Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Anyone have a link to the frame data yet? i really do not understand these animations.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Ranked is working with little to no issue.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Anyone have a link to the frame data yet? i really do not understand these animations.
    If you have Frame Assist Tool app for android they updated with SFV yetsterday, not sure if iOS version is updated yet

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

SFV Server ‏@SFVServer 9m9 minutes ago
    Servers are back up, and Ranked and Casual Match are functional again.

SFV Server ‏@SFVServer 8m8 minutes ago
    Battle Lounge may still experience intermittent stability issues but we're actively working on a fix. Thanks for your patience.
    just lobbies that are fucked it seems

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Been playing about an hour without issues now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

So now that you guys have been playing ranked/online without issues; how do you feel about the game/are you having fun?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    So now that you guys have been playing ranked/online without issues; how do you feel about the game/are you having fun?
    cant play, because the preorder is fucked up and not downloadable in the PSN store since release

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    cant play, because the preorder is fucked up and not downloadable in the PSN store since release
    Huh? Oh that sucks. D:

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Played a day-1 local tournament offline. Once I got a few sets against real people that had some idea what they were doing rather than netplay teleporting flowchart Kens, this game became a ton of fun. Can't quite explain why, but it feels much better to play than SF4.

All the release issues suck, but the gameplay is really solid. Probably going to stick with this game for a while.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So, since my PS3 tournament edition has input lag (very noticeable in my opinion) on the PS4, I may as well bite the bullet and get a new stick. Any recommendations for decent sticks for PS4/PC?

Also, Karin is fun as hell to play as.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    So, since my PS3 tournament edition has input lag (very noticeable in my opinion) on the PS4, I may as well bite the bullet and get a new stick. Any recommendations for decent sticks for PS4/PC?

Also, Karin is fun as hell to play as.
    If you wanna go inexpensive, get the hori hrap 4 kai, gut your ps3 stick or buy yourself a set of sanwa obsf-30 buttons, and switch them out. The hori kuro buttons are the worst thing in the world, but their hayabusa stick is pretty good, some people say they like it better than sanwa sticks.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

This site tests each stick so we get an idea of it's inherent lag.
    http://www.teyah.net/sticklag/results.html

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ps4 loading times make baby Jesus weep.

I'm feeling like there's definitely some kind of way to exploit the lag/netcode. I'm getting matches where the other person is teleporting all over the place and I can't combo at all, yet they have perfect execution everytime.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Ps4 loading times make baby Jesus weep.

I'm feeling like there's definitely some kind of way to exploit the lag/netcode. I'm getting matches where the other person is teleporting all over the place and I can't combo at all, yet they have perfect execution everytime.
    Wasn't it shown back in SF4 that it's totally possible for lag to be day just by chance without the person who got the good end doing anything? iirc two players were both streaming while playing against each other and it was perfect for one of them and shitty for the other lol

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

That was my experience last night. Played against a Nash that was doing combos at will, all while he was teleporting around the screen nonstop. I would teleport a massive amount of frames from the ground to the air and then back to the ground when he was uppercutting me.

Also, good luck with Karin. All of her combos require just frame inputs which is near impossible during netplay. I may main her offline and be forced to play someone else online.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Is there no option to block people? Even with my connection set to 5 only I'm getting matched up with some serious playdo internet motherfuckers

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Post-Launch Status Vol.1 (this is the official title...)
    Hello Street Fighter V players,

With the game now officially out, we’d like to address some of the issues customers have been experiencing since launch. Please hit the jump for updates on network status, PC-specific issues and feature asks.

Network / server-side issues (PC & PS4):

• Online connectivity - login and intermittent connectivity issues should be less frequent as the service stabilizes now that all platforms and regions have launched.
    • Matchmaking issues – the issue should be fixed now as the team identified the root cause and have implemented a server side fix few moments ago. Please checkmobile.twitter.com/sfvserver for the latest updates and server status
    • Fighter ID corruption - a small number of PC users have reported their Fighter ID getting corrupt after account registration. We’re aware of this issue and will have a fix in place shortly to prevent this from happening further.

PC-specific issues:

• Game boot-up/crashing issues - some of these issues may be attributed to certain Anti-Virus software preventing the game executable from launching due to a false-positive error. We recommend users add StreetFighterV.exe and/or the game installation directory to the exclusion list to prevent this issue.
    • There are other non-reproducible crashes or stability issues that we’ll be looking into. We appreciate if you can continue sending feedback through the official Steam Bug Reporting thread with as much details as possible so that we can attempt to reproduce and fix the issue.

Feature asks (PC):

• Native DirectInput support - this was one of the more consistent requests we’ve received from the PC community. We realize many fans prefer to use their existing PS3/PS4 compatible Arcade Sticks on PC which are DirectInput-based, so we are actively looking into adding this feature in an upcoming patch. In the meantime, players can use popular XInput remapping tools such as the X360CE.
    • Expanded key re-binding functionality - we are also looking into expanding key binding option to allow customers to freely map keys beyond the default B/N/M/,/H/J/K/L keys.
    • In-game language options - the currently set language is based on the Operating System’s UI language. We are looking into adding language options via the Steam client launcher in an upcoming patch.
    • Resolution Switching – current design requires users to cycle through each in-between resolution setting in order to arrive at a resolution of their choice. We’ll look into making this process much simpler and less time consuming in the future.
    • Lastly, we’ll provide another round of updates shortly, as soon as we have a solid timeline for when these feature additions will be ready. Please stay tuned!

Street Fighter V is a living and breathing platform that will continue to improve and evolve over time with more features and content. With that being said, we’d like to assure you that we are always listening to your feedback and with your help, we will continue to find ways to make Street Fighter V better and better. So please, keep the feedback coming and thanks for your support!
    http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrison...s-update-vol-1
    https://mobile.twitter.com/sfvserver
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/310950...1491125674277/
    http://www.x360ce.com/

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    This site tests each stick so we get an idea of it's inherent lag.
    http://www.teyah.net/sticklag/results.html
    A number of tech talk regulars have both repeatedly called into question the testing methodology and some of the results, so take it with a grain of salt.

Can cosign going towards Hori for a PS4 stick though.

--

I was getting matches left and right last night, but the "5 only" setting was a load of crap. Was getting a good number of people who were nowhere even in the neighborhood of 5s. Sucked when you're doing the ol' dance and the guy is just teleporting right and left until they're right, only to have been left and jumped in.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

PS4 vs PC - Graphics | 60 FPS is a must (duh) - lesser video card discussion

PS4 vs PC - PC Settings comparison | PS4 Online vs Offline Framerate

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

FYI - Anyone playing on PC should go directly to their Engine.ini file and turn off the game-provided Vsync. If anyone needs a lesson on how, just PM me.

Also, I've only played like 2 ranked games and 1 Casual match, but for some reason it has me listed as "Lvl 128" lmao...