Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    You didn't need to complete the Breachmaker event to enter the instance to finish Scarlet. It could be entered at any time from the purple portal for storyline purposes.. though the chase would make more sense if you did the event.
    Welp guess I missed it for nothing then! I missed one of the huge world boss events in the living story too due to a similar problem, I was glad they put some reasonably hard content in at least but I wish it didn't rely on 100 other people pulling their weight at the time, lol. For world bosses like Tequatl it's cool but the fact it was limited time just made me miss out on it entirely even though I actually tried a few times to do it!

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Yea it's interesting to see how after each update they learn from mistakes. While people enjoyed the marrionette battle, not everyone enjoyed having to rely on 100 people to win for story advancement, so for lion's arch invasion they added a short cut method to cut straight to the final fight without having to go through the public event. People also complained about the temporary content so they fixed it by making story content repeatable and accessible through gems if you missed it. They also left the vinewrath content as permanent.

That site that should not be named has a preview of the new areas thats gonna be added.

there was a tiny sneak peak today

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/c/6055234

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Caught up with the living story the other night. Shit got pretty real.

Revenant gameplay live today if anyone is interested

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

redownloaded the game and have no idea what I'm doing or what I should do lol quit before the first major update. might just start another character again but I dono.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post
    redownloaded the game and have no idea what I'm doing or what I should do lol quit before the first major update. might just start another character again but I dono.
    Don't delete your old characters yet! Be sure to log on each one and get any birthday gifts they have in the mail; those will be useful on any new characters to speed early leveling once you are used to it again. I just recently started again myself so still figuring things out too, but it seems like there is still the daily world boss treks for rares, and then you have the dungeons if you want to do those and spvp and wvw.

And I think bobbleheads are the greatest thing I've seen added to a game.

BG Level

I'm doing pvp reward tracks.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I just beat zhaitan. guess I never did. that was a little.. hmm. I dono. Expected a better fight instead of just "kill adds on a airship while other players press 1 on their turrets"

BG Level

Notorious for sucking, that boss fight is. Living world boss fights were better.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

If it's been a while since you've played check out Silverwastes (pushes to Breach/Vinewrath fight) and Drytop (pushes to Sandstorm chest hunts and a couple random bosses). Silverwastes is always active, Drytop is less-so nowadays since its older but you can still find active maps in Open World LFG. I find the crystal exploring specifically a lot of fun in Drytop. Lost Coins and a bunch of JPs in both places if that's your thing.

Other than living story chapters those were the most significant open-world additions.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I just beat zhaitan. guess I never did. that was a little.. hmm. I dono. Expected a better fight instead of just "kill adds on a airship while other players press 1 on their turrets"
    Everyone hated it. I think even ANet said they didn't like it.

BTW lots of videos showing off the Pax demo around, embargo got lifted on the presser they held last week.

Welp, looks like my MMO addiction is going to be revived with this GW2 sale lol

Drops to $10 at 9am EST - https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/pax-east-is-coming/

I've actually had the opportunity to play it a little last month on a friend's account, which allowed me to learn how to play this mess on a controller. Now, I'm hooked. Turns out it controls very similarly to TERA; I have no idea why they neglected to add native support to this game. I even played as an Engineer lol The only drawbacks I found were not being able to quickly escape+grenade behind in PvP.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Just bought this as well. Not sure when I'll have time to get into it, but for $10 why not.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

10 bucks aint bad at all, i picked it up also

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Celeras.4980 if any of you new folks wanna get down. I play a lot. Sea of Sorrows, but that's insignificant for everything except WvW.

All servers can interact with eachother in the world outside of WvW?