+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Holiday Presents 2014     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Shootin' rocks at monsters
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Gave:
    Wife: Blu-ray player for her computer, a giiiiiiiiant stuffed dog that made her SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE like a three year old, a bunch of DVDs/BRs (all violence and butt kicking, since she likes that stuff a hell of a lot more than I do), hand-made/written card
    Mother: Life of Pi (first time she's mentioned something she wants to me in like 20 years), Jo-Ann's gift card (pretty standard gift; she loves sewing/crafting)
    Mother's BF: Gift card to his favorite (local) restaurant, Lindt dark chocolates.
    Kids: a couple of DVDs, a DVD book for their DVDs, a bunch of Octonauts stuff, and each got a 6-stack lego storage case, and a couple of sets of my old legos
    Mother-in-Law: Galaxy3, and got it set up for her for basically everything the technophobe in her would ever want... mostly email and Skype, since my brother-in-law just moved 1k miles away from her with her other grandkids.
    Rest of the family: family photo on thumb drives, and gift cards for frames/printing.

Got:
    Cuisinart stainless steel cookware, a couple movie tickets, some Broncos barbeque tools/apron, the "What If" book from xkcd, a couple of movie tickets, and some cash.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    The question is, are you douchey enough to wear it?
    Wearing a shirt to honor a gift is not douchey. I don't purport to be a genius, regardless of how intelligent I am (or am not) because the term is subjective. Therefore, I really don't care what other people think when or if I wear it.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Finally got to do Christmas. I'll let the wife post what she got. I came out with a wii u with donkey Kong, Mario kart and smash, a link amibo, a death star bluetooth speaker, heart container pint glasses from think geek, dark Knight trilogy gift set on Blu-ray, Lego movie, gravity, days of future past, neighbors, and Harold and kumar double blue ray set, 2015 guiness book of world records video game edition, smash brothers guide, and combo gifts for the wife and I were a wine gift set, 100 dollar Mastercard gift card. Also the response from my brother and sister in law when they opened the ps4 was priceless. She was in tears after that.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Christmas was amazing this year for me and I am grateful for the fmaily I got to share it with even if it was after the date. Seeing my brother in law and sister in law's faces light up opening the PS4 was the best feeling ever.

I posted what I gave out earlier so onto what I received :

From hubby (melena) :

Miss Dior perfume gift set
    Skinnytaste cookbook
    Thug Kitchen Cookbook
    2 piece Calphalon pan set
    How to train your dragon 1 and 2 blu rays
    Saving Mr. Banks Blu ray
    Disney Infinity 2.0 for PS4
    Elsa Disney infinity figure
    Daria complete series dvd set
    Chicago Cutlery 18 piece knife set
    Cusinart stainless steel mixing bowl set w/lids
    POP ! Anna and Simba figures
    Maleficent pint glass

From family :

Elsa silk touch throw blanket
    Cusinart Ice cream/frozen yogurt/sorbet maker ( SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS OMGGG)
    6 pack of stemless wine glasses
    Wine decanter
    Wine gift set with two bottles of wine / chocolate collection/beginners guide to wine tasting

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Cusinart Ice cream/frozen yogurt/sorbet maker ( SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS OMGGG)
    I have 2 of these since I make a ton of ice cream. They're awesome. Just make sure to keep the canisters frozen!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5