+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: OGN Champions Spring 2015     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Pray eating that chicken was awesome, and Lee "forgetting" his age seductively in front of a school was hilarious.

EDIT: Finally, Smeb on Gnar. This guy had the best Gnar in Korea for months.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

Wow, still Easyhoon + Tom. Agree with Monte tho, you won't reveal anything about Faker for MSI. Just sad that they can only bring 6 to play, and Bengi probably takes the spot because you don't need a sub for Faker. Hope they at least bring Easyhoon with them to enjoy the event, he certainly earned it.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

LCK is more important for korean teams than MSI.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

Undoubtedly, but they apparently don't need Faker to win LCK.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

How is Lee still lvl 4 at 7:30 after getting firstblood?

Just go fucking farm to 6 after that fml.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

all these NA/EU people tune in to twitch to watch faker, faker doesn't even play.

rekt for waking up early on a saturday boys (i would have watched regardless but twitch chat is kinda funny right now)

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    all these NA/EU people tune in to twitch to watch faker, faker doesn't even play.

rekt for waking up early on a saturday boys (i would have watched regardless but twitch chat is kinda funny right now)
    jokes on you I have an 8am shift every saturday

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

i work early too, i just meant because of the vast number of people watching compared to usual on twitch i'm sure some people woke up for it.

also turns out i might be wrong, i bet if this goes to game 4 faker will come in

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Uh oh, a real game just broke out

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

butnaaaaah

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

jk

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Hey Viq, as you're in Korea and you appear to be most educated about it, what are Korea's views on SKT being in MSI against some of the top EU/NA players? People getting hyped over Faker/Bjer match ups etc over on Reddit, so I wondered whether Korea's fanbase and/or its teams actually worry going up vs the likes of TSM,C9, etc.

Was reading the Reddit thread on the match (Waiting for VODs ) and I love all the team/sub talks over Faker how he gets switched in to clean up, etc. Was very entertaining.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I just checked the Inven thread about SKT winning, and there aren't really that many MSI comments. Most are saying things like "In reality, CJ vs. SKT was the real finals." A lot of people talking about why GE fell off so hard after 5.5 came out. The only MSI comments are about who SKT will bring. MSI has a stupid rule that teams can only have a maximum 6-man roster. Most people seem to agree that SKT will bring their two junglers, and Faker will be in mid the whole tournament. I'm about 50 comments deep, and not a single person has mentioned any of the other MSI teams or players.

Just to save a little time, I ctrl+f'd TSM, Bjergsen, Lustboy, Fnatic, NA and EU both in roman characters and hangul. Zero results.

EDIT: Went and found the thread about MSI rosters. Again, mostly debating about whether SKT should bring two junglers or two midlaners. Only a few comments about other teams, and most people saying EDG is the strongest outside of SKT. Literally one guy said he thinks TSM is dangerous. Again, zero mentions about individual player matchups.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

dang get rekt NA/EU/china even after getting stomped last international tournament korea still doesn't think they are a threat

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Bjergsen might not be playing at MSI so theres that

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Bjergsen might not be playing at MSI so theres that
    Wat?

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Wat?

Hes on anti inflammatories for his wrist

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    I just checked the Inven thread about SKT winning, and there aren't really that many MSI comments. Most are saying things like "In reality, CJ vs. SKT was the real finals." A lot of people talking about why GE fell off so hard after 5.5 came out. The only MSI comments are about who SKT will bring. MSI has a stupid rule that teams can only have a maximum 6-man roster. Most people seem to agree that SKT will bring their two junglers, and Faker will be in mid the whole tournament. I'm about 50 comments deep, and not a single person has mentioned any of the other MSI teams or players.

Just to save a little time, I ctrl+f'd TSM, Bjergsen, Lustboy, Fnatic, NA and EU both in roman characters and hangul. Zero results.

EDIT: Went and found the thread about MSI rosters. Again, mostly debating about whether SKT should bring two junglers or two midlaners. Only a few comments about other teams, and most people saying EDG is the strongest outside of SKT. Literally one guy said he thinks TSM is dangerous. Again, zero mentions about individual player matchups.
    Haha thanks for the snoop. I like how the mindsets of fans/teams differ between regions. Lets see how it turns out!

Minorly off topic, I'm looking for the tune in the VOD: https://youtu.be/jvZLUE4W_cE 3:01:49
    It's mainly played prior to player stats and pick/bans when the camera pans around the arena/fans. Gentle beat.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

SKT announced their roster for MSI. Bengi is their only jungler, and both Faker and Easyhoon will be there.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Anarchy already looks better than both Samsung and IM did all of last split. I didn't have high hopes for OGN expanding to ten teams in the middle of the year, but at least one of the new teams is already bringing something to the table. They don't even have a coach, gaming house, or any infrastructure. Two of the players are total rookies, with the others either being former subs, or having an NLB match here and there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast