+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

jeez carlito keeps fucking up. least carl #1 turning into a carol maybe
    so much for that human threat, didn't even need guns or snipers...
    bet prego girl takes over and causes trouble later on somehow
    homie should have jumped and gone with alicia

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Don't think I've wanted a character to die as badly as Chris these past two episodes. At least it seems we're shaping up to not have the rest of the season spent in the house, can't imagine Strand's actions are going to go overwell.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I couldn't finish this episode, just so much stupid. Madison is dumb as bricks in regards to Nick, Chris is totally fucked in the head and needs to die, I've never disliked pretty much the entire cast of a story like this since FFX.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

if they could just take the ship to land and walk to the villa, wtfux did they need to pay off the military fucks to get there...
    carlito just keeps getting worse every ep, needs to die already.
    so the are on another farm with another hershel lady lol.
    so are nick and ophelia an item now?
    guess tehy prob safe till the military try to take over perhaps.
    that or someone lets out the zombies, or the old lady tries to poison everyone.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I'm looking forward to when they leave the farm and discover the prison at the end of Season 2.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cutriss View Post
    I'm looking forward to when they leave the farm and discover the prison at the end of Season 2.
    But it will be way more dangerous because it's a Mexican prison. And it won't be the flu that kills people, it will be Montezuma's Revenge. And it won't be the Governor, it will be El Viceroy. Or maybe El Guapo.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The Ghost of El Chapo!

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    Or maybe El Guapo.
    FTWD's Lori gets liver kicked?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

the preggo chick still alive from when alicia was captured. maybe she will show up, have her baby then die, then they take care of her.
    then the azn girl will show up with a gkt or something and her dead zombie bf tied to a chain?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

How exciting that they found the Mexican Hershel's farm this episode huh?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

at least this farm looks more secure, with solid walls and armed maids

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I gave up on the show after tonight's episode, and took it off my DVR schedule so I wouldn't absent mindedly record it again. Not because it was particularly terrible or anything, but I just kind find myself completely unable to care about any of the characters or anything that happens; I almost had to force myself to watch it. I found recaps and comments on tonight's Game of Thrones to be far more engrossing than the show I was watching; I don't know if that's a statement about GoT or FTWD, probably a little bit of both. But I just can't bring myself to care, and I actively despise Chris. Not in a good Ramsay Snow way, but in a bad "Want to fast forward through his scenes" way. The most interesting character on the show was the Asian woman from the airplane webisode series last season, and she was on for one episode and one scene.

I gave the show a season and a half, and I figure that's more than a fair shot. I don't think the idea of a companion series was terrible, but it just didn't work for me. When they start The Walking Dead: New York or The Walking Dead: Special Victims Unit, I'm sure I will still give it a shot. But until then, it's just back to Rick, Michonne, and the crew. And the Telltale Games. And the comic book compendiums.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

The problem with this show is that none of the characters are believable as actual people. Although one good thing about lasts night episode is that they burned their 'Hershels Farm' real quickly.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

One things for sure, the walking dead team sure do know how to make kids that are universally hated.
    Carlito is way worse than carl. Didn't expect mexican Dale to go cuckoo tho. Now that they are all split up, it's time for them to follow some rail road tracks to meet up again.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Such an unfulfilling mid-season finale. Cecelia got locked in with the walkers, but it didn't show her during Daniel's silly bout of madness. Travis apparently went cross country running in slippers. Chris went even more batshit crazy. Nick went dumb. Strand apparently drove the truck back in through the walls, or in the span of a cut from the burning trees and home, the group managed to get outside the walls. Whole mess just felt silly and didn't really build any suspense or hope for the second half.

Wonder how long this show will go on. Imagine like most that watch it I like the premise, but the characters have just made themselves more and more unlikable as it's gone on, and not in a good way.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

I loved Season 1 of this, but it went WAY down hill this season. It is still better than 98% of shows on TV, sadly.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Such an unfulfilling mid-season finale. Cecelia got locked in with the walkers, but it didn't show her during Daniel's silly bout of madness. Travis apparently went cross country running in slippers. Chris went even more batshit crazy. Nick went dumb. Strand apparently drove the truck back in through the walls, or in the span of a cut from the burning trees and home, the group managed to get outside the walls. Whole mess just felt silly and didn't really build any suspense or hope for the second half.

Wonder how long this show will go on. Imagine like most that watch it I like the premise, but the characters have just made themselves more and more unlikable as it's gone on, and not in a good way.
    The look on Madison's face every time some shit goes down, explains the best on how dumbfounded people feel about this show when characters do something incredibly stupid. I think she's probably the only character with realistic and balanced perception of what's going.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I haven't started this season as its collecting on my DVR. Any point or is it time to just delete it off the schedule?

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

It's shit, but I still watch it in hopes it revels something about TWD.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

at least watch it for alicia