Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Thanks! Well I always play my bday (71478) on all characters... Only got to buy marbles on 2 of my characters as none of my mules were active. But somehow my dualbox character didnt play my birthday so I only got 1 rank 4. My main had a 2464 marble. and my mule had a 85036. Gawd, I knew my bday marbles were finally gonna pay off somehow this time and I only get 1 instead of 7 if I had all my characters lol!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Thanks! Well I always play my bday (71478) on all characters... Only got to buy marbles on 2 of my characters as none of my mules were active. But somehow my dualbox character didnt play my birthday so I only got 1 rank 4. My main had a 2464 marble. and my mule had a 85036. Gawd, I knew my bday marbles were finally gonna pay off somehow this time and I only get 1 instead of 7 if I had all my characters lol!
    You don't buy 10 of the same number per character!?! And man you missed out on tons of atomos statues

Shirai

Inventory space \o/

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Can any of the statues be mailed? I really don't want to give up my HNM statues to upgrade some shadow lords.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I buy a marble that ends with each number 0-9. when I buy the number 8 marble I always play my birthday number (except when I am apparently smoking crack and go with a random number ending with 8 on my 2nd account.) I also try to make the second to last number different for each digit across all my characters (not counting 8 of course). AKA I wont ever have 2 characters with a marble ending with 26. I generally do pretty well with this system until the last couple bonanzas.

I believe some of the statues can be mailed, like behemoth admantoise and faffy, but a couple couldnt. I wanted to make all the statues (shadowlord ones) a while back but at the time there was only one source for atomos statues (some contest that maybe 5 people could win the atomos, maybe only one person could.) so I gave up on that idea.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I believe some of the statues can be mailed, like behemoth admantoise and faffy, but a couple couldnt. I wanted to make all the statues (shadowlord ones) a while back but at the time there was only one source for atomos statues (some contest that maybe 5 people could win the atomos, maybe only one person could.) so I gave up on that idea.
    I'm fairly certain all statues can be mailed. I've mailed everyone I've gotten at least. Speaking of atomos and SL... I finally got one this time first time winning a rank 3. Take that!!! Of course I immediately turned the atomos in SL3, then immediately turned the SL3 into beastmen thingy. Still got another 2 SL1 and 1 SL2 waiting in the wings if I ever get another atomos lol. Btw that stupid I skill thing is only 1 tome... that's right rank 5 prize gets you something worth 200 sparks <.<. I'll take more statues please

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Obligatory: It's kind of amazing that you still have a working gameboy color!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Obligatory: It's kind of amazing that you still have a working gameboy color!
    What you talking about? Gameboys are beasts. They never stop working. I still have an original Gameboy back from the early 90s that works somewhere. Well I mean we dropped it pretty high once so you have to take the batteries in but other than that... but yeah my comp is a bit old and seems to be failing lately (especially today all kinds of problems I've been trying to fix) so I've turned down the graphics some

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    What you talking about? Gameboys are beasts. They never stop working. I still have an original Gameboy back from the early 90s that works somewhere. Well I mean we dropped it pretty high once so you have to take the batteries in but other than that... but yeah my comp is a bit old and seems to be failing lately (especially today all kinds of problems I've been trying to fix) so I've turned down the graphics some
    Well good news is if SE keeps banning your mules, you wont need GBA settings to multibox!

too soon?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Well good news is if SE keeps banning your mules, you wont need GBA settings to multibox!

too soon?
    Well this is just a suspension lol. I still need a new comp anyways. But yeah this hey we will ban you for assumptions we make that are sometimes correct sometimes not but no way of knowing shit has got to stop

Relic Shield
    BG Level

There are one or two statues you cant send, but I cant recall which they are. I think prishe and atomos might have been them. Cant check myself cause my sub isnt active. My dualboxed character has an atomos statue.

Campaign
    BG Level

Can't send AA statues, but can trade them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There are one or two statues you cant send, but I cant recall which they are. I think prishe and atomos might have been them. Cant check myself cause my sub isnt active. My dualboxed character has an atomos statue.
    I sent atomos today.... and can do Prishe

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Can't send AA statues, but can trade them.
    Ah yes this is it.

Bye-Bye, Taisai
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The Goobbue Statue is not sendable at all.

Campaign
    BG Level

Out of topic, but it makes no bloody fucking sense that there are items you can TRADE but you cannot SEND to your own mule.
    Given we can send r/e items to our mules (most of them, at least) it makes no bloody sense you can't send tradeable stuff >.>
    Yes, thinking about Shanks for instance.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Oh yea I have gobbue statues too. I agree with you sechs. though they mentioned something like they didnt want people with 50 shanks in delivery box, so they made it annoying. They could just take the rare tag off them as well. I think you also cant send dynamis currency can you? Would be nice so u could store on a mule instead of annoying someone you can trust or having to dual box to trade them off your main.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh yea I have gobbue statues too. I agree with you sechs. though they mentioned something like they didnt want people with 50 shanks in delivery box, so they made it annoying. They could just take the rare tag off them as well. I think you also cant send dynamis currency can you? Would be nice so u could store on a mule instead of annoying someone you can trust or having to dual box to trade them off your main.
    you cant send dynamis currency or alexandrites either. basicly anything that is not AHable cant be send to anyone.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

damn dasva, have you heard of XI View? makes you look less Sega

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by dannyl View Post
    damn dasva, have you heard of XI View? makes you look less Sega
    This has already been covered lol. My new laptop looks way better. Also does xi view work with ashita?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This has already been covered lol. My new laptop looks way better. Also does xi view work with ashita?
    Yes, XI View is a direct modification of the Game DAT files.