static. We're picking up the pieces at this point. They're both in and out at random points throughout the year, and they fail to mention this whatsoever to the people they drop in on until they're rooted in and think they won't be removed. They both showed true colors not too long after joining. From friendly to complaining, problem after problem. From motivated to fuck you I'm not going. It wasn't worth the time and I wish we'd never dealt with it. I had to beg them to go back to help the raid group. Two of the group were rocking 110 weapons and we were coming up short on DPS checks, so we wanted to go back. He had enmity issues vs. our OT, so we wanted to get his sword. He got it, never went back in for the NIN, who as I mentioned, finished his Nexus first.

Even trying to help them gear up is out of the question. They're still in standard i110 gear with a few pieces of obamatome gear and didn't want to be bothered bettering themselves for raiding. As I mentioned, I was basically told to go fuck myself when I was offering to farm, craft, and penta meld any pieces of 110 gear you may need to better our raiding situation. That's right, even your fucking Materia would've been covered. But no.

Another occasion I didn't mention is where we were doing Ramuh back when it had just released. He wanted no part of it. Called the fight retarded. And so we replaced him for any clears and farming that took place. It wasn't until Shiva came out that he was interested in even clearing it, and we still had to beg to get that much done. At which point we entered and we wiped a few times to him not knowing how to do the fight BECAUSE HE NEVER WENT. And yet, he still managed to complain about how we weren't winning instantly. It all repeated with Shiva. We had to convince him to go and get his own gear.

Due to all of that. I make this in hopes whoever might end up needing a couple people doesn't end up where I'm at. Back at square one looking for two members. Even had we not removed them, we would still have to replace them multiple times and they openly said they wanted to return to their spots when they were back. Simply not going to happen for the numerous things we put up with on top of, and I can't imagine I'm alone in that aspect.