Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    why not go to a real college to start with
    Then god can't favor you over everyone else that didn't go to StrokeHisEgo University, duh.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    1) There's not a single specific reference to transgender, so it's left to interpretation.
    I am not arguing that. I am arguing your statement that it didn't exist back then and that IF that were true then the bible would still mention it according to Christians. The word "transgender" does not have to exist in order for us to know there were people back then that exhibited transgenderism. the terms homosexual, gay, lesbian, also do not exist but the bible references the action itself. No reference to a man wanting a vagina is found in the bible.

Again, transgenders did exist back then. That is the major part I am arguing.

That doesn't change the fact that the overwhelming majority of Christians think transgender is wrong. Just google christianity and transgender and tell me how many religious sites say it's ok. I'll wait.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Didn't say they didn't find it wrong. Just that it existed, against your statement that it didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    i have never been prouder of anyone on this forum than now for evoking Elagabalus when discussing premodern transgenders
    Inorite. It's definitely not mentioned in wikipedia. Nope. Not an almost word for word reference to him at all.

Listen Gad. A huge part of my curriculum involves ancient greek/roman mythology. He's popped up in my research now and then, but if you look at my posts, the first one was going off memory, the second, was yes, more in line with the wiki since I googled his name because I had forgotten it. He doesn't come up THAT often.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

In what world do you live in that living in a major city is the only option?

I mean moving somewhere requires resources. It is sort of an issue when we are talking about teenagers that are about to get disowned by their families at an age where they have little to no work experience and the savings to match.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

No no Gred. They should move and get a job at Wally World while going to college and paying rent, food, etc. So they can spend the rest of their life paying off their debt like a real American. BOOTSTRAPS.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    I mean moving somewhere requires resources. It is sort of an issue when we are talking about teenagers that are about to get disowned by their families at an age where they have little to no work experience and the savings to match.
    Yes. Those 21 year old teenagers

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Your thinking is incredibly dense.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Your thinking is incredibly dense.
    Looking at other options that may be feasible is very dense.

Look. The kid managed to get surgery. You wanna tell me that was easy and/or cheap?

Never once did I say it'd be easy. Simply that it's possible.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Seems bad

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

To be fair, there are SOME parents that force this onto their child(ren). I'd say the % is very low though and definitely not worth that bill.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

That parents force transitioning to another gender on their child? You do know what it takes to transition correct?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

You don't think it's possible at all when there's parent's literally scamming people by saying their child has cancer, getting Make A Wish, and even in some cases the children die, when the child was perfectly fine (had no cancer), etc?

Parents living vicariously through or for their children isn't new my guy.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ah so you're going the hypothetical well it could happen route. Got it. Munchausen syndrome by proxy happens but transitioning is not something that would garner universal support unlike a child with cancer or other debilitating disease.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I'll take things I didn't say for $1000 Alex.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    You don't think it's possible at all when there's parent's literally scamming people by saying their child has cancer, getting Make A Wish, and even in some cases the children die, when the child was perfectly fine (had no cancer), etc?

Parents living vicariously through or for their children isn't new my guy.
    This is literally posing the situation as well it could happen because xyz is happening too. Please post some examples of parents forcing their children to transition.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I said it does happen.

I said the % is very low.

I stated another thing that also happens.

This other thing is also a very low % occurrence.

This is their only relationship.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    I said it does happen.
    Source: dude just trust me

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

seems like its talking about surgeries specifically right, not just prosecuting someone cause their kid is trans?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

did you

did you read the memo

it clearly outlines "a wide variety of elective procedures... including reassignment surgeries that can cause sterilization, mastectomies, removals of otherwise healthy body parts, and administration of puberty-blocking drugs or supraphysiologic doses of testosterone and estrogen."

all this was already against Texas law mind you, it's just now been classified as child abuse and the enforcement and penalties of such are likely to increase.

absolute shittiest part is including puberty blocking drugs as that's prolly the best thing you can do for a kid who believes they are trans. gives them a couple more years to mature and solidify the decision without going through the pubescence of the wrong sex or irreversibly altering their body if the decide jk.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    seems like its talking about surgeries specifically right, not just prosecuting someone cause their kid is trans?
    And treatments, which is more of a social thing so allowing them to change their name and how they dress to medically giving them puberty blockers

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag