+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Welp...66 tickets, 12,000 magicite, who knows how many celestriads, and $5 later...

They just wanted your money.

Jack shit for me with about 10x 6 pulls.

Grape Gospel continues to elude me. Save me from this Gilgamesh hell.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I went from like 1 Supreme in more than a year to 3 total recently. Pulled Grand Cross then Lightning about a month later.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So I got Lucky and pulled Y'shtola chasing the remaining weapon cards but I'm not sure how to best use her. Any tips? (Nope, I don't have Minwu). Currently going with Aerith+ Meia cards but I'm sure I could do better.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

First EX job drops tonight.
    http://information.mobiusfinalfantas...0a05fc8e2.html

Also FFXI cards coming soon-ish from a data mine
    https://old.reddit.com/r/MobiusFF/co...e_august_10th/

I'm still off and on with the game but I still enjoy it from time to time. The supreme card ticket gave me Lights of Hope and hero ticket gave the Tidus skin.

Still working on story on my end, currently EP4 P2. FFX prologue still is going on now too.

https://www.finalfantasyunion.com/ne...tasy-season-2/
    Motomu Toriyama talks Mobius Final Fantasy season 2

edit: oh..... well it is an absolute monster and fun to play. Almost maxed it out.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Fuck, I somehow managed two Supremes tonight but they ended up being Duncan and Tidus.

Well, this was an amusing bug.
    Spoiler: show

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My friend had something like that happen when using the Steam version

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

MFF x FFVIII - Winter Event

...whatever.

I think they had Wol do the Tidus laugh the best way possible in this last event episode.

Jump to 6:55.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I restarted this game. Have no idea what I'm doing.

Got a bunch of crystals, have no idea of Ability cards are even useful anymore, etc. Did the Novice Trials.

Also did a few pulls on the current banner and got nothing from most, but got the 4* Noctis, Ignis, Lunafreya, and Ignis cards.

Question for the day: Which of my job cards is worth a damn? I know the "Trainee/Neophyte ones shouldn't be touched", but aside from the ones the trial gave me (Warrior, Mage, Ranger), I think I have...Thief (which I maxed out into Trickster) and another Ranger Job (Bandit?)

Should I aim for more job pulls, or will those be sufficient for now?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Pull for more, at least you'll get some cards to power up those jobs further but you'll need better ones as well.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I've been playing for a couple weeks now and the 8* DRG has just dominated.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Thanks!

Is there any particular banner I should pull on for jobs? I think the current ones have a small chance of pulling one, right?

Additionally, are there any worthwhile things from the ability shop with tickets?

Sadly, with how they changed job acquisition a while back, you could be in for a rough time getting a more recent and functional job for harder content. Not to say that they're required, but when story content starts throwing light/dark mobs at you, you're going to start wanting jobs from after that point. That said, pretty much hold 3000m or 6 tickets for the special greater supreme summons. I'm kind of of the mind that XV banner is a waste, in part because they're mostly older cards compared to more recent additions, but they should at least have some functionality for a newbie. And while not much of a rate up improvement, you should also probably hold for a greater support banner, which seem to come up every month or two at the end of the month. Goal there being Aerith or Light of Hope. Of course, I'd also say the welfare card the FFX event gives out is actually pretty decent for support, too, so do your best to try and get to the 5* version.

As for the ability shop, it's roughly a few months behind new card releases, though in some cases it seems like they hold certain cards longer. Cards I've found particularly useful are the AoE/Main Target focus types that usually have a debuff, with some also coming with overkill. The latter isn't so much important barring battle score farming or the rare stage lock that asks for x amount of points. Tower decks and harder encounters may mandate more fine tuned things, but I'd generally say set up cards for your job's 3 elements and then a good support with haste (again, FFX card shines here). Niche cards you may want to pick up after would be the enelement types, and then something like Knights of the Round to help buff breaking potential some if you're narrowing a deck down to 1 or 2 elements.

Whatever job you have that's not of the starter/onion variety, I'd say use it until something better comes along. Run it through the first 3 stages of the job buff area when you're able, too. It'll get you some deck bonus cards that'll up its rating/stats if you haven't already.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I haven't had anytime to play this in weeks. Have I missed the FFXI cards w/ FFXI monk and geomancer for meia? Was one of the things I actually wanted to whale for.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Really wish they let us do the cutscene with our jobs. I wanted to put my Cait Sith jerb to use damnit!

Which job you cutscene with is kinda wonky. Like, if you're using a deck with Meia or whatsherface jobs, it can be kinda random which Wol one they pull of your other decks. Not sure if it just grabs the first Wol it finds starting from the first or what. However, I think the laugh scene I earlier linked is hard coded simply because some jobs mask the face.

And yeah, XI and Geomancer was a few weeks back. I don't think they actually pulled the XI cards from the pool since I did get some on a more recent GS pull.