+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Bluestacks now stuck at loading screen, gonna try another.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Another update for 200MB after the runic temple

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I just finished tutorial, we don't get more summon tickets? I thought I'd be able to draw some jobs but I don't even have enough tickets for 1 summon

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You get more from doing story missions, so don't worry too much about them.

Also on the calender page on the ticker they typo'd WHM as hite mage

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kellen Amarian
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Chest Missions can easily drop 50-100 magicite or Summoning tickets, and mobs can randomly drop chests with about 20 magicite too.
    I was hoping for a few more summoning tickets as gifts, but just going to have to auto-grind until I get enough to make a pull.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I keep getting error code 012 (something about an unstable connection). Are the servers down, or what?

BG Level

game feels grindy as fuck and almost impossible to miss stamina lol i'm at like 37+200

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So I came away with 30 something ability tickets from the tutorial stuff and login bonus gifts. Good idea to save them for later or spend them for abilities that go with the current job being used at the start?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Love the gameplay and graphics so far, introduction is very final fantasy. The tutorial is long but its very good at teaching the gameplay which is very similar to lightning returns, there is also a ton of depth in customization just like LR. Performance is good on iphone 6. FF:BE sadly didn't capture me at all but this game seems like it will fair much better for me.

Tips, when you get the option you can go into the settings and change the graphics (iPhone 6 is default normal but can be changed to high without noticeable performance changes), you can also change the voices to japanese with a small download. In the home tab hit the information icon and you can see a calander for upcoming events all the way to the 20th.

*starts game, 30m later, battery 10%... shit*

BG Level

Game is fun but I like RK better and not sure I wanna keep both game up time wise

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    almost impossible to miss stamina lol i'm at like 37+200
    So confusing, I've never played a mobile game that was so generous with it's energy system. Most just top you off, whether you're one away from capping or hundreds. This shit feels almost endless. It's nice, but at the same time I haven't been able to put it down for the past few hours because I really don't want to be wasting energy. Almost lvl 12 and still over 200 to work through.

Are the summoned jobs 'better' than the advanced basic jobs, or are they just different? I haven't summoned any yet, almost have Whm unlocked.

One thing that's confusing me is the additional benefits to Ability Cards, the buffs that are under Crit Chance. They list their unlock requirements as requiring a certain ability level, but on some of mine that meet the ability level they aren't unlocked, while on others they are. Not sure what is causing that or if there's something additional I need to do.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    So confusing, I've never played a mobile game that was so generous with it's energy system. Most just top you off, whether you're one away from capping or hundreds. This shit feels almost endless. It's nice, but at the same time I haven't been able to put it down for the past few hours because I really don't want to be wasting energy. Almost lvl 12 and still over 200 to work through.

Are the summoned jobs 'better' than the advanced basic jobs, or are they just different? I haven't summoned any yet, almost have Whm unlocked.

One thing that's confusing me is the additional benefits to Ability Cards, the buffs that are under Crit Chance. They list their unlock requirements as requiring a certain ability level, but on some of mine that meet the ability level they aren't unlocked, while on others they are. Not sure what is causing that or if there's something additional I need to do.
    Mobile games like that if you don't have time to play you'll miss events and stuff like that

I don't have time to run 2 event games

I prefer RK and console games where I play my own rytmnh and don't miss stuff rushed by time

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kellen Amarian
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

As you progress through the game, it takes longer to level up and missions cost more to complete. So eventually, you'll be hitting 0 or have to burn an Elixir to refill.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm really loving this game so far, much better than BE imo.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen View Post
    As you progress through the game, it takes longer to level up and missions cost more to complete. So eventually, you'll be hitting 0 or have to burn an Elixir to refill.
    By the time I hit that point I had like 50 elixirs saved up or more lol... But yes eventually you'll get there, but its nowhere near as bad as other mobile games out there, and seems to want you to be able to play.

Also, the draws right now seem odd... when I played the JP version, you had a "Single" draw for 500/1Ticket, and a 6(or 7 if it was job card) draw for 3000/6 Tickets. These seem to be 1 card for 1k~3k? I think these are bad times to pull... the positive I see is normally when you draw cards, they're level 1 with no abilities... these ones are capped and all abilities unlocked, which is not bad, but I don't know if its worth such a gross increase in spending.

Job banners seem particularly useless, the "Job Banner" in the JP version were 6 Cards + a bonus Job card for 3,000/6 Tickets (Thats Or), which is the same price as this Job banner minus the 6 cards... so yah, I'll be holding off, especially for jobs until the banners are the multi-draws... so I'm just going to continue to horde my tickets and progress as far as I can with what I got. So far I'm halfway through chapter 2, and its fun knowing the story this time around.

P.S You maximum card level increases as you progress through the story, so its probably better to wait until your past Chapter 2 or 3 to pull otherwise you'll just have to level up your "Max level" cards again. At least wait until Chapter 1. (and you'll know when you complete it because a pop up will say "Cards max level increased" and it will show you what they increased too).

Edit: OH

Those Monthly Boxes are fucking fantastic to pull, they cost 3k and they give 6 Pull Tickets (Which are worth 500 each so... full refund) PLUS all those other bonuses, If you can save to 3,000 Gems/crystals/whatever they're called and buy that, do it. You won't regret it.

(I've had to edit the word "Ticker" into "Ticket" like 8 times this post why is my brain like this)

Edit2: Also, Rank 765 was the highest I've hit so far, pretty good...
    Edit3: Neat, the Hunter class LB is called "Spinning Edge" and the Ranger (Next up) is "Dancing Edge"... I like Dancing Edge.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Played through the tutorial... that's quite unlike anything I've played before. Probably a bit more complex than I'm looking for in a mobile game, but it still does seem very well done.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kellen Amarian
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Gotta love auto mode and 2x speed.
    Switched to hard mode, even with warrior, it's not to difficult.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

What's the benefit of Hard Mode?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kellen Amarian
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

IIRC, tougher mobs for higher scores and seeds bonuses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast