+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    I haven't had anytime to play this in weeks. Have I missed the FFXI cards w/ FFXI monk and geomancer for meia? Was one of the things I actually wanted to whale for.
    Yep, those were last month.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Snagged Tidus as an ultimate hero from a boosted Greater summon, along with a 5* Wakka card.

Works because I was primarily using Thief.

But now Tidus 4 life on Ranger jobs, I guess?

The game eventually forces you to diversify your job spread, so while you'll probably be okay for a while, you're still gonna want to work on mage and warrior cards in time. Plus when you unlock subdecks, it'll help to have one that covers the elements your main doesn't.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to getting other jobs; just meant while I was using Ranger jobs I'd be stuck with the Tidus skin.

Edit: Did one pull with the last of my magicite. Snagged Rikku and the Sword Saint job.

Super salty right now. Did a supreme summon pull, rainbow laser, Yuna skin.

Not cool, SE. Though even if it was an actual supreme, it probably would've been Crystal Blessing instead of Aerith or LoH.

Also fuck marathoning 18 hours during mobius day. Unlocked the unique mods for Skyseer's weapon, but the fact I'm maybe 10% done overall is like mega wtf.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Grats on Skyseer though! Pulled hard for Scorn and didn't get it. Deciding whether to hoard up for Gambler or Squall coming up next year.

Yeah, Skyseer is pretty nuts. Had tried for SO prior, but RNG didn't cooperate.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Seems like SE decided to bail out, service in Belgium is ending.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Bit extreme to do considering other games just axed the payment option for currency. Hell at least we can say belgium is the first f2pbtw country out there now.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Better to drop service and middle finger a buttload of your customers over a countries laws than remove your predatory gambling mechanics amirite can I get an amen

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Really doubt Belgium constitutes a buttload of their customers, so they probably saw cutting off the game there as a reasonable alternative to reconfiguring their entire gacha system. As long as Belgium is the only country with these laws, nothing will change. It would probably even take more than the entire EU to get the ball rolling, as I can easily see gacha and lootbox devs cutting off access to the entirety of EU and not really worrying about it seeing as EU is by far the smallest percentage of their revenue. If NA adopted these changes (which won't happen with the current government) or Asia (which will never happen, ever, period) then we'd see some change. As it stands, the end game will probably be never releasing gacha games outside of Asia just like it had been before the recent gacha craze in the West.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also they might be hoping angry customers petition their government. iirc EA actually asked people that lol

Yeah, I don't really see Belgium alone changing much. Fuck if I ever bumped into someone in XI from there. That out of the way, I can't see them really caring until the US gets more involved, if ever. Fuck, I would love to see all this RNG bullshit across mobile games banished into oblivion and would more than happily pay fair prices for guaranteed content with options to otherwise earn things with play. None of this shit like $75 for a Supreme, either. I'd probably pay $25 if I could choose specifically, but if they wanted to RNG it up, I'd say something more like $10 with how big the pool has gotten.

Alas, I'm not a corporate greed monster, so what do I know.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Really doubt Belgium constitutes a buttload of their customers, so they probably saw cutting off the game there as a reasonable alternative to reconfiguring their entire gacha system. As long as Belgium is the only country with these laws, nothing will change. It would probably even take more than the entire EU to get the ball rolling, as I can easily see gacha and lootbox devs cutting off access to the entirety of EU and not really worrying about it seeing as EU is by far the smallest percentage of their revenue. If NA adopted these changes (which won't happen with the current government) or Asia (which will never happen, ever, period) then we'd see some change. As it stands, the end game will probably be never releasing gacha games outside of Asia just like it had been before the recent gacha craze in the West.
    Yah you right hommie SE always makes the right choice.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

ACT 2 of the story started on monday and they're giving everyone 1k per story chapter completed aka 8k magicite. I spent the past couple days burning through chp6 p2 and just beat chp8 of the first arc a few hrs ago, fuck chaos fights. Chps 1-3 of old are gone and now shorten "story digest" of older chapters and gives some good rewards for doing them also jenova banner is up and yeah..

30 tickets + 14k magicite = jobs: zidane, hope, noel, santa lucia Jenova: life x2, death, birth, synthesis aka im shooked

Beach Queen, Tifa skin, and I think 3 of the 4 Jenova cards in my haul. fkn skins always spook me thinking I may've finally gotten a decent supreme.

Got a supreme ticket after doing new year zone, so chop chop, boys. Pulled Godo, though. :/

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Mine gave me Emperor FFII. Think he’s the new one... has misfortune like Neo EXDeath, increases damage by 150% per status ailment on the enemy, up to 7 stacks. Yikes that sounds crazy.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

got duncan from mine

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I also got Duncan.