1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 5 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 18 hours, 43 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 22 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 11 hours, 43 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dantes Flailer
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Siren

[Famfrit][LF-FCob-Static][XFEr-ready] 118PLD113BRD113NIN110WHM

Hello, I'm currently Looking for a FCoB/Future Cotent Progression static, I'm a quite skilled player with an extensive MMORPGs Resume, i can Play any of my jobs very bueno(Good) and i currently play on PS4, Have my Own TS server, Access to all other voicecom out there! Please Contact me for more info! Willing to transfer! Currently have experience on t10 50% and t11 add phase

Play time Weekdays Available 10PM-3AM EST Weekends available All day! can raid 3-4 days a week.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by DantesTheBannedPLD View Post
    Hello, I'm currently Looking for a FCoB/Future Cotent Progression static, I'm a quite skilled player with an extensive MMORPGs Resume, i can Play any of my jobs very bueno(Good) and i currently play on PS4, Have my Own TS server, Access to all other voicecom out there! Please Contact me for more info! Willing to transfer! Currently have experience on t10 50% and t11 add phase

Play time Weekdays Available 10PM-3AM EST Weekends available All day! can raid 3-4 days a week.
    Hello I am from Sargatanas Server.

We're recruiting a Warrior for our Coil Static (Sargatanas) for FCoB, expansion and onwards. We are currently on T13 last phase.
    Our times are
    Monday: 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm GMT / 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm CST
    Tuesday: 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm GMT / 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm CST
    Wednesday: 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm GMT / 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm CST
    Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 GMT / 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm CST
    We are very laid back and don't mind wiping, we play to have fun, frustrations should stay out.
    That said, we obviously expect you to know your job well and be able to take suggestions and/or make some yourself whenever it helps.
    Further requirements:
    Teamspeak 3 is required.
    You have cleared T12 or are very close to it, but will take exception if you have less experience but fast learner
    We expect you to use all your currency (Tomestones) on the job you use in Coil until you are properly geared.
    You don't have issues with some people parsing, and strive to optimize your performance where possible.
    You do watch guides when available to get a general idea of the fight (this doesnt mean copy others, just get an understanding of the mechanics)
    You have no common uncertanties with raid times and are able to make them with exception of emergencies / unforseen RL happenings.

Please note you will start out on trial for at least 2 weeks and any loot that can still be used by our current members will be given to them first, unless decided otherwise.

If interested reply back here.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Static Looking for PLD

Hi- We're looking for a PLD for our static on Famfrit.

We've cleared T13, so we're raiding to gear up mains and alts at the moment. We're looking for someone who will stay with us for the current coil and onward for future expansions.

Your knowledge of your class and your ability to learn are more important than having made it to what phase in what turn, but we'd like you to have at least experienced a bit of the final coil.

We're a LS based static, so you can join our FC or go to a larger one. We raid on Tuesdays from 8-10:30EST, and during progression we raid at these times on Mon, Tues, Thurs and Sun. You've indicated you are free at a later time, so we need to make sure if you can raid earlier. Teamspeak with a clear, working mic is required. Other than that you'll find us suppotive, no raging and always keen to run other stuff together.

Let me know if you're interested and we can arrange a time to chat on TS.

Tabs.