+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    Super glad you decided to show up to tell us that, and then emote run away like a retard. Totally adds to the conversation you little twat.
    Glad you added to the conversation and only want one kind of opinion.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Glad you added to the conversation and only want one kind of opinion.
    You didn't say why you didn't like it. You didn't say jack shit. That's not starting a conversation, that's being a retard, which is what I called you out for.

You didn't say why you didn't like it. You didn't say jack shit. That's not starting a conversation, that's being a retard, which is what I called you out for.
    Because we originally talked aobut it in the PR1 thread. I don't always have to give a reason for every post on a frigin forum.

If you want to know why, ask. Don't be an out right douche about it and then do exactly what you called me out for.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Because we originally talked aobut it in the PR1 thread. I don't always have to give a reason for every post on a frigin forum.

If you want to know why, ask. Don't be an out right douche about it and then do exactly what you called me out for.
    Your lulrandumb bullshit is retarded. Period. If you don't like the movie, fine. If you talked about it in the previous thread, why the hell bring it up here? To feel special? "Oh man, I owned those noobs by talkin shit bout a movie they like." This isn't 4chan. If you don't have a point to your post, don't post it. That's why I called you a twat. There is nothing hypocritical about that. You are being a twat right now.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Sure is a whole lot of ellipses up in this bitch.

Your lulrandumb bullshit is retarded. Period. If you don't like the movie, fine. If you talked about it in the previous thread, why the hell bring it up here? To feel special? "Oh man, I owned those noobs by talkin shit bout a movie they like." This isn't 4chan. If you don't have a point to your post, don't post it. That's why I called you a twat. There is nothing hypocritical about that. You are being a twat right now.
    Actually you're the only one acting like an idiot. Had my post simply been: "Yay" you would have completely glossed over it and not said a single thing despite it not adding any value at all. But it's fine, keep being a complete dick about someone not sharing your exact opinion.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I mean, it was more your tone than anything. You didn't really come here for a constructive criticism of the movie. It was more of a "these guys are getting hype about this sequel, let me dump some of my negativity on it."

I wasn't gonna say anything for just the one post but now you're both just making it worse by arguing about it.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    I mean, it was more your tone than anything. You didn't really come here for a constructive criticism of the movie. It was more of a "these guys are getting hype about this sequel, let me dump some of my negativity on it."

I wasn't gonna say anything for just the one post but now you're both just making it worse by arguing about it.
    I tried to resist, but every answer he's given so far has been even stupider than the last. I'd be fine with a mod deleting the entire conversation.

Dantrag, you are an asshat, and you will never understand why. I pity you.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Shit is like walking in to comic con and yelling "STAN LEE SUCKS. Wow why y'all mad tho don't be a douche!!"

You know you were stirring shit up when you posted, own up to it. Don't try and play the victim when fans defend a movie they like.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

PR1 & Godzilla are great films for what they are, but if you really feel the need to complain, there is plenty to nitpick about them.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

One of the twitter comments got my mind buzzin. "I'll also accept if this is a video game with Kojima." Zone of the Enders + Pacific Rim play? Shiiiit. Glad to see an update regardless, remember reading a couple years ago GDT saying something like he wants to do it, but was more things he wanted to do before getting to it.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

God, come on baby; give me PR2

Remit One (1) Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qeomash Pandemonium
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Asura

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...urassic-893215

Derek Connolly, the co-writer of Jurassic World, has been tapped to work on Pacific Rim 2, the sequel to Legendary’s mechas vs. monsters pic directed by Guillermo del Toro.

Del Toro remains involved with the project as one of the producers but is not directing the sequel.

Steven DeKnight, the showrunner of season 1 of Netflix’s Daredevil, is now on board to direct with Thomas Tull, Mary Parent and Jon Jashni also producing.

Drafts have already been worked on by del Toro, Zak Penn and Jon Spaihts, and while plot details are being kept under wraps, at one point it was to have been set many years after the original movie and where the monster-fighting robot suits known as Jaegers have become commonplace.

It also is unclear if Connolly is doing a page-one rewrite or developing certain story ideas.

Connolly has become a name in the monster movie world: The scribe, whose first screen credit was Safety Not Guaranteed, co-wrote Jurassic World with frequent collaborator Colin Trevorrow, that film’s director.

Connolly has since worked on Jurassic World 2 and impressed the Legendary exec with his writing on the company’s creature-filled Kong: Skull Island. He also co-wrote Intelligent Life, DreamWorks' sci-fi drama that has Lupita N'yongo attached to star.

Connolly is repped by Verve and Ginsburg Daniels.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

John Boyega has been cast as the new lead.
    http://www.hypable.com/john-boyega-t...ic-rim-sequel/
    Pictures has cast Star Wars: The Force Awakens star John Boyega as the lead in their Pacific Rim sequel!

Hankering for some more John Boyega? Then you’re in luck! According to a new report by Deadline the actor will star in the Pacific Rim sequel as the son of the character played by Idris Elba in the original. The film will begin production later this year and will be directed by Steven S. DeKnight.

Cale Boyter is serving as the executive producer for the film while Thomas Tull, Mary Parent, Jon Jashni, and del Toro will produce with Boyega and Femi Oguns. Parent confirmed Boyega’s casting by saying, “It is undeniable that with all his talent and natural charm, John stands out amongst today’s generation of young leading men.”

del Toro also commented on the casting, “I am very proud and happy to welcome John into a fantastic sandbox. The Pacific Rim universe will be reinforced with him as a leading man as it continues to be a multicultural, multi-layered world. ‘The World saving the world’ was our goal and I couldn’t think of a better man for the job.”

Fans can also see Boyega in upcoming projects The Circle, Star Wars: Episode VIII, as well as the BBC miniseries Watership Down. Boyega’s career certainly seems to be taking off and we’ll be keeping an eye on him as he does. Mostly we just can’t wait to see him return to the Star Wars franchise!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

February 23rd, 2018 release date and Boyega teasing he's Pentecost's son.

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

First, don't ever put your hands on him.
    Second, don't ever put your hands on him.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Oh shit, Finn! Might actually make this one watchable.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yus!

Quote Originally Posted by Fhloston View Post
    Oh shit, Finn! Might actually make this one watchable.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    You shut your whore mouth sir!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast