Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Gave: ~4 cases of nice wine to various family members; also got two NFL jerseys and Smash on Wii U for the nephews
    Received: About 12 different bottles of top shelf whiskey/bourbon

And people wonder why I'm such a lush in the NHL thread

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Hubby broke down and gave me an early gift, a bag of gifts actually. Bath and body Works large tote, bath and body Works assortment, candle, Elsa pint glass and Batman The killing joke graphic novel.
    Fucking win.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

We don't do much presents here so

Gave :
    Mom : heartland DVDs
    Dad helicopter gift card ( some lessons +1 fly with an instructor )

Received : nothing atm waiting for sister to visit with her bf later

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Received : nothing atm waiting for sister to visit with her bf later
    You're into some weird stuff.

BG's most likeable Québécois

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    You're into some weird stuff.
    ? Sister went at her bf family for Xmas eve, so mom wanna wait for her to open present don't know what's weird

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Gave:
    Sister: 12 x 18 print, mounted & laminated, of my sister and her husband in the limo after their wedding ceremony
    Mom: 10 x 14 photo puzzle, my mom always hated dogs, until we got ours, then she wanted to keep him, so she got her own. I made her a collage of a bunch of photos of the two pups with various family members and had it sent off to be made into a puzzle. Came in a really nice thick box with an image of the collage on the front.

Fiance: two charm bracelets shes been wanting, a bunch of bags of seasonal chocolate she loves that you can only get at xmas time(peppermint bark). her real present though is all the money we've saved so we can go see her friends in north carolina in january. she also got my old video card since I got a new upgrade this xmas. ati 6850 1gb, she was using an old gt 8600 512mb.

-------
    received:
    mom & sister: pj pants, 20 dollar steam card, pocket watch

fiance:
    gtx 760 4gb(which despite my old psu being technically capable of running just fine, it was old and get rekt by the new card),
    850w psu(because the new video card killed my old one) installed new psu, pc does the same thing as the old card, shuts down in under 20 mins, some were even quicker shut downs. so I sent the card back, waiting on the rma process and replacement, i've been testing the new psu with an old video card since yesterday to make sure it wasn't damaged by the defective card and it seems to be rock solid. did a new windows installation, was able to install and play league of legends, so I'm pretty sure it was just the card, though my old power supply is indeed dead, I tested it with this 8600 thats in my pc now and unfortunately it is still dead even with the lesser card. =(

i know newegg says their rma process takes 3-5 business days once they receive it, anyone had experience with doing an rma with them this time of year? wondering if its alot longer because of the volume or if they're pretty accurate in their estimates, I am expecting hopfully to have it back at the end of next week, but I don't know if thats too optimistic or not seeing that its gotta travel to cali via ups ground and then the process begins. though the new card is shipping 3day, from nj to ct, and 4-7 day only took 2 days just because of the short distance, i doubt i'll get it any sooner than 2 days shipping though if it says 3day.

for us both: fat pack of khans +1 booster, so we have the same number of packs to open.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Gave complete series of Sons of Anarchy on Blu-ray to my cousin and his wife, they're huge fans and got me into the show. And a local foster home needed some tv's so I bought the kids some tv's and a few wii's. Otherwise no family, so no gifts received. Don't particularly care for this time of year, miss my mom :/

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Gave Grandparents an Amazon Fire TV, Dad .270 Winchester reloading dies, and Mom some fancy ass soap.

Got a new wallet, a 15000mah external battery, clothes, and $200.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Yea lol got nothing, but wasn't expecting anything, so all played out according to plan

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

bg needs to band together and get cream soda some presents!

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Wife and I exchanged yesterday. She works all holidays(healthcare). Received a sweater, socks, and some nice beer glasses. Wifey received a candle warmer (which are awesome) and a new tablet. I treated myself to a 6 pack of Oddside Ales Sinister Vertigo Imperial Stout. We'll be doing Christmas with her family over the weekend. My family sucks so I'll be online, drinking beers, and eating doritos today!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

yea my family lives about 4 hours away, so its just too much to drive up there and back in one day, and we both havce to work tomorrow so we'll just be chilling at home today. honestly i'd rather have than that 8 hours of driving in one day.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Gave:

Mom: Amazon Fire TV, Nail polish stuff, couple of ornaments, cherry cordials, misc little things
    Dad: MLB The Show 13, new Pink Floyd, Kid Rock CD's, Jaws ornament, Bacon Toffee Crunch candy bar

got: $275 cashola, $50 GC to Alamo Drafthouse, 2 Stephen King books (revival & Mr. Mercedes) a couple of t shirts, and sweaters, gotg and cap 2 on blu ray, plus misc stocking stuffers (haribo gummi bears ftfw)

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Gave my Gf concert tickets to dok2. A Korean artist that we thought would never perform outside of korea. She cried. I win!!!

Got 3 bottles of booze from work bosses.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Gave:

Daughter (4yrs) a 14' trampoline, a radio, tons of frozen toys, etc... Didn't make the mistake I did last year of giving her a damn hamster

Mom - sweaters, purse and baileys

Dad - 210 piece tool set

Fiancées mom - Michael kors purse and an Amazon gift card

Her father, wolverine hunting boots and a gift card

Received: tool set, $800 dollars, a grill, not much else. Really asked for money to redo the kitchen with

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Gave:

DH: Dragon Age 3

Daughter: Singing Elsa toddler doll, Anna toddler doll, Frozen bag, Frozen temp tattoos, tons of Melissa n' Doug toys, more dresses for her princess dolls, some play doh (which I have to buy more 'cause I realized one set was misplaced somehow....).

Son: Basically anything fisher price we already didn't own from daughter. Which is a good thing because my daughter is having a hard time letting him play with "her" toys, so this will be a big help in letting him get to play with his own things.

Mom: Travel mug with a bunch of kid pictures on it.
    Brother-In-Law: Darth Vader golf club cover
    Sister-In-Law: digital picture frame
    Parents-In-Law: Wireless router enhancers (their internet sucks balls in their house.)

Got: g230 headset and the touch up Sailor Moon DVD.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

God damn tyche, 7 years already!? Also didn't know you had a son now!

Time sure flies.

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Lots going on this year. Trip home was last minute. Had to do all my NJ family and friends shopping Christmas eve.

Gave:
    -new watch for dad
    -birth stone and heart pendant for mom
    -gift certificate to dinner for both
    -amazon and kohl cards for my bff and his wife
    -gift card for my step granddad
    -frozen dress, toys and mlp plush for my niece, gift card for sister
    -white blood cell and leprosy virus plush for my med student friend, also beaker shot glasses and a kohl card
    -still have to buy for Michigan friends when I return

Got
    -shirts, gloves, knit hat, gift cards and ninja turtles figure from parents
    -amazon card from bff and his wife
    -Money and gift cards from some relatives
    -artist friend drew me a head shot of my ffxiv character
    -new job gave us $100 gift cards and bussed us to a mall to shop for ourselves. Got a windows stream 7 tablet to travel with instead of the laptop.

First time I flew in for Christmas. Before the ex and I split we would drive. Its a big change this year but happy to be home either way.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

already put a few posts back what i gave

ended up getting an electric razor, pj's, some old spice bath stuff, some clothes, and my buddy hooked me up with a really nice vaporizer to smoke with and a full canister of some honeydew melon flavor in it that tastes great. said buddy has at least a good 20 different vaporizers and just as many bottles of fluid in his work office at his house lol

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

My friend who knows I like Steins;Gate a lot tried to send me this. Instead, Amazon sent me this. Amazon, I know they both have orange/brown hair, but those two girls aren't even remotely the same.

Otherwise it was a good haul. Got a bunch of manga I wanted, the last Busou Renkin figure I needed to complete my collection, a battery backup which will save me from crying when I lose power, and various other small things.

Oh, and a safe disguised as a Dr. Pepper can.