+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Barrier and Wall is pretty much mandatory on those fights, even as a tank. Even with Barrier, Wall and Resist, I was <2k HP a few times during cooldowns as Paladin. Monkey and Kraken were the only two difficult fights though. Kraken did slightly more damage than the monkey, but the monkey was SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW as fuck to kill, making him WAY more annoying.

On another note, got Ashe and The Undying on my first event pull from Mobius chest tickets, so I'm done with the pulls until Highwind later this week.

The Undying, Knights of the Round, and Hell's Gate covers pretty much every buff you'd want. Just need to get myself a Great Gospel now :/

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Also thanks my phone. Chaps Vortez (What the fuck?) is suppose to be Chaos Vortex. I'll keep it as is in my other post as a testament to auto translate fuckery.

I usually use KoR/Service(Haste/Barrier) as my staples for defense, haste, and damage. But I need to get Hell's Gate, I think I can just buy it now... IDK... I'll see.

Chaps Vortez should be your drug dealer name.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Only had enough ST to do 2x pulls, first pull got some 4* that weren't crap and got Basch, 2nd pull got all 3* crap and got Ashe! Next pull on GAS will be my pity pull Job summon.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Anniversary update stuff:

Info from stream:

Magicite farming, distiller remains.
    Daily login reward increased
    Card storage increased
    Mobius day bonus increased - stamina refilled on day change and max stamina increased by 88, dropped cards are ability lvl2, Pleiades lagoon completely open
    Battle tower reward increased
    Gigantuar Terrace updated - Same as JP, can choose which gigantaur you fight.
    Extra skills unlock made easier
    Weapon boosting time from stamina increased
    Weapon slot increased by 2
    Price of mobius gift box reduced to 1500, content remains the same.
    4 star egg cards can be bought in shop
    Supreme added permanently to summon gradually in same order as original release
    Certain cards removed from summon pool
    Summon banners changes - New option 1 card for 1 ticket. GAS guaranteed new card will be summoned at max.

Events

Mobius Anniversary summon - Garunteed 5 star
    FF 30th Anniversary summon - 1 free per day for 30 days. Chance for supreme.
    Bunch of free stuff for login
    Magicite discount - same as last time, extra magicite for same price.
    4 legend jobs added
    FF14 and FF15 reprint

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Well thats... Huh. The mobius box cost reduction is unexpected

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We're basically moving to the JP system while keeping the GL extras. I'm kind of expecting some sort of drawback to all this because it seems to good to be true but hey, good changes. I like the Supremes being permanently added to the pool.

Only thing I worry about is tower rewards and top ranking being too good because they have no fucking reign on cheaters. That said, I personally hate the events and just get the summon tickets then GTFO.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I was wondering when Supremes were finally going to be made permanent. Every release of them mentioned specifically "Early access" to them before their official release, so I knew they'd be added permanently like in the JP version. Happy to know its very soon™

These bonuses look amazing and I'm really impressed with their anniversary game, Magicite farming is going to be great too. I wonder if they'll give the JP version the distiller now too lol

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

JP version is getting 30k magicite cap in exchange for GL keeping distiller. Thank god I haven't renewed Möbius box yet and I'm already sitting on my GAS pity pull.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Seems like Novice Hall is getting an update as well. If I'm reading this right they hand out a bunch of seeds, crystals, 8(?) summon tickets, max 4* cards (Ifrit, Ixion, Deathgaze and others), three free jobs (Ranger, Warrior and Mage) and magicite. Also Mercenary of Balamb (Squall) job coming to GL as the first legendary job this month.

Edit: Starter packs actually seem great. SE is really trying to turn this game around, I'm totally impressed atm. This is gonna be a great month for Mobius, maybe I can finally enjoy the game again.

I wish they'd do something about the glut of useless cards, even if it's as simple as expanding our card deck slots by one and adjusting max levels. As well, cards releasing with no farmable upgrade options is a habit they need to get out of.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

*looks at update and the free warrior/ranger/mage give*

Me: "YES! TY RNG for fucking me on getting Warrior/Mage/Dancer!"

Gonna pull on the enhanced GAS (not the 5* 100% or FFXIV/FFXV) for a shot at Squall, really want him to be my first legend job since I love 8 so much (although sadly I end up not finishing halfway all the time I play it again, fucking draw system).

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yah. My luck on legend jobs is pretty good. But I really want Squall lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    *looks at update and the free warrior/ranger/mage give*

Me: "YES! TY RNG for fucking me on getting Warrior/Mage/Dancer!"

Gonna pull on the enhanced GAS (not the 5* 100% or FFXIV/FFXV) for a shot at Squall, really want him to be my first legend job since I love 8 so much (although sadly I end up not finishing halfway all the time I play it again, fucking draw system).
    GL, hopefully you don't end up with Paine's rejected costume instead I'm also gonna pull there, really want Squall as I only have Cloud so far.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    GL, hopefully you don't end up with Paine's rejected costume instead I'm also gonna pull there, really want Squall as I only have Cloud so far.
    GL to you too! As well as to other fellow Squall Lovers! Hopefully we can all go talk to a wall together soon

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    GL to you too! As well as to other fellow Squall Lovers! Hopefully we can all go talk to a wall together soon
    Whatever...

So, reading in-game news, some of this stuff makes it sound like it's August-only instead of permanent. Though, some things weren't mentioned, either.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Any good cards worth it on revival banner? I have prompto and Bismark already.

I think I'm going all in on guaranteed banner though. A new 5* is too good to pass up for me. The starter pack seems good too for the bdd cdd cards too even though I have the jobs.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm deeply disturbed by the wet tshirt echo