BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Ace Striker from daily.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Forgot about this having it's first anni. Did I miss anything since it started? Looks like it's almost over....

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Forgot about this having it's first anni. Did I miss anything since it started? Looks like it's almost over....
    You missed essentially everything good, yes.

You can still do the Part1/Part2 Anniversary event i THINK, which have a lot of good rewards like a buttload of summoning tickets and magicite, as well as the Muramasa which is like the FF7 WAR weapon we got, meaning it has 20% Prismatic return and such.

You basically missed the special summons and a months worth of free single summons.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Fuck.

Guess I better go hard on what I'm able to do then.

edit: Starter packs in the shop were nice to me. Got a max dragoon and dancer. Last time I was on I maxed out my Imperial Knight so this is a relief.

ed: Took 4 hrs to beat the first area and do everything there. Events are up until the 24th september so I got time.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That sucks we got like 20 tickets off of login bonus alone. Should pull boosted greater summon until you get lifeshift at least. There are 6 guaranteed anniversary cards, you get one each pull. Lifeshift is one of them, I'm not sure if it comes back later.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

the life shift one is great to get if you play support, it'll be a while until we get another life shift card (excluding Aerith supreme).

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Non-event life shift was roughly 9ish months after anniversary. So pull till you get it if you play healer.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Seems 13 is box type event according to the wording of the calender. Makes me regret doing 2 GAS just a few hrs ago to finish anni card pulling and trying for ToT, but I did get Highwind, so pretty happy anyway since the game keeps throwing WAR cards at me.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Have the ratings on the 13 jerbs changed at all? Last I remember they were pretty top tier on Altema.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

God damn these shadow fights are tough. Been sitting on 70+ phoenix downs and 100+ elixirs for over a year now, used a bunch to finish up the rest of anni part 2 w/ the chaos fights.

Did the job promotion summon a couple times and got viking and grappler. Banner literally is a typical trap banner, but I wanted at least a mnk job and I got my wish. Also this upcoming lightning event is going to bring in a new meta I've been reading?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Have the ratings on the 13 jerbs changed at all? Last I remember they were pretty top tier on Altema.
    No they haven't (although jp just got new jobs that shit over old ones and each other every week). Snow and Knight Lightning are top tier as are hope and noel.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    God damn these shadow fights are tough. Been sitting on 70+ phoenix downs and 100+ elixirs for over a year now, used a bunch to finish up the rest of anni part 2 w/ the chaos fights.

Did the job promotion summon a couple times and got viking and grappler. Banner literally is a typical trap banner, but I wanted at least a mnk job and I got my wish. Also this upcoming lightning event is going to bring in a new meta I've been reading?
    Lightning event cards bring way more powerful DMG cards then what we have (excluding 15). Think Noctis and Ardyn but no break power and no 100% crit. They also really shine in fights where you break the mob, going from 900 ATK to 1800 ATK on broken mobs.

Also snow water monk card has 2400 ATK and makes mnk attacker viable if you don't have Duncan/Yiazmat.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yay, more jobs I won't be able to pull! How many cards are in each batch here? I'll just pull for those and stop, no more chasing after Squall and Zidane.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Yay, more jobs I won't be able to pull! How many cards are in each batch here? I'll just pull for those and stop, no more chasing after Squall and Zidane.
    6 total: Batch 1 is Serah (Faith + Brave + Ult Charger), Snow (Water MNK), Hope (light Mage), 3x fast learner 4* AOE BDD, shot at Snow Monk Legend Job and Hope Mage Legend Job.

Batch 2: Fang (Fire WAR), Sazh (Fire RNG), Vanille (Earth Mage), 3x Fast Learner 4* AOE BDD, Noel Ranger Legend Job, Knight Lightning Warrior Legend Job, Ragnarok (Ranger Supreme).

Lightning Supreme skin is unknown when it can be drawn (batch 1 presumably). Ultimate Hero's (job skins in JP) have same drop rate as Supremes so GL.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Cool so three pulls each batch, maybe more on #2 because whatever lol. Wait, we're getting skins already?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Cool so three pulls each batch, maybe more on #2 because whatever lol. Wait, we're getting skins already?
    The lightning one was confirmed at Pax I believe, its probably going to be "Early Access" Like Supreme cards were. It should also have a little higher drop rate... (2% I think is the JP number)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah, went to check and saw the announcement. Damn lol... I'm guessing that's batch #2 as well to go with her Legend Job card.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

'member that friend of mine who has Aerith and Minwu on a 1-month old Free-to-play account? He now has Neo-Exdeath.

3 Supremes, less than 1 month of play, Free to play... I can't...

I can't even put into words how many things I want to throw right now.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    'member that friend of mine who has Aerith and Minwu on a 1-month old Free-to-play account? He now has Neo-Exdeath.

3 Supremes, less than 1 month of play, Free to play... I can't...

I can't even put into words how many things I want to throw right now.
    Tell that friend to invest that luck in the lottery and not in a mobile game!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Tell that friend to invest that luck in the lottery and not in a mobile game!
    After I find a way to scientifically extract his luck glands and turn them Into a humunculua to do my bidding, I'll win all the lotteries.