Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Did 5 GAS. Got most of the new cards and anniversary cards. 0 jobs 0 legends. Up to 7 now with no job

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Same here. I also managed to get an anniversary card dupe... although to be fair the first was from the free Greater Summon. Seems like you can get job dupes from the single draw btw.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Did 5 GAS. Got most of the new cards and anniversary cards. 0 jobs 0 legends. Up to 7 now with no job
    I've only ever got one job outside of the pity pull.

That being said; with no new normal jobs getting released this week, I'm kind of worried I won't have any jobs to pull after anniversary event. I'm pretty sure the only normal job card I'm missing is Hermit...

In fact, the only jobs I'm missing other than the legend jobs from this month I believe is Mythic Mage, Heretic Knight, Hermit, and Judge Magister.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My brothers, both of them, went 1/1 on Balamb Mercenary. Which I'm real happy for my one brother because he has the Royal Arms supreme card and so far the only job he has to use it was Soldier 1st... Balamb Merc is a huge step up for him there lol. My other brother is fine too cause that's his very first Legend job so I can't be upset.

I'm however 0/4 right now and I'm willing to bet I won't get it or I'll pull Tonberry and cry.

Either way, I sure hope I don't pull Minwu, don't wanna waste my Supreme luck on a card I literally am incapable of using right now...

Edit: No wait, Judge Magister has mage lore.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Free card and GAS got me nothing of worth (mostly dupes) and anniversary was the mage fire cone card. Gonna hold off on Greater GAS till I augment the free anniversary card to 4* to avoid getting a dupe of it.

Edit: Only had enough for 2x pulls (thanks DNC for being on my 3rd and final starter pack summon) and got once again, nothing of note other then my pity pull being maxed out Bard. Still no legend jobs, starting to believe they are a myth in this game. Also close to getting all of those amazing! (sarcasm) cone anniversary cards, so glad i'm not getting the quicken card since I already DON'T have Regalia to use.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Make sure to rank cards now. Elixir restores twice the amount of stamina and all spots open in Lagoon.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    Make sure to rank cards now. Elixir restores twice the amount of stamina and all spots open in Lagoon.
    Which is amazing, with the Unlock+3 MP weapons, I've fully unlocked a few Attack focus cards (Iris, Gargoyle), Enshine, Provoke(Light)... Its so productive in the Albion area where you can get permanent Element-Draw.

Also I'm like 0/7 on Balamb Mercenary(Read: Any job at all) now lol, I've gotten all of those new "Legendary _____" Cards though and like 80 Ability tickets in dupe 4/5* cards, so, small victories there.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So... as an Aerith owner do these Trance cards hold any value at all? Is there a niche scenario where I'd want to carry both Aerith and an appropriate Trance?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Sub deck, unless you grabbed a second Aerith. Otherwise, I think the values are the same (I haven't looked).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't but I can easily get another one from the shop and it's not that hard to upgrade. I'll focus my efforts on damage cards then, need some more power.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Pulled on Boosted summon today after scrounging up another pull from finishing anniversary map and got my first Legend Job!!!!!!!!!............... Fucking Tonberry! God Damn You Alkar! You jinxed me!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Pulled on Boosted summon today after scrounging up another pull from finishing anniversary map and got my first Legend Job!!!!!!!!!............... Fucking Tonberry! God Damn You Alkar! You jinxed me!
    Sorry If it makes you feel any better I haven't pulled shit yet lol. I'm 2 draws from a normal job though but I don't really care that much.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Meh, I at least got the event quicken which helps a crap ton considering I wasn't around for Regalia/Cindy, so it made up for it. At least now if I pull a Legend (doubt it) with my next pull or 2 to get the Monk Boost Cone or Ranger Weaken/Debarrier card i'll get Squall. Also I found out my Bard was not boosted to max panels even though they said pity pull jobs would be, so I guess it only counts for pity pulls AFTER the update change

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

And my last pull had no jobs either. Next is a guaranteed job pull but will this carry over to batch #2? I want Squall but I don't really want to pull anniversary dupes :/ If it doesn't I'll just deal with it.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My brother has both Legend Jobs from the Boosted pull now.

Total Pull count?

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Did all 8 pulls on mobius greater summon. Netted 2 regular jobs (monk and highwind) and1 legend (judge magister) 7 out of 8 5*cards I pulled can be used in my decks so I got lucky not getting useless cards.

Definitely hype because dragoons and I just finished ffxii:Za

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Caved in against my better judgment and did a single GAS pull on the Revival banner in the hopes of getting something from either FFXV/FFXIV (only FFXIV card I have is Bismarck), saw the yellow crystal animation and was like "Please god don't let it be a legend job or I just screwed myself out of Squall".

First time ever i'm happy pulling a shit job! Red Mage from the pull and I got Prompto! So gamble was worth it!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Brother did a FFXIV/FFXV come back summon.

Mythic Knight
    Garuda FFXIV

WELL I MEAN YAH, 3/4 ON LEGEND JOBS AND THE JACKPOT XIV CARD

K

I AINT EVEN MAD

FUCK

Your bro needs to buy you some lotto tickets, then give me a cut for the suggestion.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Wasted all my tickets and managed to pull Squall from Boosted, but I've been playing Assassin for so long I have no idea what to use for him. Thinking Bahamut, Aranea, and...no fucking clue for Dark, or 4th slot. Thinking Hermes, Cindy, or KotR for 4th. Any ideas?