+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Found WHM to be better for harder stuff, personally. The limit can be clutch for both the initial cure and subsequent regens. Yeah, fights do take longer, but it's better than dying. :/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Found WHM to be better for harder stuff, personally. The limit can be clutch for both the initial cure and subsequent regens. Yeah, fights do take longer, but it's better than dying. :/
    I just don't like to have useless elemental orbs When we get access to Stone spells I'm sure it won't be as bad.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ability leveling efficiency chart.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MobiusFF/co...ent_number_of/

I didn't know that ability leveling rates were seperated between dropped and gacha cards, also I didn't know that leveling your fodder card ability then fusing it into the card who's ability you want to level would increase the rate vs non leveled up cards.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

I ended up deleting my previous character (hunter) and restarting the game since I felt that my usage of magicite, crystals, tickets, etc was pretty wasteful. I managed to get to the point in the game where I got 6 summon tickets without spending an seeds and pulled a Knight card. I'm now focusing on powering up that job. Much more satisfied with this playthrough now that I know how everything works. I also fused cards early so that I got more skillseeds while going through the storyline.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I assume the new ability card lineup replace the old one. Will the old cards ever come back? Contemplating buying the AoE ones for futureproofing.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Got exactly what I wanted 1/1

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

New content is live! The event has its own voiced cutscenes in its intro, new abilities are in the shop and no they didn't remove the old ones and also new batch of jobs is live. I pulled the thief, outfit doesn't look as nice as show on the card :/. Oh yeah 4 limited time echo costumes are there too.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Pulled Black Mage Job :/

Is it worth keeping or just say screw it and reroll?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

https://www.reddit.com/r/MobiusFF/co...he_pupu_event/

Pupu cards give enspell effects so its possible to have fire for rangers or earth for white mages etc right now, they are elemental cards but are classified as support. They start at 2* but can be augmented to 4* and give powerful elemental resist just for having them if you get them that far. They can get augmented through event boss drops.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Pulled WHM, ugh, despite having quite alot of progression that alone makes me want to reroll. I will never use that job, ever, it will rot in my inventory. Fucking fuck fuck of every job I could pull that is the most worthless of the lot. I get we can't pull repeats but one job for 3k is driving me nuts I'll not have enough for another pull for like 2 weeks.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

WHM is a very good job for multiplayer. Every party will want one supposedly.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I do appreciate the consolation attempt... good to know It may have a use then when MP is released, but it won't change that I'll never waste a single skill seed on that job ;\, just not my thing.

It's a horrifically disappointing waste of space for me, literally the only job from the only class I never wanted... might of had value for you guys, I'll trade ya'll for Thief

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

You should be able to pull two jobs right now if you spent money on the gift box, I only dropped 10$ and was able to get it with that and the rest of my free magicite. With story complete and the event done I also have 5 summon tickets after pulling two jobs. The game is super generous and if you haven't already it's worth buying the gift box early.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Is there a server issue now? Mine won't connect when I start it, but everything else works fine internet-wise.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh cool I'm not the only one. I guess there is cause I got booted too.

Might be. I know the game never lets me connect if I'm not on WiFi and I'm stuck at a birthday party so can't really confirm.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Found a thread on reddit about it, seems error12 is common and hasn't been fixed yet.

edit: seems fixed now for me

In other news, is the greater/grand summon for 6 tickets I think an ok deal? I'm weak to the gacha and want to spend some lol. But I don't want anymore 3*+ things >.>

Back home. Looks like I'm getting error'd.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Man augmenting these PuPus sure is expensive. I'm out of gil but I have a fully maxed 4* fire PuPu!

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

im basically just farming up all the augment and fusion materials and doing some gold cactuar raids on the side. bank gonna be full of PuPu memorabilia

PUPU POWER