+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

On the plus side, if you can beat that, you should be able to do most of Ch.2.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Found a lot of Ch2 harder than the challenge dungeon myself.

Good news btw: Taiwanese Mobius Official Facebook sent out a message saying that the 14 day time limit on Magicite is being abolished. It is not 100% guaranteed that this applies to all of Global, but it is likely that we will all be seeing the 14 day limit removed. If you don't miss a single magicite that comes out to 4320 Magicite per month (1 magicite per 10 minutes), aka plenty to buy the 30 day box (which you should always be doing every month with this change) and 1320 left over per month to spend on Spirit skins, slot upgrades, energy refreshes, or save for extra pulls etc.. Very nice indeed. Pulls and stuff still cost a lot more than the JP version, but we do get perks associated with that increase in cost.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Found a lot of Ch2 harder than the challenge dungeon myself.

Good news btw: Taiwanese Mobius Official Facebook sent out a message saying that the 14 day time limit on Magicite is being abolished. It is not 100% guaranteed that this applies to all of Global, but it is likely that we will all be seeing the 14 day limit removed. If you don't miss a single magicite that comes out to 4320 Magicite per month (1 magicite per 10 minutes), aka plenty to buy the 30 day box (which you should always be doing every month with this change) and 1320 left over per month to spend on Spirit skins, slot upgrades, energy refreshes, or save for extra pulls etc.. Very nice indeed. Pulls and stuff still cost a lot more than the JP version, but we do get perks associated with that increase in cost.
    Ok that's good to know. Seems like they're reacting pretty fast to feedback which is good.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

It seems this game is better managed than FFRK, seeing as they actually communicate with customers and listen to their complaints. At least from the two days so far. I suppose it might change.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    It seems this game is better managed than FFRK, seeing as they actually communicate with customers and listen to their complaints. At least from the two days so far. I suppose it might change.
    BE is even worse lol. Launch was such a mess.

Cloak & Dagger
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Demenic Altreas
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm liking this game so far. The combat keeps me interested. Really liking ranger at the moment. And that magicite change is great. Hopefully they'll continue to listen to the community.

Can't say much for Wol's attitude in the story though. Seems they went out of their way to make him an ass sometimes.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I did drop RK after a while, logging in every day got too tedious for me and I wasn't that into the collection aspect of the game. I'm liking this one quite a lot so far and the story premise is (a bit sadly) more interesting than some of the stories of the main games lol. I made the mistake of using the 2 summon tickets I got in the tutorial to pull another 3star card hoping I could get a good ranger card (yolo I guess), only to pull the exact same card I got during the tutorial...

WHAT'S A KUPO

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

LOL... wtf at that final colosseum battle??

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This is like the first legitimate game with back story on wol and garland right? It's pretty cool reminds me of ff13, I really like the job system

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I feel like this might prequel Dissidia. Sarah becomes Cosmos. Vox becomes Chaos.

Edit: Also, this composer did 3rd Birthday. The healing noise keeps triggering PE flashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    LOL... wtf at that final colosseum battle??
    inorite

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I honestly thought I remembered fighting him In the JP but my memory sucks. Also Echo I always imagined as a friend of WoL, my how knowing heir dialogue changed that

Just beat master rank in the colosseum which was rough but fun. I didn't realize I joined the JP game so late there were so many more areas in that one. Still plenty of time to level my cards

Needing like 1800 combined seeds to unlock some job things makes me cry. Got a metric fuckton of earth, but nothing I have really seems to use 'em. All about the water and wind.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Some of them are used as secondary stuff later on. Also you have bronze tickets don't forget those (top right in skill panel screen changes it).

But by page 4 you're looking at 24000 or so for 1 panel. They add better farming spots later

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Don't use too much on starter jobs. The job cards of the same kind are stronger than the given ones. Starter Ranger < Ranger gacha. May not be a huge issue with magicite changes, but before, it kind of was.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kellen Amarian
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Some of them are used as secondary stuff later on. Also you have bronze tickets don't forget those (top right in skill panel screen changes it).

But by page 4 you're looking at 24000 or so for 1 panel. They add better farming spots later
    Eventually it gets into pages 5-8, but it also becomes easier to farm more at a time. But yeah, getting numerous jobs maxed at level 8 will be difficult for a while.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Btw, where is the Valley of Trials on the map?

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Looking down the road, is it typical to need to work on multiple jobs for different situations? Or does one job cover you and you focus on cards and abilities?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison View Post
    Looking down the road, is it typical to need to work on multiple jobs for different situations? Or does one job cover you and you focus on cards and abilities?
    I played the Hunter class (Especially when i Unlocked THF) throughout the entire experience in my JP game... I see no reason you need to level any other class outside of "You want too". Each of them have different elemental affinities so if you unlock enough of one type you'll have a class for the elements needed.

Its nice if you have the cards but you can just stick to one class and have no issues as far as I know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast