FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen View Post
    Gotta love auto mode and 2x speed.
    Switched to hard mode, even with warrior, it's not to difficult.
    How far in are you? difficulty picks up at some point around the Cockatrice.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kellen Amarian
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    How far in are you? difficulty picks up at some point around the Cockatrice.
    Just started Chapter 2, did have some issues towards the end of chapter 1.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

the tutorial is great and all, but i have hardly any idea whats going on.
    also auto battle works so well

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    the tutorial is great and all, but i have hardly any idea whats going on.
    also auto battle works so well
    How so? Maybe I can fill in some blanks

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

210c 8b9c 2352

my code.

ALSO, some tips:

-Don't spend summoning tickets yet, wait for better job cards
    -Spend ability tickets only on MAX BOOST Fenrir, Succubus, and Salamander. They're 9 tickets each at max boost which gives them to you at 6/6 ability and seed levels. Excellent bargain.

Finished chapter 1, but am opting to stick in the area since Valley of Trials and 2nd Cock gave me some issues. Also wanting to level warrior more since wind affinity mobs don't play nice to mage. Would it be better to run hard on earlier battles or easy on later ones?

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Is there any way to affect which seed you get more of? I used all my fire to unlock Warrior. And also some bronze panel unlocked which I didn't know I had

Any recommended job unlocks?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Seeds are generated by your ability cards. To get more fire, equip more fire cards (upgrading their seed lvl and playing on hard mode gives you more seeds)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Friend ID is: 206e 1494 e142

Managed a 240k on the Inner Sanctum lv2 stage. Worth the phoenix down. x.x

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Something that annoys me about stacking one element for skill seed accumulation is, when you do that you'll get worthless orbs. Like, when I was fighting the cock.I had fire element skills(which were Okish) Earth Blast off Friend List, and no ice abilites. So, when I accumulated to many ice orbs I had to waste a turn on Ice Resist up. Which was pretty much pointless for the cock fight. Basically, you have to choose, do you want more fire skill seeds? Or actually want an off-element to be semi-useful?

There are skills that convert other orbs to a specific element, but they do take 2 purples. Given Cure almost seems needed (at least as a mage), they're kind of a no-go. I'm more annoyed that all the dickhead mobs seem to be wind-based, which means I have no earth attacks to use on them.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

https://www.reddit.com/r/MobiusFF/co...rence_between/

1: The change of Global ability card get , you can buy 3★ ability cards with Re-summon ticket, you'll never need to use gacha for a chance to get 3★ cards, this changes helps Global playrer to get a good build easier
    2: Job Summon will never summon duplicate Jobs, that's why Job Summon will be more expensive than Japanese Version and you can also free from the nightmare of duplicate.
    3: We change the Gem income from farm to constant gem income, so now you won't need to farm like no tmr to get Gems, instead you can just open the game and get Gems. Oh and remember you have to use them before 14 days expiration. When you try to spend Gems, the free gems will be used first.
    4: Ability Card summon will still have duplicate but they are all MAX ability level so you don't need to spend time to level up your abilities, oh and if you are looking for some daily use ability, we suggest you to buy from Ability Shop

Director Yoshinori Kitase

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kellen Amarian
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    There are skills that convert other orbs to a specific element, but they do take 2 purples. Given Cure almost seems needed (at least as a mage), they're kind of a no-go. I'm more annoyed that all the dickhead mobs seem to be wind-based, which means I have no earth attacks to use on them.
    You can create multiple decks (3 initially I believe, then more as you level up) and can swap to them before selecting a rental card. Helps if you have a build that'll work better with the current mission.

Yeah, I know about the decks. It's just the difference between my mage and other classes is like 50+ levels now, assuming I use cards meant for them. Just unlocked WHM, which does have Earth, but I'm not sure I have any earth spells yet.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Massive ass tl;dr guide that goes over pretty much anything and everything you need to know about the game. It's written from the perspective of the JP game so not everything will be applicable here, but it does go into extreme detail about some of the more intricate aspects of the game.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Your job level is based off your cards. If you're other jobs feel too weak i suggest using your strong job in the trial and stocking up on metal cactaurs to use on your weaker cards

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think the issue with the magicite expiring is that you can't build 3000 to get the monthly gift after this first month unlike JP where you can just farm it. Unless next month they lower the price on that you'll have to pay something I'm afraid.
    I don't understand why it has to expire though, it's not like we can build more than they've set with a fixed timer.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

That's precisely the reason it expires. So you can't buy it every month. They just pretend it's a good thing instead.

I hope they add a way to farm it as well.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Wow, that Red Dragon at the end of the War God's Shrine was rough. I just barely beat it....I think I might need to level up a bit if things are getting that hard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast