+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51
    i should really shut up
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    why not go to a real college to start with
    Then god can't favor you over everyone else that didn't go to StrokeHisEgo University, duh.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    1) There's not a single specific reference to transgender, so it's left to interpretation.
    I am not arguing that. I am arguing your statement that it didn't exist back then and that IF that were true then the bible would still mention it according to Christians. The word "transgender" does not have to exist in order for us to know there were people back then that exhibited transgenderism. the terms homosexual, gay, lesbian, also do not exist but the bible references the action itself. No reference to a man wanting a vagina is found in the bible.

Again, transgenders did exist back then. That is the major part I am arguing.

That doesn't change the fact that the overwhelming majority of Christians think transgender is wrong. Just google christianity and transgender and tell me how many religious sites say it's ok. I'll wait.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Didn't say they didn't find it wrong. Just that it existed, against your statement that it didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    i have never been prouder of anyone on this forum than now for evoking Elagabalus when discussing premodern transgenders
    Inorite. It's definitely not mentioned in wikipedia. Nope. Not an almost word for word reference to him at all.

Listen Gad. A huge part of my curriculum involves ancient greek/roman mythology. He's popped up in my research now and then, but if you look at my posts, the first one was going off memory, the second, was yes, more in line with the wiki since I googled his name because I had forgotten it. He doesn't come up THAT often.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

In what world do you live in that living in a major city is the only option?

I mean moving somewhere requires resources. It is sort of an issue when we are talking about teenagers that are about to get disowned by their families at an age where they have little to no work experience and the savings to match.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

No no Gred. They should move and get a job at Wally World while going to college and paying rent, food, etc. So they can spend the rest of their life paying off their debt like a real American. BOOTSTRAPS.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    I mean moving somewhere requires resources. It is sort of an issue when we are talking about teenagers that are about to get disowned by their families at an age where they have little to no work experience and the savings to match.
    Yes. Those 21 year old teenagers

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Your thinking is incredibly dense.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Your thinking is incredibly dense.
    Looking at other options that may be feasible is very dense.

Look. The kid managed to get surgery. You wanna tell me that was easy and/or cheap?

Never once did I say it'd be easy. Simply that it's possible.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag