1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 5 hours, 50 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 18 hours, 9 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 22 hours, 50 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 11 hours, 9 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mirelle Yuhara
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Dreadmaul

[Faerie][NA/Int'l] Memoria FC casual-progression LFM!

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...a-banner-1.png
    Greetings all (^-^)
    Memoria is a casual-mature endgame based Free Company located on the Faerie server looking to expand our family!

Who we are:
    Memoria started out from a small group of friends who decided to raid together. Being on a more casual server with real-life commitments, we wondered if we could meet other mature, semi-casual gamers like ourselves who would like to delve into more end-game content but can't afford the hardcore raiding hours to do so.
    And so the FC was founded in November 2014, and since then we've grown from our small group of 7 members, to over 70 members today, with every new member being an amazing addition to the team^^

We focus on FAMILY:
    Many of us play an MMO to get to know friends and have fun without the added stress that work may bring to the table. That's why we would like to stress that we care a lot about social interaction with fellow FC members -- we focus on helping one another clear fights, dungeons and trials. Besides, what better way to progress than to do so while wiping with friends you can count on?

Moving forward together:
    Ultimately we wish to develop our members' potential as gamers. For more serious players, we currently have 2 existing raid teams raiding in the evenings EST, 1 casual raid team raiding in the early mornings EST (internationally friendly), and we might be looking to form a third team soon. For casual gamers, we help with all kinds of content so please let us know which content you're looking to get access to so the group can rally together for it! We also have a mumble channel where anyone can just hang out to chat while leveling, or utilize for raiding purposes!

We are now a rank 8 FC and our medium sized house is located at Lavender Beds (Subdivision SW, Ward 5, Plot 41), feel free to drop by and visit, the view is lovely!

If you enjoy a friendly, mature environment where you can occupy yourself with casual gaming, or pick up like-minded individuals to run primals or raids, then Memoria is the place for you!
    Please feel free to drop by our website to learn more!

In-game contact (feel free to approach any of our officers):
    Eunji Jung
    Ryunne Vashai
    Xakai Z'ren
    Mirelle Yuhara

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Our member number is going up real fast and our family is growing wonderfully. Everyone is so nice and we'd all love to have you join us!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mirelle Yuhara
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Dreadmaul

Hi all! :D
    We're excited for patch 2.5! Looking forward to getting a couple of parties going for the new WoD raid and not to mention there're already some members who want to hang out at the golden saucer..forever.
    *ahem* So, we're still looking to meet more fun and casual-progressive players!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mirelle Yuhara
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Dreadmaul

We had our first FC social event recently!Really amazed at how quickly the FC has grown and we are very happy with the quality of players we've been getting

Just a small bump to say that we are still recruiting, especially for the upcoming expansion Heavensward :D Looking forward to adventure into new content with more dedicated and skilled players!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Sup Yall! Petmy here! We are still lookin for members so be sure to check us out! fun times all around

oh....Don't know who I am? Well I don't know who you are either so w/e. Just bumpin anyways

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mirelle Yuhara
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Dreadmaul

Oh my xD
    (translation of the above)

We're still recruiting dedicated players who'd like a casual environment but work towards progression together, we've currently formed 3 raid groups and are specifically looking for the following classes if you'd like to raid with us:
    1 OT/DPS and 1 DPS (T9 and beyond experience preferred)
    1 DPS (please be able to do up to T8)
    1 MT, 1 OT/DPS and 1 DPS (Starting on T5 onwards)

We are always open to casual members otherwise :3 and would like to find PvP-friendly people (Adders preferred) to eventually get a full FC pvp team running for our PVP fanatic members *cough*Wrex*cough* ^^

Thanks for reading! <3

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I am interested... the FC I was invited to is pretty dead. I am not a PVPer but could be coaxed into it, and I am definitely an Adder because Kan-E-Senna shits all over the other two leaders without even trying. I'll try and get ahold of someone next time I'm on.

Still low-level but you guys like casual so that should be fine. I'd like to raid but only if I get to that point through the course of playing the game as I enjoy it - I have no desire to make this game into a second job!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Just bumpin this up.

We are numbha 1 in faerie (for now *cough*) be sure to visit us and apply!