+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

odds aren't that bad when you really consider how many people fall into your "everyone"

and nobody here is new to the fact that it's natural for like minded individuals to coalesce and ostracize dissenting opinions

like, I think if you were in a forum of infowars* writers/editors/fans would you consider it appropriate to introspectively ask yourself "if everyone, then maybe it's me"

*don't mean to compare BG to infowars of course, just making an extreme example for the sake of the point to be clear

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    You know how that phrase goes, "if everyone, then maybe it's you".

Consider the odds Day, either everyone is gaslighting you, or maybe, just maybe, you actually have a problem.
    Enlighten me, please explain my "problem".

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Enlighten me, please explain my "problem".
    Let's not, but then post it here as an example next time it happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Whatever makes you happy

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I want to be clear, again.

It is not against forum rules to:

1. Have a different opinion

2. Have a poor defense to said opinion

3. Have consipracy theories to support their opinon.

We do have forum rules against:

Attacking another poster.

I repeat. If someone is NOT going against forum rules, like, not even skirting on the edge of said rules, and yet you cannot control yourself then use the Ignore Button. Because once you lose control, you are the one that ends up getting hit, not them.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Remember, everyone. It's not against the rules to spread bullshit conspiracies. It's only against the rules to call people out for doing it.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Remember, everyone. It's not against the rules to spread bullshit conspiracies. It's only against the rules to call people out for doing it.
    There's a difference between calling out bullshit conspiracies for what they are and completely attacking a poster for believing them.

If you can't see the difference then maybe you need some self reflection.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

That site is full of conspiracies and you need to back your sources up= OK

You are a shitlord for believing this= Not OK

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I feel like after a half hundred of the former one of the latter would be reasonably justified.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post

I appreciate that you guys have guidelines and rules you try to uphold instead of becoming yet another censor hungry echo chamber that would rather silence different views rather than challenge them. I know how little that means, but I do.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

eh, we've called him out on his bullshit every time he's brought it up. there comes a point where it's just not useful to engage. we past that point a long time ago.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I want to be clear, again.

It is not against forum rules to:

1. Have a different opinion

2. Have a poor defense to said opinion

3. Have consipracy theories to support their opinon.

We do have forum rules against:

Attacking another poster.

I repeat. If someone is NOT going against forum rules, like, not even skirting on the edge of said rules, and yet you cannot control yourself then use the Ignore Button. Because once you lose control, you are the one that ends up getting hit, not them.
    You're a hypocrite.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

There's a difference between calling out bullshit conspiracies for what they are and completely attacking a poster for believing them.

If you can't see the difference then maybe you need some self reflection.
    If you can't see what a shitheel he is being on a daily basis and what a fucking worthless use of electricity his posts are maybe you need to not be moderator of this site.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

How about you are a shitlord for moderating the wrong person? Because you are.

How hard is it to understand.

He.

Never.

Backs.

Up.

Anything.

You want me to just start dropping random youtube poop videos into threads and say "This is my opinion?" This is what you are condoning and you know it.

When the forum is telling you that you are wrong, and you keep banning the wrong fucking people, perhaps you should consider for one millisecond that maybe you're the one who's wrong. But let's be real, we both know how this is going to end, so fucking do it already.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    If you can't see what a shitheel he is being on a daily basis and what a fucking worthless use of electricity his posts are maybe you need to not be moderator of this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    How about you are a shitlord for moderating the wrong person? Because you are.

How hard is it to understand.

He.

Never.

Backs.

Up.

Anything.

You want me to just start dropping random youtube poop videos into threads and say "This is my opinion?" This is what you are condoning and you know it.

When the forum is telling you that you are wrong, and you keep banning the wrong fucking people, perhaps you should consider for one millisecond that maybe you're the one who's wrong. But let's be real, we both know how this is going to end, so fucking do it already.
    Show me the forum rule that says people must back up every post with a solid peer review link.

I do not make the rules of the forum, I enforce them. So show me the rule.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Here I’ll even help:

https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/10...itiforum-rules

1) As a general rule, maintain civility. Avoid excessive ad hominem attacks. Go after the idea, not the person. If you feel you're being personally attacked, report it. If the reporter is found to have instigated the situation, they will be punished too. If you are found to be attacking someone else, you will be warned. If you find you just can't be civil, you'll be removed from the politiforum. If you are attacked or trolled, the best solution is to report it and ignore the bait.
    This rule has existed since 2012. It’s probably time to stop acting like you are shocked and amazed at this rule. It’s not changing.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It should be noted that the line here is the level of flaming being directed at guartz. It's fine to say his opinion is stupid, even if it implies he is stupid for having it. It's fine to point out that he doesn't ever engage in an actual discussion.

It's not okay to call him a dogshit clown.

Here is the original post from Fiye, where I am bolding what Fiye is being infracted for. Underlinefor what is unnecessary but doesn't arise to a slap.

Shut the fuck up you absolute dogshit clown nobody watches your fucking youtube videos anyway.

Literally the only three things you fucking post are (In order of most common and ignoring your plagiarized shit).

-Embedded youtube videos that badly explain your positions (If they do at all).
    -Some dumb snark that lands maybe 10% of the time
    -Paragraphs of insane bullshit

I pray you are banished to spam.
    Fiye would have been completely fine posting just the take-down. But guartz has successfully gotten under everyone's skin by being so willfully ignorant and running away from discussions only to come back and offer up the same shitty talking points that people no longer merely respond to his posts; people are responding, on a visceral level, to him.

I've said it before. guartz is the real version of what day was exiled for pretending to be.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    It should be noted that the line here is the level of flaming being directed at guartz. It's fine to say his opinion is stupid, even if it implies he is stupid for having it. It's fine to point out that he doesn't ever engage in an actual discussion.

It's not okay to call him a dogshit clown.
    Quoting in case he doesn’t read it the first time.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BTW I have tolerance for it because I'm used to it. You all literally did the same shit he did in 2015/2016 when we were debating Bernie vs. Hillary. Everyone that tries to debate me on 75 cap vs. 99 cap FFXI also disengages from the discussion only to reappear pages later to restate the same shit.

I only wanted day out because he was doing it to be a troll, which is an explicit violation of the rules.

So, he is what Day pretended to be, but isn't the troll...?

Like, there's disliking or not understanding a view, but that one isn't computing. Maybe it's time for a rules update. An amendment, if you will.