Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    God damn the manga is so much better than what happened in the anime

http://readms.net/r/dragon_ball_super/024/4279/1

Toyotaro is doing amazing work w/ help from toriyama
    Happy that I´m not a manga reader at all.
    Spoiler: show
    Holy fuck that triggered me a lot more than it should have. From Trunks' healing power bullshit all the way to Vegeta's "oh no it became clear during Fusion Goku is so much superior he´s the only one who can save us". Seriously? Fuck me lol

Does it really matter what brand of bullshit you subscribe to? As long as the manga ends the arc better than the anime I'll be happy.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Virg View Post
    Happy that I´m not a manga reader at all.
    Spoiler: show
    Holy fuck that triggered me a lot more than it should have. From Trunks' healing power bullshit all the way to Vegeta's "oh no it became clear during Fusion Goku is so much superior he´s the only one who can save us". Seriously? Fuck me lol
    Better than spirit sword.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quite frankly? Both sucked.

Spirit sword was awesome if only because it was something new, and the ideas are no different than anything that has happened before in either version.

I don't get what's to bitch about really. Trunks randomly has healing powers, Gohan is randomly strong and Goku is doing stuff still.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The entire Zamasu arc sucked big juicy balls imo.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

What does it matter? The entire arc was one giant power up arc leading up to the ToP. This arc would have ended by ep3 if Goku just pressed his damn King of All button.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Vegeta's "oh no it became clear during Fusion Goku is so much superior he´s the only one who can save us". Seriously?
    What's wrong with this? Vegeta has been coming to terms with this since the Cell fight. And he flat out said it during the Buu fight. This is a huge part of his arc, and the fact that he is mature enough to even admit it to Trunks now is something people generally love about DBSuper Vegeta.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

DBS anime continuously brought Goku and Vegeta closer and closer in power with Vegeta surpassing Goku several times (until the last few episodes where Goku suddenly casually starts popping SSJB Kaioken, which I´ve also bitched about). Manga basically shits on all of that and as a Vegeta fan I hate every bit of it. If I was a manga reader I probably would´ve dropped it cause of this nonsense.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

So just ignoring that this has been happening forever and is a key part of Vegeta's entire character arc through almost all of Z?

No fuck that. Spirit sword was fucking cool as shit. And it gave the win to someone other than Goku...

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    No fuck that. Spirit sword was fucking cool as shit. And it gave the win to someone other than Goku...
    I mean the attack itself. I wanted trunks to win out his own arc and not the dynamic can-do-everything duo blue hair fucks. It's just the execution for it was kinda ehhhhh

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So by the explanation given for Trunks, main timeline Gohan also has healing powers?

Wonder if they'll retcon the manga's retcon into the anime during the tourney if someone needs curez.

Quote Originally Posted by BWYuko View Post
    So by the explanation given for Trunks, main timeline Gohan also has healing powers?

Wonder if they'll retcon the manga's retcon into the anime during the tourney if someone needs curez.
    I guess so, though there might be some nuance between becoming an apprentice (for whatever reasons you need it other than healing) and unlocking your full potential even if they are the same.

It's DB though so who knows.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

DBS anime continuously brought Goku and Vegeta closer and closer in power with Vegeta surpassing Goku several times (until the last few episodes where Goku suddenly casually starts popping SSJB Kaioken, which I´ve also bitched about). Manga basically shits on all of that and as a Vegeta fan I hate every bit of it. If I was a manga reader I probably would´ve dropped it cause of this nonsense.
    "You're better than me, Kakarot.. You're the best. *smiles*"

I can't really pick who I enjoy watching fight more between him and Goku. But Vegeta has the best trash talking lines ever LOL.

Stopped watching DBZ after the Buu saga. I figure there was nothing else left for the Z fighters.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Vegeta has been solid all series, but Beerus and Whis are by and large the comedic relief here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
    I figure there was nothing else left for the Z fighters.
    You ignorant fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
    "You're better than me, Kakarot.. You're the best. *smiles*"

I can't really pick who I enjoy watching fight more between him and Goku. But Vegeta has the best trash talking lines ever LOL.

Stopped watching DBZ after the Buu saga. I figure there was nothing else left for the Z fighters.
    So you watched DBZ to the end lol.

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast