+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
    Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by carlweathers View Post
    I don't really know any trans people, but if kids are put on hormone blockers, is there actual damage done if they decide that's not really their identity later? My understanding it just delays puberty and doesn't cause irreversible damage?
    I think the worst that can happen is they need hormone supplements of their correct matching sex to compensate.

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

i've heard of a chance of infertility, genital dysfunction and potential growth issues if started early enough.

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

but, cute traps.

a fine risk for them to take for prime bussy

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I don't really know any trans people, but if kids are put on hormone blockers, is there actual damage done if they decide that's not really their identity later? My understanding it just delays puberty and doesn't cause irreversible damage?
    It depends on when it is started.

I find it's actually more problematic when parents force the absence of gender roles on their children than letting them choose or blocking puberty at the appropriate age, but that's just me.

Kids know their gender or sexuality by like 3-4 years of age.

This law is bullshit and does not solve the real problem.

I've seen many transgender patients and honestly have yet to find a single one who was bullshitting for attention.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

This has been an ongoing faux-controversy in the UK this last year.

A sports brand has announced it's boycotting Texas due to the anti-trans actions of governor Abbott.

https://twitter.com/togethxr/status/...BV0cGxTXrZr29g

GOP: "LoOk At AlL tHeSe DeMoCrAtS tRyInG tO vOtE eViL tHiNgS tHrOuGh!"

Also GOP: "We don't care about your vote. Comply."

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

My students and I want to send support letters to trans kids/teens in FL. If anyone knows a good resource to get those letters to them let me know. I can’t send them to teachers because I do t want them to get fired.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpktFrXK...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Basically the GOP lead house is trying to ban any Trans girls and women from participating in any kind of sports.

Dailywire got their own chocolate coming out now "SheHer" and "HeHim" and one's got nuts! fucking people

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Dailywire got their own chocolate coming out now "SheHer" and "HeHim" and one's got nuts! fucking people
    I know they want it to be some statement, but it is at least a little funny for how stupid it is in general and as a clap back, no?

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Haha, SheHer.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    I know they want it to be some statement, but it is at least a little funny for how stupid it is in general and as a clap back, no?
    Oh it's hilarious in the fact that these people spend more brain power and time thinking about trans people and how they fuck and their genitals and everything else then actual transgender people do.

Matt Walsh and the rest are just fucking chasers who can't grapple with the fact they want to be bent over by a butch male identifying female and wake up every morning in a cold sweat and have to type up pages about how "They started this war!" as they plagiarize fucking Goebbels

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Oh it's hilarious in the fact that these people spend more brain power and time thinking about trans people and how they fuck and their genitals and everything else then actual transgender people do.

Matt Walsh and the rest are just fucking chasers who can't grapple with the fact they want to be bent over by a butch male identifying female and wake up every morning in a cold sweat and have to type up pages about how "They started this war!" as they plagiarize fucking Goebbels
    Yeah, but that's what these people do. Trivial events like this are headline grabbing, but inconsequential. Only thing that matters is breaking down their ideology or suppressing it.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/MPRnews/status/1...519845378?s=20

Funny enough, the right wing reporter who originally broke the story of this groomer is in New York covering a drag queen book reading.

https://twitter.com/RebsBrannon/stat...565706753?s=20

She's been working the Independent circuit of media because she outed a republican and broke the local power structure who had knowledge of the trafficking.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

the fact that they had to say "a colorful sexual drag queen character" is fucking laughable and transparent as fuck (from the twitter bit two posts ago)

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If we are going to have men's and women's competitions. Then it should be decided how transition plays into that sans prejudice.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Thread on LGBTQ terms getting shadowbanned on Twitter and a few others just catching strays, like Middlesex

https://twitter.com/trans_safety/sta...594212353?s=20

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I know this is old but I kind of wanted to chime in. From what I understand of trans youth you wait until they're at tanner stage 2 before you start prescribing puberty blockers. From then there's usually a wait until they're 16ish to start giving them hormones to let them go through the puberty of their chosen gender and then when they're of legal consenting age (+ have some funds) they can go into surgery that usually requires a letter of recommendation or more.

Going off on what I've seen/read over time though. Daughter is cis and comfortable w/ her gender so I haven't had to do big time research into this/have to move out of Texas because of this.

I will also say the alternative of forcing a kid to go through the puberty that they don't want to go through is worse. Having to get a mastectomy or going through male puberty and needing to bother with hair removal/vocal training hurts a lot more in the long run.

Trans care is usually a very slow process to get stuff approved outside of the hormonal medication. Not looking forward to the hellscape that is getting my company's insurance to cover FFS or bottom surgery.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag