WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Mobius x FFX/X-2 - The Untold Story of Tidus between X & X-2
    Coming to Japan October 16th

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I want that story X-3 where tidus dies by kicking a bomb thinking it was a blitzball!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    I want that story X-3 where tidus dies by kicking a bomb thinking it was a blitzball!
    Then Yuna dies and comes back from the farplane so they can deal with a resurrected Sin......... welp, at least we're gonna get Auron's daughter in X-3.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I don't really follow this so much. I log in and spend stamina farming seeds and upgrading weapons. Apparently, you can pull dupe jobs now...?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    I don't really follow this so much. I log in and spend stamina farming seeds and upgrading weapons. Apparently, you can pull dupe jobs now...?
    Current bug since pity pulls can be dupes, so recommended to not pull till SE addresses this. Be aware the dupe jobs is an update pushed early by accident (like when skill coins were released early by accident), so expect to see the JP system drop soon in GL.

Edit: FB post by SE acknowledging it is currently a bug: https://m.facebook.com/MobiusFinalFa...e=3&permPage=1

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The same bug also allows you to get Legend Jobs though so it can be good (this is how I got Snow).

Personally like how I did 3 Meia greater pool pulls and not gotten a single Meia card. Last 2 were full dupes.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That friend of mine who is F2P on a like 2 month old account with 3Supremes?(Ultima, Great Gospel, Grand cross)

Just pulled his fourth supreme from a single pull... Royal Arms.

Fuck your friend.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yah I absolutely hate him right now :/

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

When I saw the rainbow beams, I thought I finally pulled my first Supreme (I'm day one).

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Was posted a few days ago on Reddit, but Master Monk (Super Monk) and Amalthea (Meia) job are in Nov and it was also mentioned in the thread that dev team mentioned HoF continues in Nov (Thief, DRK, BLM, etc).

https://www.reddit.com/r/MobiusFF/

Edit: Someone also mentioned this will be our last new regular monk job till Diver in 1 year.

Wish these Hall of Fame fights weren't so much a matter of what cards RNGesus blessed you with. Been investing a lot of resources into working on the Dark Knight path, just to hit a wall on the third tier because 4 of the cards I need are only 3*.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I find out I have basically no elements coverage for WAR cards. Poop.

Apparently I need to spam farm multiplayer or something for magicite drops, but god damn do I hate PUGing in this game.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Apparently I need to spam farm multiplayer or something for magicite drops, but god damn do I hate PUGing in this game.
    Why? I don't think I've had a single PUG that lasts longer than 5 min. Most of them are over before I even have time to recast buffs as a support.

I run Aerith, Knights of the Round, The Undying and Hell's Gate which covers pretty much every buff so I'm sure is part of it. Even if other people don't have Supremes, runs are insanely fast.

People being unreasonably picky with parties, taking the whole turn to pick attacks, lag outs, dumb dumbs on order, focusing boss when there are still totems, and a couple other annoyances I'm forgetting off the top of my head. :/

Might not be as bad as RK, but it's still not what I'd call a pleasant experience.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I just farm andraste colony

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Went crazy and did 8 pulls on the new banner. Got the three meia -ja cards that I wanted (water, light, and dark) as well as some extra ones (fire and earth). Also pulled my first legend job (Tonberry Suit, which I don't need at all really) and Esmerelda, whose weapon will be going on Almathea