Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

pretty obvious that GL mobius is just a money battery to keep JP mobius going

FFRK still is and always likely will be the most friendly FF mobile game. I mean fuck, we're getting over 50 mythril just for christmas/new years... mobius is making us do actual labor for them (advertise the game, which is something people normally get paid for) to get shit rewards.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

haha so the dev response was basically no compensation for the gaijin scum lol

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yah pretty much. Never seen such an obvious display of contempt for an audience. But the whales are still going to buy the jobs at 75 a pop so our distaste with SE means nothing :/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well the Mobius reddit was censoring any complaint regarding the paywall, are they censoring complaints about this as well? If that's their audience it doesn't surprise me that they don't give a shit.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

there's like 5 people left posting on there so even if they did censor it whatever. it's the most dead mobile game reddit i've ever seen because the mods (and game) are shit

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

We'll get 5 hours of water Lagoon. Otherwise, we'll have to wait a week.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Catching up on this thread makes me sad. Even though I preferred the gameplay in Mobius I ended up sticking with Brave Exvius because that's where some friends were. Would have liked to see this game being doing better.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison View Post
    Catching up on this thread makes me sad. Even though I preferred the gameplay in Mobius I ended up sticking with Brave Exvius because that's where some friends were. Would have liked to see this game being doing better.
    Well the potential was there but they had to ruin it with their shitty practises. Not that I'm suprised knowing how western SE handles things.

These lagoon zones are fucking horrible for mages. 60 stamina mobs doing more than max HP with resists up is crap. Meanwhile, can practically auto on ranger with like no 4* cards because lolfuckme.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

my free christmas pulls have been dick. 2x week 1 conal abilities at 3*. Mobius's christmas "celebration" is utterly laughable.

GL Mobius:
    -Crap rewards for advert event that we didnt even get everything from
    -Random summons that can be any card and don't come maxed out

JP Mobius:
    -New legend job (Santa Lucia)
    -Return of all previous Legend banners
    -1 free 5* card
    -2 free pulls a day with a 3-5* card that comes maxed
    -Huge Christmas event map with all kinds of loot and extra seed multiplier
    -10 summon tickets, 15 crystals, 88 ability tickets, and 2 growstars

These post-clear side areas in the moogle event are dumb. Last round with 4 big moogles that can do like 4.5k, then 3-4 smaller moogles spread across all elements. Then of course all the emote spam dragging fights along 2x longer than they need to be. Out of phoenix downs, so hoping they don't have a summon ticket hiding back there. :/

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Apparently the Cloud Legend job will be obtainable in "other ways" compared to the previous ones and they're "considering" other options for those as well but they'll wait a few more months to not screw over those that did buy them.
    We'll see what they're planning but this is potentially good news I guess? Looks like the message got through lol, screw you reddit.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Apparently the Cloud Legend job will be obtainable in "other ways" compared to the previous ones and they're "considering" other options for those as well but they'll wait a few more months to not screw over those that did buy them.
    We'll see what they're planning but this is potentially good news I guess? Looks like the message got through lol, screw you reddit.
    Im thinking they probably fear the literal crashing waves of complaints and dropped users if the FF7 fanboys are robbed of their prize lol.

But I'm really excited to see what this new way is, and I really hope it gives me some iota of faith in this company again. Cause right now, I'm pretty disappointed that the previous jobs are as of right now, completely unobtainable (Tidus, etc), which kinda leads to huge problems in the future without alternative methods.

Whats the bet that it'll cost 24 Summoning Tickets or 12,000 Magicite equivalent? I'd be okay with that TBh.

Or something stupid like "Get to 100 boss kills in this tower event and win X card!" which translates to anyone not whales probably having no chance.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't think I ever got past boss 75 or so, so I'd be pretty sad there lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yep, that's why I'm using a "wait and see" approach but it's still something that they're considering it. Guess the whales weren't enough to sustain this shitshow.

Well, if friend tickets are any indication, my daily use has cut to like 20% of usual values prior to the legend job shit. So, anecdotal 80% playerbase crash. x.x

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

easiest way to see how much the playerbase has shrunk is to make a new account and do the tutorial so you place on the leaderboards. youll be near the last place so you can see anyone who has played the game since the last weekly reset

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    These post-clear side areas in the moogle event are dumb. Last round with 4 big moogles that can do like 4.5k, then 3-4 smaller moogles spread across all elements. Then of course all the emote spam dragging fights along 2x longer than they need to be. Out of phoenix downs, so hoping they don't have a summon ticket hiding back there. :/
    Try using an aoe ultimate on last round if you have it, mage and samurai is good. Helps if you have aoe break/crits to use before hand. I started off with ramuh >leviathan >ruinaga {mage ult} > faith > shiva. Then switched to mythic knight and broke them each individualy before I started to take them out one by one.

Hardest areas in game right now, mog amulet is last reward.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk