+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Burningthought View Post
    On the other hand, Death Parade has exceeded all my expectations every episode. I'm really enjoying it. Durarara x2 is so confusing that i'm not sure if i'm still watching it because of the hype or if i'm continuing to watch it because its good. I'm still not sure what the hell is going on.

Everything else for me has been kinda hit and miss. There's a lot of stuff out right now, Absolute Duo and Devil is my sister are decent ecchi but I've been waiting something a bit more substantial. Fate/Stay Night really killed it in the fall and i'm missing a show to scratch that itch till the summer.
    Lol, I feel the same way about Durarara. Every week it ends and I'm like that was a pretty good episode....I think. I love death parade too, I'm hoping for more back story soon though.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I marathoned season 1 of Durarara and everything made way more sense. Watching season 2 weekly has been a confusing affair.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Death parade has been great so far... I like its short but awesome mini stories. As for top ecchi, i think isuca and shin mao no testament are battling each other pretty hard. Witch maria is decently high on the list also (even had her uncensored naked booty shake walk in a recent episode) >.>

shin maou teased at some uncensored goodness earlier..., can't wait to see it >.> (recent episode was awesome with the naked body rubbing succubus action!)

Can't say there's much I like at the end of the day. Death Parade and DRRR keep me going every week, Yuri Kuma Arashi is getting a lot better (in line with Penguindrum/Utena, definitely takes a while but all the dynamics flip), ISUCA is terrible and Yoru no Yatterman isn't really doing much for me, but the latest episode had a pretty good fight scene and animation that gave it more time for me.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

ShigaUso 17

So good. Great setup for the next episode and great build-up for the characters. Next episode is a performance episode too!

Spoiler: show
    Gonna be an awesome one too! Kousai embraces his lack of being able to hear the music.

Everything from here on out is just a ride on the feels train.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    ShigaUso 17

So good. Great setup for the next episode and great build-up for the characters. Next episode is a performance episode too!

Gonna be an awesome one too! Kousai embraces his lack of being able to hear the music.

Everything from here on out is just a ride on the feels train.
    I thought Kousei made peace with his mother issues and was able to hear the music again.

Yeah, next episode looks like a performance and I can't wait.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic View Post
    I thought Kousei made peace with his mother issues and was able to hear the music again.
    Manga spoiler:
    The way it's described in the manga, he deliberately says something like how the sound is distracting and he isn't focusing enough. And then he says "disappear!!!" And gets all serious and shit! It's a quick moment (and will probably be even quicker in the anime) but it was pretty awesome

Edit: Because I actually like the moment so much in the manga, I'm just gonna post the pics here. Again, a spoiler of what should be coming in the next episode

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Ace of Diamond: the main character sucks so much balls, need to cut him from the team and get on with it. 69 episodes in and he's not even remotely good and consistently fails.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai(Summer Season)
    Anime was announced long ago but we finally got Staff and air date. I don't understand why this was given to J.C staff since they have a no nipple or extreme sexual content in the shows they animate.
    Director: Youhei Suzuki
    Series Composition: Masahiro Yokotani
    Character Design: Masahiro Fujii
    Production: J.C. STAFF

Register to see the NSFW content
    ^
    You bet your ass they will never animate most of these scenes.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

They have to animate... "those scenes" at least on dvd... !

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Kuroko no Basuke 55-56

Yo, dude is out here breaking ankles, pulling a Jason Williams behind-the-back elbow pass, and Sharingan-ing bitches. And that passing-to-a-3 move is so hilariously ridiculous. I love it!

From reading the comments here about Kuroko's Basketball I thought there would be more actual magic and shit, but considering it's not really that I'm having a blast watching it. Can be ridiculous if it wants provided the animation is good (and it is).

I've been watching Garo with some interest since it started. But recently the animation (which was always good) has been stepping the fuck up.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Star VS The Forces of Evil Ep 2

Really liked this one. It had the magical craziness I want to see from this show, and I love how crazy Star went in Story A and in Story B how she is a good friend.

^
    I can't believe they got away with a tentacle joke.

^
    He appears again with no explaining.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Steven Universe - Maximum Capacity

It’s amazing how much character development there can be in one episode of this show. I wonder how Amethyst felt when Greg and Rose stopped being by her side when they both became romantically involved. She clearly blames Greg for losing Rose(very much like a mother to her) when she gave birth to Steven but the real question if she had feelings for Greg, and upset he doesn't notice her. Greg wanted to spend time with Steven. Amethyst felt abounded again by Greg after Rose left.

Ps my theory Greg doesn’t like the transformations cause when Steven was born there must have been some weird transformation involving Rose final moment.

^
    Greg likes sci-fi romance novels with hot alien babes.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Shigatsu ga Kimi no Uso 19

I'm going to be so disappointed if Kaori doesn't die by the end of the season. It would just be a troll if she ends up OK at this point.

I also feel bad for Tsubaki. She's not even close to being in the running, and I don't think she realizes it. Hell, even Nagi has a better shot at Kousei than she does, at this point.

I'm going to be so disappointed if Kaori doesn't die by the end of the season. It would just be a troll if she ends up OK at this point.
    She doesn't have to die for it to be a "last performance" of sorts. Just unable to play music again. Either sounds likely but I get what you're saying. Shit needs to be tragic but I can't wait for next week. More music hell yeah!

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I also feel bad for Tsubaki. She's not even close to being in the running, and I don't think she realizes it. Hell, even Nagi has a better shot at Kousei than she does, at this point.
    Kaori always #1. Even Nagi (who is only a year younger mind you) and Emi I'd root for over Tsubaki. Tsubaki is just annoying >_>

The manga has ended and I won't post any spoiler. But it's a really fucking good ending and I can't wait to see it animated. I'd actually rage so hard if they changed it up and did an anime original ending lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast