Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Square Enix today announced that Vayne, the first downloadable character for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, will arrive for all Season Pass holders at the end of April.

Vayne Solidor, the charismatic antagonist of Final Fantasy XII, will add brand new combat dynamics to the game using his unique playstyle. Vayne is a powerful Vanguard who excels at unleashing devastating combos that overwhelm his foes, whilst also supporting his fellow comrades by boosting nearby allies with his unique EX Skill ‘Writ of Conquest’. In the name of House Solidor, Vayne will stop at nothing to overcome the odds and destroy all enemies in his path.

The Season Pass for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT is available now, and will include a total of six new characters, each with two additional costumes and weapons, plus a digital mini-soundtrack of five songs featuring music from Dissidia Final Fantasy NT and the arcade version of Dissidia Final Fantasy.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Damn, was hoping those silhouettes could actually give some hints lol. Maybe the pose?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Dissidia Final Fantasy: Secretum is a recital that happened in JP. Special thing about this is that it featured a secret "amnesic man" in it. Turns out it's Locke Cole soooo.... that's most likely our next DLC character.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Another character I don't particularly care for but we'll see. They announce shit way too early when the first DLC character hasn't even been released on consoles.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Dissidia Final Fantasy: Secretum is a recital that happened in JP. Special thing about this is that it featured a secret "amnesic man" in it. Turns out it's Locke Cole soooo.... that's most likely our next DLC character.
    April fools!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    April fools!

This bit of news came out yesterday so it should be legit. This is the cover of the blue-ray.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

April 1st is the end of the fiscal year for many video game devs & publishers. So it's always that fun period trying to pick out what is a joke and what is reality because game companies (mostly JP ones) announce new projects at this time.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I believe the next character is 100% either Yuna or Prishe according to the timeline they posted awhile back.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMoomba View Post
    I believe the next character is 100% either Yuna or Prishe according to the timeline they posted awhile back.
    Nope, the next character is a male from the first seven games (also a new entry). The returning female character from VIII-XV is the third reveal.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

You are partially correct, I was wrong (every other list I've looked at said returning female was 5th in line). I don't want to wait that long for Prishe (I hope).

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Did they buff/change WoL? I can't see a reason for that trailer otherwise.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Vayne Now Available, Weapon Pack DLC details

Spoiler: show

Today, Dissidia Final Fantasy NT welcomes the legendary Final Fantasy XII antagonist Vayne Carudas Solidor as the game’s first Season Pass character.

Vayne’s new abilities and playstyle add depth and new team possibilities to the fast-paced 3-on-3 team action of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT. He also comes with alternate costumes and cosmetic weapon skins, along with exciting, new story scenes that give players a glimpse at his role in the wider tale between legendary heroes and villains from the Final Fantasy series.

Vayne is available now as a standalone purchase, or as part of the Season Pass, which further includes five new characters, each with two additional skins and weapons.

The Weapons Pack is also available to download, offering several additional cosmetic weapon skins for many of the launch roster of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Considering SE charges 40$ for one skin in other games I'd say this price is ok with me. The game needs more modes added though, possibly for free.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Locke Cole announced!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Tall Zidane. Neat.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Nomura dropped a hint regarding the third DLC character (female, from the second half of the series). He recently said on Famitsu that sometimes people have their own idea about a character and how he/she would be voiced thus this new character may be felt differently when we hear her voice. This basically means that she has never been voiced before and that list is now drastically smaller considering FFX, XII and beyond all have voice acting and most of the females from VIII and IX have had a voice in Opera Omnia.
    From VIII Rinoa is the only character left without a voice, IX has Freya and Beatrix and then there's FFXI (minus Lion and Lilisette, both with voices in Opera Omnia).

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Beatrix would be awesome.

Beatrix is best pick, but I think they'll do Rinoa since there aren't many (or any) characters that overlap with her fighting style.