+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I have shit to say, but duck I am having issues finding the time for bg. I will post tonight.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

After reading, I think the lock was warranted for the time being. People need to remember a locked thread does not mean the topic is off limits. It just means a break. Some interesting links were posted that were ignored. I think those might be something we could discuss in the future.

With that said, I agree there are certain posters that need the Leroy treatment, and while I am not going to give any guarantees atm, i can just say give me a little time.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Sandra go back to xiv, luv y

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    you are doin good today
    Nah Uh, Superman does good. He's doing well. You need to study your grammar, son.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Waraji View Post
    Nah Uh, Superman does good. He's doing well. You need to study your grammar, son.
    Making funny comments can be considered an act of good.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm gonna be honest, BG is now 0 - 2 when it comes to transgender threads. the first one went stupid crazy bat shit. This one is stymied before it can happen. But I feel like it will happen.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    I'm gonna be honest, BG is now 0 - 2 when it comes to transgender threads. the first one went stupid crazy bat shit. This one is stymied before it can happen. But I feel like it will happen.
    Can we count the Nirokun! (And so glad she's livin' it up now and is seemingly happy) thread? I think that was a pretty decent thread... not the same kinda deal but lets count it anyway, shall we?

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Actually, yeah, you got me there, BG is 1-2 on Transgender threads.

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The transgender thread was one of the two threads I was lurking here and actually posted in.

Is there a way, or a need to clean up the thread before unlocking it? Would that help prevent derails in the future if people join up and don't want to read the entire conversation from start to finish? I was enjoying the conversation going on, but I will have to admit I was a little lost on some of the back and forth. I'd like to think I was learning something as I was lurking in the background.

The feminism thread was one I was reading from the beginning also, but now it's clear up to 115 pages and I'm not sure if I could go back through and re-read all that I missed. That's usually why I just stick to lurking.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Waraji View Post
    lol stfu you fucking weird ass twat. hope you are doing good

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

edit

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

So are you gonna unlock transgender thread?

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Thinking about it. We'll see.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    So are you gonna unlock transgender thread?
    What is specifically unique to that thread that you need it unlocked vs. talking in either Kuya's thread or a new thread altogether?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

The discussion that was ongoing that you interrupted by locking it. Parenting, blockers and HRT use, child's decisions.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    The discussion that was ongoing that you interrupted by locking it. Parenting, blockers and HRT use, child's decisions.
    Why can you not make a new thread about parenting, blockers, etc?

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

I think I'd like such threads to focus on educating people about Transgender issues, rather than debating them. So no news articles and such (unless they relate to the specific topic being discussed, such as medical breakthroughs or whatever). Those, I think, should go in separate threads. Which you're clear to make.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Because it was an ongoing, civil discussion for 3 pages and you locked it for reasons 6+ pages old. You want me to start a new thread by quoting one of the replies in that thread instead of unlocking? Seems asinine to me, but do whatever you want. Mods have shown that they like to double down on their decisions instead of take suggestions.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So I'd like some clarification on something, thanks to someones recent, and absolutely fucking dumb as shit, comparison:

Can we close this loophole so we know where the line is drawn? Comparing destroying the environment to a male vs female lead in a video game is way out there.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    So I'd like some clarification on something, thanks to someones recent, and absolutely fucking dumb as shit, comparison:

Can we close this loophole so we know where the line is drawn? Comparing destroying the environment to a male vs female lead in a video game is way out there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast