1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 23 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 36 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 23 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 36 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

[Hyperion] Ninja Looter Player List

Hyperion's Ninja Looter List.

I don't know what's with my server and ninja looters. Anyways, since this sub-forum is devoted to warning fellow community members about these scumbags, I thought I would start a thread that list these individuals. The official FFXIV forums doesn't allow such threads since the Mods enjoy protecting the baddies on there. Hopefully, this list will come in handy when entering or creating your Greed/Lock 1 Agreement parties on Hyperion. After all, no one likes grouping with these kinds of players that piss people off in the party with their loot griefing antics or "accidental greeds." I will try to keep this thread updated when needed and will use image url's going forward too.

Yahel Nihil: Stole WHM Cane from Ramuh EX party where he originally asked for DRG Spear and left right after doing so (occurred during early release of Ramuh EX).

Dark Vertigo: See post #13.

Note:

Sonomaa or other BG Admin, if you read this, I made this list since I don't believe it's in violation of what this subforum was designed for: http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/119...-Warning-Forum

Moral Lesson: Don't be that ninja looter guy.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

an individual thread should be made for each person, not an overall list

Really? Won't it be bizarre though seeing a bunch of threads from me only in this sub-forum? lol

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

You seriously putting up thread's , Yahel Nihil looked at this message and now wants to quit because you decided to make a Ninja Looter thread, can you take this down man -_- .

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

:O

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Apichardo View Post
    You seriously putting up thread's , Yahel Nihil looked at this message and now wants to quit because you decided to make a Ninja Looter thread, can you take this down man -_- .
    The thread stays up because it serves a purpose. Also, your second account has been banned. No sock accounts are allowed here.

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    The thread stays up because it serves a purpose.
    What Brill said.

If Yahel Nihil has a problem having his character name put here, he shouldn't have been a jerkface and steal someone else's loot in my friend's Ramuh EX Greed Lock 1 Item party back then.

Too bad. So sad. Don't be a jackass ninja looter and your character name won't be in here. QQ

This sub-forum is designed to help our community members avoid these kinds of toxic players using these kinds of threads - in this case, Hyperion.

TL;DR: Don't be a ninja looter and you or your friends won't have to worry about your character name being placed here.

BG forums keep it real unlike the official FFXIV forums where every valid post that tries to improve the game gets taken down by XIV forum moderators because they "offend" the community or developers.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Your friend would've been dead in XI prime days

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Your friend would've been dead in XI prime days
    Seriously.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

as long as it isn't a mistake and blown out of proportion, I don't see why the names shouldn't be posted. I've dealt with a few of these types, they're not very fun to play with.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Ninja lot on expired content, pretty big deal. Pay $10 and change your name and move on with life if it hurts that badly.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci_Charms View Post
    What Brill said.

If Yahel Nihil has a problem having his character name put here, he shouldn't have been a jerkface and steal someone else's loot in my friend's Ramuh EX Greed Lock 1 Item party back then.

Too bad. So sad. Don't be a jackass ninja looter and your character name won't be in here. QQ

This sub-forum is designed to help our community members avoid these kinds of toxic players using these kinds of threads - in this case, Hyperion.

TL;DR: Don't be a ninja looter and you or your friends won't have to worry about your character name being placed here.

BG forums keep it real unlike the official FFXIV forums where every valid post that tries to improve the game gets taken down by XIV forum moderators because they "offend" the community or developers.
    http://media.giphy.com/media/gl0mkIZOW6Nwc/giphy.gif

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dark Vertigo

Set up G>N T9 farm party (was actually a clear party for him, but I digress).
    Lists WAR axe as his item. Paladin Sword drops and he rolls need on it.
    When called out on it in party chat he says it was an accident, but on TS claimed he rolled need since PLD is actually his main.