1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 17 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 43 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 18 hours, 17 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 15 hours, 43 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

[Behemoth][Midgardsormr] Aishi Teru - Looted and scooted

I am making this thread to warn any Free Companies/Statics who might be seeing this player apply in the near future. I will list all the necessary information to identify him at the bottom of the post.

Background: This player applied to my FC in the past 36 hours. We are currently seeking a BRD for my static and he provided a strong application with experience in Turn 13, so we were inclined to trial him. He server transferred after the Team Speak interview went well and was able to make our raid for today's reset. We gave him a trial which was supposed to last for 2-3 weeks.

My stupid mistake: I had a long history in FFXI so I saw my share of scumbags, however, my FC has yet to have any kind of serious loot incident aside from an argument or two. We had laxed up on giving loot to trials because we wanted them to obtain items for their time and it was also supposed to serve to gear them up should they become a permanent member assuming they did well on their trial.

We never had an issue with it until today, but again, that is entirely my fault. I am merely making this warning so that others might not need to deal with what happened to us.

What happened: We got our first T13 kill with a sub BRD from inside the FC, so we were looking to gear up another BRD quickly to make sure we could kill it without a relative struggle the next time we went in. My officers and I had decided to take a chance on him and give him the tomestone from T11 and the sands from T12.

He went to "upgrade his weapon" and then we popped into Turn 13. We told him to put on the weapon before we pulled, and that's when he told us he needed a second to rearrange his gear. When he took more than 30 seconds to put it on I basically knew we had been had, and so did most of my group. I was streaming at the time and recorded him as he suddenly disconnected from both the game and Team Speak. Obviously, he has not logged on the game since and is most likely waiting for his 3 day server transfer cooldown to come up so he can move and name change.

He did send me some PM's later on Guildwork saying that he had a "RL emergency" and that he needed to leave. But given he didn't disconnect until we told him to put on the weapon I assume this was just a tactic he used to try to stall or get us to not report him in some fashion.

PMs alleging why he had to disconnect:
    Spoiler: show

In Conclusion: tl;dr - New guy we decided to give a Cabontwine to on his first raid with us disconnected and pulled one over on us. It's my fault for letting it happen, and I know that. Just figured I'd put this out there in case he tries to pull a fast one on anyone else.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

Identification information

Name: Aishi Teru

Known previous servers: Behemoth, Midgardsormr.

Known previous guilds: Prime - Behemoth.

Statement from previous guild:

Discussion from previous guild's stream:

Lodestone: Aishi Teru

Guildwork profile: Aishi

His application:

Spoiler: show

Footage of him disconnecting after we asked him to put on the weapon: (The audio is mostly muted because twitch copyrighted my music) http://www.twitch.tv/eriatarka12/c/5568936 + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyh2Sc7HI40

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

That sucks What a cunt.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Lodestone links are forever.

What a pile of shit.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hitome Naoki
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I cut the audio in the end when one of our members started yelling at him so I didn't catch the red dot (which you can then see in Sean's stream). Just wanted to make sure that people are able to recognize his voice and to see his behavior/mannerisms which were already questionable leading up to the red dot disconnect.

You can hear him @ 1:07 when he is asked if he upgraded the bow or not. He stalls for time and tries to deceive us by changing his HP/bow but does not end up changing to the poetics one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyh2Sc7HI40

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Very unfortunate. No matter who it happens to it is not cool. Hope he never sees the chance to raid again.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Saeris Illyan
    FFXIV Server
    Phoenix

Thanks for the fair warning.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Milk Ichigo
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Is this the weapon he was supposed to be making? I'm not defending the person in question, I just happened to pass by him and I read this thread earlier while waiting on a dungeon.

What a POS.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Yeah, it was. It seems he was removed from his old static and his plan was to jump somewhere for a week to take whatever loot he could and then come back to his old group. One of his old guild leaders said he had been texting him about it the entire time he was "at the hospital" ditching us, he also told him we got him t13 kill experience. Think he was mainly trying to find a way to convince them to let him back in since they are still working on t13.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello, this is the Raid lead of the Prime group that he got kicked from. He was texting our tank shortly after server transferring saying that he got his weapon and upgrade as well as a T13 clear. I just wanted to clear some things up, no we will not be taking him back nor were we ever considering it. He was kicked from the static because of his toxic attitude not that he didn't have gear.

He also lied to us about about clearing T13 on his alt tank over on Exodus (Checked lodestone achievements hasn't cleared T12). So after figuring all this out we became very suspicious and decided to let him go based on the fact that no one trusted him to stick around after we gave him the weapon (He was next in line).

But yea we will not be taking him back at all. There is nothing he can say for us to want that kind of person to back in the group.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xeydias Stahlzahn
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by SkyFall View Post
    Hello, this is the Raid lead of the Prime group that he got kicked from. He was texting our tank shortly after server transferring saying that he got his weapon and upgrade as well as a T13 clear. I just wanted to clear some things up, no we will not be taking him back nor were we ever considering it. He was kicked from the static because of his toxic attitude not that he didn't have gear.

He also lied to us about about clearing T13 on his alt tank over on Exodus (Checked lodestone achievements hasn't cleared T12). So after figuring all this out we became very suspicious and decided to let him go based on the fact that no one trusted him to stick around after we gave him the weapon (He was next in line).

But yea we will not be taking him back at all. There is nothing he can say for us to want that kind of person to back in the group.
    What's his alt over on Exodus? Granted I only run coil with FC people, but I'd rather know who the guy is to keep an eye out for him.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Thanks for the post and for being so forthcoming when I came on your stream, Sky. His transfer should be up today around 4:30-5:30 PM PST so I will be keeping an eye on where he might jump to.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rude Jerk
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

The worst part about this guy is that he glamoured over the Kirimu Coat, best BRD body model in the game squandered.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    Thanks for the post and for being so forthcoming when I came on your stream, Sky. His transfer should be up today around 4:30-5:30 PM PST so I will be keeping an eye on where he might jump to.
    Yup no problem. I just don't want to see anyone get screwed over by him again. Will have to keep tabs and warn whomever he may try out for.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hitome Naoki
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just a heads up: he has gone back to Exodus and is under a new name.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/2715651/

Name: Sojiro Saito
    Server: Exodus

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Update: Dude has hopped servers again and is now on Cactuar using the name Akio Araki.

That is one sad mofo lol.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Another FC member and I have tracked down and each spoken to the leader of the static he was going to on Cactuar. They know now, and I assume they'll remove him. Seems he's targeting statics/FCs that do not have websites, but every time we figure out who it is eventually and warn them he gets removed and transfers. So I guess we'll just wait until his next transfer in ~2 days and repeat the process.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Uryuu i have a favor to ask of you

If he hop on hyperion, please let me get some fun before you scare him again

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

He seems to be hopping around a lot; I wonder if he's aware his lodestone ID is forever stuck to him and no amount of name changes will fix that.