Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Announcing the Nyzul Isle Uncharted Area Survey Mysterious Item Campaign! (01/09/2015)

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...95/detail.html

A bevy of campaigns are flooding into Vana'diel starting on Friday, January 16, headlined by the Nyzul Isle Uncharted Area Survey Mysterious Item Campaign.

Campaign Period

Friday, January 16, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. (PST) to Tuesday, January 27 at the same hour.

Nyzul Isle Uncharted Area Survey Mysterious Item Campaign

During the campaign period, vanquishing notorious monsters appearing on floors 20, 40, 60, 80, and 100 of Nyzul Isle Uncharted Area Survey, as well as those appearing on other floors, will drop new mysterious items.

- Mysterious Items dropping from notorious monsters on floors 20, 40, 60, 80, and 100
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...95/13495_6.jpg

Having these items identified will yield a variety of results, such as those shown below.
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...95/13495_8.jpg

- Mysterious items available from notorious monsters on the various floors
    * The below items are only a sample of what's on offer.
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...5/13495_10.jpg

Having these items identified will yield a variety of results, such as those shown below.
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...5/13495_12.jpg

Double Capacity Point Campaign

Capacity points earned from vanquishing monsters will be doubled for the duration of the campaign.

Read on for details about job and capacity points, or take a look at more information on Gifts!

* This bonus stacks with the effects of commitment.
    * Capacity point gains from clearing content, vanquishing stormy autocthons in Alluvion Skirmishes, and besting baddies in Yorcia Weald Skirmishes will not be affected.

Double Simulacra Segment Campaign

The drop rate for simulacra segments in colonization and lair reives will be doubled for the duration.

Reap Greater Rewards with the Skirmish Treasure Coffer Campaign

Personal rewards earned from both skirmishes and alluvion skirmishes throughout the duration will have an increased chance to be of higher quality.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I look forward to reading the amount of bone necklaces, oak staffs, copper gorgets/rings and bone chips people appraise.

Probably safe to say if nothing beats eminent gear, no fucks will be given.

Oh look... The 82638627282th 2x capacity point campaign.............
    Sigh..........
    Can they just ninjaupdate like they did with Salvage plans?
    (As in no announcement until the post-update notes and only have a single little bullet point hidden under all the hyped updates.)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So what now a bunch of people soloing to floor 40/60 for alex now? Maybe some small groups going higher in hopes of getting a pw pop.... wonder if this is ban bait lol

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Only new nyzul? Would have been nice if it had applied to the old one as well.

Ah well, more useless events I don't care about.

Has anyone told SE yet that these events don't count as "content"?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Well for people going after tokens for their 3rd 4th mythic, it might be worth going through NNI with a friend and seeing what appraisal comes out.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

You don't get shit for tokens from NNI, unless they changed it at some point.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So you do 4 NNI runs, find out the loot is garbage, and you have to do 2 or 3 extra NI to make up the loss, boo hoo hoo? It'll take an extra 2-3 days to pad your ffxiah ranking, who cares?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Wat? A floor 100 run of NNI is only like 2k tokens.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Cool, so go pad your ffxiah ranking 3-4 days faster then and let every waking moment be "how can I make my ff character better".

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    wonder if this is ban bait lol
    !!

You have uncovered SE's diabolical plan!!
    More 3day bans for people!!!!

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    !!

clearly they are beyond the point where they dont give a fuck about bans lol, they didnt even hand out bans to people that mass farmed alex and relic currency with hacks.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    !!

Or maybe it was even more diabolic and the 3 day bans were just to lull people into a false sense of security to catch even more!!! If anything SE has shown they are extremely inconsistent with bans... I mean I'm still fighting to get my mule unbanned from rmting that it never even did <.< and that happened around the same time as the salvage stuff

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Cool, so go pad your ffxiah ranking 3-4 days faster then and let every waking moment be "how can I make my ff character better".
    lol. I don't have a single mythic weapon, nor an active FFXI account, I'm just saying doing NNI for tokens doesn't make any sense. You'd have to do 10-15 floor 100 NNI runs to equate to a single NI token run, and if you're just going in there duo (+finding/killing extra NMs for event) you aren't even going to clear.

If you want to do this NNI event for the sake of doing the NNI event that's cool, but duoing NNI for tokens is like farming fire clusters to fund your gungnir.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So then whats the big deal of going in and doing 4 runs, seeing what the event shits out? If they're shit, or were giving Tanaka appraisal rate, then whoop te doo, 2 hours wasted...no big deal.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Wonder if the boxes will pop out 99 floor gear.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i did the expanded drops in bcnms event every time it came around, even just to see the loot pools in bcnms, lol. always turned out to be beneficial too tbh either getting iseals/getting iseals for other people, +2 items and maybe a money item once or twice. if nyzul event is anything like that, if the loot pools can come quick and have some interesting shit come out of it, then i can see this being one of the better events theyve come out with recently, imo.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

At the very least more alex

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    clearly they are beyond the point where they dont give a fuck about bans lol, they didnt even hand out bans to people that mass farmed alex and relic currency with hacks.
    LoL that was my point. XD (To me, 3day ban is now synonymous with not giving a fuck about cheating from SE.)
    Or maybe it was even more diabolic and the 3 day bans were just to lull people into a false sense of security to catch even more!!! If anything SE has shown they are extremely inconsistent with bans... I mean I'm still fighting to get my mule unbanned from rmting that it never even did <.< and that happened around the same time as the salvage stuff
    Jeez! Your mule is STILL banned???? >_> It's pushing a year now...
    At the very least more alex
    Unless these boxes eat slots for alex... XS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast