Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I'd personally like to see more than about 8 seconds of obvious in progress shit before calling it SF4HD.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

to be fair its waaay too early but what little was shown doesn't look next gen at all so why PS4 exclusive I have no idea

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    If they go that route they might as well flush the game down the toilet, I am not against DLC chars, but the base roster should include at least solid 20 fighters pre DLC.
    brah gotta support that FGC

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    I'd personally like to see more than about 8 seconds of obvious in progress shit before calling it SF4HD.
    Every branch of SF (I, II, III, Alpha, IV) generally has a fairly individual art style. The tiny bit shown looks alot like IV, down to the sumi art effects.

I do agree about the art style. I wish they made it more anime (like alpha) ;o

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Agreed. Every single SF had a distinct art style, kind of weird they'd more or less maintain IV's.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Every branch of SF (I, II, III, Alpha, IV) generally has a fairly individual art style. The tiny bit shown looks alot like IV, down to the sumi art effects.
    did you not see the comparison shot? I agree with some saying it feels more Tekken ish. It is CERTAINLY not the same as SF4, but even still; I consider this test footage at best, not what the final product will look like. Come on now. We all play video games.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I really can't understand any hype for this game but I guess people are just ready to play something different so maybe that's it.

EDIT: Also, Akiyama, you're silly. It looks a lot like a higher res SFIV. Not exactly the same but still very close.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Basically. They're just tired of add ons to SF4, really lol

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i was expecting/hoping for something a little more distinct, visually speaking, but it's still early and it's a new SF so i'm excited. definitely did not expect to wake up to that news!

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Capcom going hard after videos, Max just got hit with an official YT strike, one more and his channel is toast.

Bonus: His video had no trailer footage or images, it was just Hon talking about it lol

He actually reposted that trailer earlier today. Not sure if that one was taken down or he removed it himself tho

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Capcom is going in hard on this shit. Should just accept that they fucked up and move on. Going after EVERYONE isn't a good look especially since we have recent history of Harada just laughing off the Tekken 7 leak.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Considering that even Nintendo finally took off their grandpa pants it's definitely not a good look

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

He originally posted the video, but Capcom USA asked him to take it down, so he did. Then he posted up another video, but with still pictures from the trailer which he got the strike for, and the vid he got the second strike for had literally nothing from the game itself outside of the logo in the thumbnail, which I assume he got hit for. Otherwise he was just talking into the camera.

As for it being a HD SF4, reason I'm not giving it much credence is I'm pretty sure the game's not completed so Gonna wait til the whole thing is done. I remember initial pictures from SF4 looking shittier than they do now too so

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Almost every SF iteration since SF2 has just been a higher res version of its predecessor...

A HUGE improvement out of the gate is Chun Li actually looking like a female and not a lesbian on steroids.

It's going to kick the shit out of every anime, 2d, and 3d fighter on the market, so just get used to it now. It's going to be the main event at Evo 2016-2020+.

Also, I love ultra and play it daily. It's balanced as fuck. Only issue is Elena being impossible for some characters to hit.

Edit: do people actually watch Max's channel? Talk about a low, if so...

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Almost every SF iteration since SF2 has just been a higher res version of its predecessor...
    This is such bullshit I don't know what you're smoking.
    Every time the main franchise got a new numbered entry it looked different and every spin off series looked different.

SF1, SF2 series, SF3 series, Alpha series, EX series, and the 4 series ALL have distinct looks. Put your glasses on.

I feel like I'm the only person who wants the graphics to regress back to something simpler and less realistic.

I really like xrd's art style and I want an SF game using that style

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

PC x PS4 cross platform play confirmed!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 280 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast