FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    horrible.
    lol shut up

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    even if it's not, it is still a place that doesn't need moderation because we don't fucking need it. clearly not the case in this fucking halfway house
    on point.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    lol shut up
    Dude you have to see what you guys did here was the worst possible thing. You caused way more of a shitstorm locking it than just banning the idiots ever would have.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

This isn't a shitstorm.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

trust him, bane's an expert on those

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

EDIT: FUCK QAL.

It was too easy.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Dude you have to see what you guys did here was the worst possible thing. You caused way more of a shitstorm locking it than just banning the idiots ever would have.
    Nah bro.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

There was once a time when we didn't have several people running full speed to grab the low hanging fruit.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

it's the only fruit I'll have anything to do with (and the only time you'll catch me running)

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

on a related note i was extremely disappointed that my shitlord joke was not recognized. it was gold.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    trust him, bane's an expert on those
    you are doin good today

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Nah bro.
    I do still wonder why peeps didn't get smacked the fuck up if its as bad as ya'll are making it out to be.
    This doesn't look anything like 4.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    on a related note i was extremely disappointed that my shitlord joke was not recognized. it was gold.
    I'm upset you didn't mention my reincarnated toilet bowl joke. Fuck you too, buddy.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

fuck, that was good. i had forgotten about that.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    People will always relate the two when people think they can post whatever they want in Politics, which is what spam was created for, uncensored post whatever the fuck you want shit.
    lol, yes, because politics, religion, etc are things people know how to hold back on; not like theyre the most debated subjects that every person has an opinion on, or anything.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Name a section that is though, lol
    ffxi needs a good drama thread

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    I do still wonder why peeps didn't get smacked the fuck up if its as bad as ya'll are making it out to be.
    This is also what I don't understand. I appreciate the mod responses to this thread, by the way. I was in class so I was unable to respond, though I did check it on my phone during the break. I think it's fucked up that a couple of people can come in and ruin what was amounting to a good discussion. What's to stop anyone from saying, "Fuck this topic, I'm against everything this stands for, I'm just going to go in, stir up a bunch of shit, trollbait the hell out of everyone, get everyone pissed, and then it'll be locked!" You basically just told people it's okay to do that because that's how it'll be moderated.

I still disagree with the decision but it is what it is. I will be more cautious before I engage in debate in this section because I don't want to get cut off when I'm in the middle of what amounted to a really damn good discussion.

Also, I don't know if this is a thing here, but on an old forum I used to visit, people who constantly reported others for things were also dealt with, because there were apparently a few trigger-happy people and a few people who would report every post by certain users. Unsure if that's the case here, kind of curious, if anyone cares to answer this. I don't think there's ever been discussion about that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    I appreciated the joke. Good stuff.

Unrelated; I have already offered to help the mod team out. I received no feedback at all. No "you're not qualified", no nothing. I still stand by what I said. I can moderate. I can stay impartial. I have many years of experience dealing with people as their manager and in social settings. Let me help if it means keeping this section open.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    This is also what I don't understand. I appreciate the mod responses to this thread, by the way. I was in class so I was unable to respond, though I did check it on my phone during the break. I think it's fucked up that a couple of people can come in and ruin what was amounting to a good discussion. What's to stop anyone from saying, "Fuck this topic, I'm against everything this stands for, I'm just going to go in, stir up a bunch of shit, trollbait the hell out of everyone, get everyone pissed, and then it'll be locked!" You basically just told people it's okay to do that because that's how it'll be moderated.

I still disagree with the decision but it is what it is. I will be more cautious before I engage in debate in this section because I don't want to get cut off when I'm in the middle of what amounted to a really damn good discussion.

Also, I don't know if this is a thing here, but on an old forum I used to visit, people who constantly reported others for things were also dealt with, because there were apparently a few trigger-happy people and a few people who would report every post by certain users. Unsure if that's the case here, kind of curious, if anyone cares to answer this. I don't think there's ever been discussion about that.
    If the reported posts were unjustified the reporter gets an infraction. Every reported post has been justified.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

If the reported posts were unjustified the reporter gets an infraction. Every reported post has been justified.
    Thanks, I really was just wondering.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast