Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sorry I'm not sure, it was a few days ago and I don't think I was even the person that appraised it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah I normally tribox which means I end up just putting the stopper at 60 to more or less ensure I make it (though the other day had one bad luck order lamp with 5 in the last 5 minutes than a jump from 57 to 59...). But if something like that came from higher up I'd actually consider getting a real group to do it and go higher. Plus if we can get that maybe Judgment is up for grabs

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

So far, the usual ZNM spawn items and a couple of Meebles items (Letalis Mantle and a Dukkha). Fortunately the Meebles items are sendable to alternates if you don't need them or can't find anyone to give them to.

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Yeah I normally tribox which means I end up just putting the stopper at 60 to more or less ensure I make it (though the other day had one bad luck order lamp with 5 in the last 5 minutes than a jump from 57 to 59...).
    Yesterday, I got a 5-lamp order on the largest possible assault map (the one with stairs leading up to a hairpin turn) on Floor 1. Very annoying with just a double-box.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So only nq but got a ramuh ring and atinian staff

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aumaan Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Out of curiosity do you remember if you got it from a boss or regular nm? And about what floor you got in on
    I just lucked into one of these Alza'daal bad boys myself (insert Archer-esque joke about dead pygmies here), and it was from a box+2 from the floor 20 boss (Stheno).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4