+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

My brother just pulled Aerith and Hero Lightning two pulls in a row while I'm still day 1, 0 Supremes.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    My brother just pulled Aerith and Hero Lightning two pulls in a row while I'm still day 1, 0 Supremes.
    I feel your pain... hard... all my luck is in FFBE.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I feel these supreme banners is a huge bait, but I still really want to pull...

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

rates are still sub-2% on those banners, don't do it, wait for legend job rate ups or an event which is almost guaranteed to happen next month

if anything, pull for some meia -ja cards. on a meia job those things are almost supremes themselves.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I have all of the Meia-ja cards and Aerith, but I really want NXD or Minwu

I've only managed one Meia job pull (Almathea or whatever), and while it's nice to finally have a light/dark mage option, still not really feeling like a game changer. :/

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I have all jobs except for the ultimate ranger, I can definitely say that the Meia jobs are some of the most overpowered ones. In my opinion, Esmeralda is probably the strongest of the Meia jobs for solo imo due to the higher break power and weapon which allows for ult spam, similar to the way Master Monk is considered extremely strong. Amalthea is the strongest for multiplayer due to the more offensive-oriented stats.

Hall of Fame jobs are stronger for specific elements, but I'd say Amalthea is amongst the strongest when several elements are required. She is just straight up broken with Minwu (which is why I want it), but then again; most Supreme cards make any job broken. Pugilist with Duncan can one-turn kill pretty much anything in the game that's not light element.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

FIGURED IT OUT *EDIT* NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I have most of the Meiajas but no Meia job

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

New Legend job for Meia in JP for the XI collaboration is... Geomancer lol. Of all the jobs they could've picked..

http://www.finalfantasy.jp/mobius/in...6b24e79e6.html

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    New Legend job for Meia in JP for the XI collaboration is... Geomancer lol. Of all the jobs they could've picked..

http://www.finalfantasy.jp/mobius/in...6b24e79e6.html
    Not too surprising considering Möbius already has the majority of FFXI jobs, only ones they don't have is BLU, BST, PUP, COR, RUN, and GEO. Plus Rune Fencer and Geomancer are still technically the newest jobs in XI, so makes sense.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

These job banners look way more interesting than the Supreme ones. I have Heretic Knight already so I should be trying for Judge Magister right? I've heard it's incredible in JP after the HoF update. And of course I'm gonna toss some tickets on the Mercenary/Thief banner Not sure if Ace Striker is worth a shot now that it's getting updated, I do have Cloud so it's guaranteed if I get a job pull.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Gabranth's my dude so I'll be targeting that for sure

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Just so everyone knows in case you haven't logged in, the Legend job banners are split, aka there is a banner for Tidus and a banner for Cloud right now. This means if you draw a job or legend job card on that banner, you are guaranteed that legend job. So if you have enough for 8 pulls you can get any legend job that you want. Just grabbed Cloud (since I have Ragnarok) and I'll be getting Gabranth next week.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah, that was a nice surprise. I've done some pulls on Ace Striker but nothing yet, doing one more and then saving the pity pull for Judge Magister if I don't get anything.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yeah, that was a nice surprise. I assumed it would be the same banner for both.

Well, first tried to get Soldier, but eventually had to settle on Judge. Needed a light Ranger job, anyway.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Pulled my first supreme finally. It was Minwu... but I can make that work, I have Gabranth lol

Still no supremes here.

#scrublife

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Second pull on Squall's banner and finally got Balamb Mercenary :D Two legends so far on these but Judge Magister was a pity pull. Hopefully I'll get lucky on Thief as well.