+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    am i the only one with an adult job? are you plebs just wearing jeans to work? WHAT KIND OF WORLD AM I TRAPPED IN
    I wear jeans to work.

Project manager for a construction company in NYC. We clear 60M a year, but fuck if I'm gonna wear a suit to a job site.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

I have plenty of suits and a pair of dress shoes other than tuxedo converse that I wear to conferences and court and such. I'm a drafting gremlin at a surveying company so I sit my ass in back and connect the dots all day long wearing whatever the fuck I want. When I work at the theatre I just wear shorts and one of our sweet Florida Twin Theatre shirts because fuck that synthetic butter shit for ruining all my clothes.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I wear jeans and a t-shirt to work and I'm a lawyer. #winning

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I wear jeans to work.

Project manager for a construction company in NYC. We clear 60M a year, but fuck if I'm gonna wear a suit to a job site.
    i wish that said you wear Jorts to work. Also r u the guy that is in to sneakers no this board? is there a guy in to sneakers on this board? AM I THE ONLY SNEAKER ENTHUSIAST?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

i wish that said you wear Jorts to work. Also r u the guy that is in to sneakers no this board? is there a guy in to sneakers on this board? AM I THE ONLY SNEAKER ENTHUSIAST?
    Not a blax, don't enjoy sneakers. I do have some sweet Nike SB's from when I worked at a shop that sold em. Gonna sell em in a year or two for about a grand. Nothing like ripping idiot sneaker heads off.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

I'LL TAKE EM

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Work in a financial business, had jeans policy, went to a dress code policy for a year, now back to jeans 5 days a week once more.... Very happy they reversed course

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I wonder what Myrrh thinks about dress shoes and workplace fashion.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

This thread is now about shoes and being fancy. No one cares about some guy getting married.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Yeah I am. I had a nice collection going, but have sold some of them off. They were all SBs though.

Had the Street Fighter Ryus, Pac Mans, Ms. Pac Mans, Skunks, and a few others that I sold.
    Still have the Mc Rads, St Patrick's 2012, and a couple others. Had to cut back on the sneakers a bit with the wedding coming up. Been spending money on the car instead. Two of my coworkers have collections of Jordans and SBs. One has 75+ the other 100+ pairs. They have closets full of them.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Yeah I am. I had a nice collection going, but have sold some of them off. They were all SBs though.

Had the Street Fighter Ryus, Pac Mans, Ms. Pac Mans, Skunks, and a few others that I sold.
    Still have the Mc Rads, St Patrick's 2012, and a couple others. Had to cut back on the sneakers a bit with the wedding coming up. Been spending money on the car instead. Two of my coworkers have collections of Jordans and SBs. One has 75+ the other 100+ pairs. They have closets full of them.
    oh man i don't have any SBs, you prob got a nice chunk of change for those pacmans. i mainly collect jordans but am trying to complete the set of Tisci x AF1s. Look forward to flipping them all some day for an unforeseen expense and being super bitter about it.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

oh man i don't have any SBs, you prob got a nice chunk of change for those pacmans. i mainly collect jordans but am trying to complete the set of Tisci x AF1s. Look forward to flipping them all some day for an unforeseen expense and being super bitter about it.
    Definitely bittersweet. I really liked the Pacmans and Ms. They had 3M reflective material that threw me off the first time I took a picture of them. They were great.

My favorite pair right now are really simple. SB Hyper Red Mids. I wear them out (they're not a Quick Strike) whenever it fits with what I'm wearing. I also really like the Mc Rads and decided I don't want to sell them so I wear them every once in a while as long as it isn't raining/hasn't rained recently.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Mcrads are awesome, super funky. hyper red mids are dope, im still not sick of red colourways dominating everything. the lebron x1 independence day lows are my general go-to but today i am wearing adidas flux prisms cuz CASUAL FRIDAY

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    This thread is now about shoes and being fancy. No one cares about some guy getting married.
    Or the fact that he's going to live with a new lung. I'm still trying to figure out why you would save your life with a new lung just to get married. Everybody knows you're basically dead anyhow once you get married.

Edit: I'm only kidding, kinda.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I'm trying to remember all my SB's...

I had some Tiff's, skated in them (Regretting that now obviously)
    I have a pair of Heinekens
    A pair of Quagmire's
    Sold my pair of skate or die's awhile ago for $200
    Had the Money Cat's, gave em as a birthday present
    I had two pairs of spiderman's I wore right out of the box
    I have some Todd Bratrud hi's
    Have a pair of marshall's but they are worn
    Have a pair of boba fett's worn

Working at a shop that sold SB's was nice. Cost for those things is low.

I had like 6-7 pairs of griptape mid's. Still have 2-3 in the closet, best skate shoe and works with anything.

EDIT:
    I have a pair of Newcastle's that went into the ocean and the mud. They look sweet now.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I can't believe the lobsters are 6,000 now. They look like shit in person and I could have bought 2 pairs at cost.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    I'm trying to remember all my SB's...

I had some Tiff's, skated in them (Regretting that now obviously)

oof. altho they have gone way down in value last i saw, like $300. i would definitely wear them rather than resell at this point.

im surprised ur shop sold hot items to employee. i guess i shouldnt be tho. i should try to get a part time job at finish line or something just for the Js

The Anti Miz

BG Level

remember earlier this year when Tiffs and the Red Octobers dropped in the same week? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

oof. altho they have gone way down in value last i saw, like $300. i would definitely wear them rather than resell at this point.

im surprised ur shop sold hot items to employee. i guess i shouldnt be tho. i should try to get a part time job at finish line or something just for the Js
    For BIG releases we paid full retail. He was a terrible manager and boss and killed the store. No ragrets.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

remember earlier this year when Tiffs and the Red Octobers dropped in the same week? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT.
    That was pretty much the most annoying week to be a shop employee in history.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast