Closed Thread
Page 268 of 280 FirstFirst ... 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Plus, scrubs can still mash jab if they wanna disrespect people on their wake up

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

100% seriousness, Arturo's top player illuminati discord this morning is discussing how just committing to mashing 3f jabs during strings is the most viable form of defense in SFV

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    100% seriousness, Arturo's top player illuminati discord this morning is discussing how just committing to mashing 3f jabs during strings is the most viable form of defense in SFV
    I see Smug and Brian F do it all the time. My brain just doesn't work that way. I'd rather mash back throw if I feel you just walking forward. I can't bring myself to press jab.. less risk but the reward is kinda useless.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Pretty much the entire cast gets a full combo of CH jab, not useless at all, you just commit to jab > medium and confirm from there.

The most dangerous thing in the game is second-guessing, you pretty much have to hard commit to every single decision. If you hesitate for two frames you're going to eat a mashed jab into a knockdown and probably lose the round, lol.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Yep, the few times I've played this I just do cr jab > st mp with Karin for some kind of defense because she literally has nothing else as an option whatsoever.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

She has EX Ressenha, which is more than lots of other characters have.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrison...oming-your-way

Hello Online World Warriors!

We mentioned back in January that the team had been hard at work for several months to improve Capcom Fighters Network (CFN) and we are very happy to share with you more details on the improved CFN system.

We understand that Street Fighter V’s server performance has been a less than optimal experience for many of our players. The improved CFN experience is the result of rebuilding it from the ground up to address the most pressing issues that will ultimately result in a better online experience.

That said, we want to collect feedback and ensure everything is optimized for launch. We will be giving PC players a sneak peek of what’s to come while putting the new CFN through its paces with an official PC Beta Test. Hit the jump for all the information.

The new CFN PC Beta Test will start on 3/28 at 1pm PST and will end on 4/3 at 12pm PST. It will be limited to Steam users only, but will be completely FREE to play for both current and new players.

Since this beta is to test our new online infrastructure, it will only feature Online Modes. The beta is entirely separate from the base PC client but players’ current CFN username, rank, standing and other details will carry over to the beta client. For new players, they will be able to download the PC client for free and set up a new CFN profile to play for the duration of the test. All data recorded during the beta is for testing purposes only and once the beta has concluded, all replays, Fight Money earned, progress and player data will be deleted. To encourage players to participate in the beta test, all released characters, including Kolin will be unlocked for play.

If that wasn’t enough to get you to try it out, we are also going to give PC Beta Testers a sneak peek at our Season 2 Balance Adjustments. The full list of adjustments can be found in our previous blogpost here. Once the test is concluded, we’ll make further adjustments to optimize the new CFNand it will make its full release on both PS4 and PC shortly after.

Here is a list of improvements you can expect with the new CFN:

Rage Quit Penalty System

Back in December, we implemented an update to the Rage Quit System which displayed a special Player Profile Icon for the worst offenders and the most honorable players. These icons are working correctly now and matchmaking logic now takes into account your online behavior and frequent disconnectors will be matched with similar opponents.

Ranked and Casual Match Loading Times

We understand many players were not happy with the load times when entering online matches. There will now be a shorter transition when going into a Ranked or Casual Match.

Battle Lounge Country Flags

Country flags should now properly load in Battle Lounges, allowing players to locate competition in their region.

Training Mode – User Settings Saved

Training Mode settings are now saved and will carry over to the next time the mode is accessed.

Matchmaking Improvements

It should now take less time to find an opponent in online matches. We’ve also added logic which avoids frequently being matched with the same opponent repeatedly.

Fighter Profile Stats

More detailed stats will be tracked and presented on your Fighter Profile.

Country / League Based Rankings

Players will now be able to filter leaderboards based on Country or League.

Friend Management System

In addition to adding a player to your Favorites, you can now add Friends and follow them on CFN. You can now also Blacklist players.

Interactive Timeline

On the CFN home menu, a live feed of your Friends’ activities is presented on an interactive Timeline. Using the Timeline, you can immediately add a recent match to your Replay List, view a Fighter Profile, manage your Friends, and adjust Timeline display settings.

In-Game Announcer Voice

The in-game announcer will give you stats on both you and your opponent using data pulled from the server.

The new CFN server updates mark a new beginning for playing SFV online and we encourage our players to participate in the PC Beta Test to see what improvements we have in store. For the latest updates on Street Fighter V, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It took them over a year to make training mode settings save. I mean, I guess they're finally fixing it, but jfc

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

In-Game Announcer Voice

The in-game announcer will give you stats on both you and your opponent using data pulled from the server.
    Player One has won 0 matches against Alex in the past. Round One. FIGHT.

hehe... th-thanks announcer-san

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

I actually uninstalled this earlier today because I noticed I had not.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

So most players just got a LP stimulus when the servers came back up, supposedly from server disconnections. Snake Eyez went from Rank 81 to 27 (Master Rank) without even logging in. lmao

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The Steam version is free to play until April 3rd (?), with all characters unlocked.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Some stuff from today:
    https://twitter.com/Kapwan/status/848295698181177344
    New DLC costumes coming to SFV, based on Woshige's poorly drawn original designs. #SFV #*FGC #Wondercon2017
    Somebody posted the artwork for it before the panel and I saved it, didn't see a Ryu one though.

Juri:
    Spoiler: show

MEGANE CHUN I NEED YOU AAAAAAAA:

I don't know why the last chun image is different, it was like that when I found it.

Thailand stage coming (barely audible theme preview on twitter link):
    https://twitter.com/Kapwan/status/848303169683677184
    The Street Fighter II Thailand stage is coming to Street Fighter V at the end of April. Here is part of the remixed theme. #SFV #Wondercon

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

https://gfycat.com/AcrobaticSpitefulHarborporpoise

I don't know how to embed gfycat link, but a webm of Bison intro on that stage. I'm hoping it cuts off there because the other char will be revealed to be Sagat.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

That art was from the Street Fighter Quiz Academy, which was only up on the JP Capcom website on April 1.

http://shoryuken.com/2017/03/31/take...n-portal-site/

I played through it vs. Chun, Ryu, and Juri. It was basically Quiz and Dragons with SF5 art.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Yo Callisto! This randomly popped up on my "Watch Again" on Youtube from like 5+ years ago lol.

The innocence of learning the game and doing the dumbest shit with the dumbest punishes lol. Miss those days.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

^ That's adorable.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Ed leaked via PS Store
    Contains 6 additional characters: Akuma, Kolin, Ed and 3 brand new fighters join the fight! Akuma, Kolin and Ed are available now and will be followed by the 3 additional characters throughout the year.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFight...eat_third_dlc/

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I really like the concept of Ed design and story wise. Let's hope it's also interesting to play as Kolin was.