Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Not my lua, this is from Orestes, posts here and ffxiah, an amazing lua for Nin, should have everything you need plus more.

https://github.com/AlanWarren/gearsw...master/NIN.lua
    https://github.com/AlanWarren/gearsw...er-Globals.lua

You'll need his user-globals as well

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So for pages 6-10, which battlefields are easiest for a mediocre pair of beastmasters to duo farm?

My gf and I are now 99 beastmasters and working on getting her half decent gear (mostly acro and finishing the three mini expansions for her augment gear) and the next step after that is farming up papers to reforge her 119 gear.

I can solo farm up pages myself np, but Id like to farm the papers with her as a team effort. What are the easiest battlefields that take the least amount of skill to solo on easy/normal for our 5 119 papers?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

If you want to aim for specific pages I'd say the 5 AA are probably your best bet, otherwise there's really not many fights that would be hard to beat on normal with 2 bst and trusts. Tenzen is a pain because the 3 taru will constantly pull your pets attention even though you can't damage them so probably avoid that fight.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If you aren't going for a specific page to make specific gear right now I'd honestly recommend finding one with drops you want and doing that. In the course of doing so you will get tons of various pages

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I just got BST geared to the point where I can attempt fights. Started with Ouryu, drops papers and Gaiters, and the gil from Gaiters helps my broke ass out, plus he has the earring for BST. Tried Hume N but timed out @25%, I'm sure having 0 JP played a role in that, along with not being familiar with actually playing BST yet either lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon of Odin View Post
    I just got BST geared to the point where I can attempt fights. Started with Ouryu, drops papers and Gaiters, and the gil from Gaiters helps my broke ass out, plus he has the earring for BST. Tried Hume N but timed out @25%, I'm sure having 0 JP played a role in that, along with not being familiar with actually playing BST yet either lol
    You may find Ouryu to be quite unpleasant if you have 0 JP and not a good DT- / reward set. Fair warning. You may be fine, but I have to use ~3 rewards of about 3.5k over the course of a ~6-7 minute fight in perfect DT- gear.

Working as intended.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well, if Fenrir can be done solo on RUN on N, I imagine it's doable on Aegis PLD. I gotta try that now.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Anyone know how bad the drop rates are for DM earrings are on lower difficulties?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Also, pets can trigger white which either counts as all 3 of the other weaknesses or gives the avatars some kind of super weakness.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    Anyone know how bad the drop rates are for DM earrings are on lower difficulties?
    Bad as gear drop rates from all the other HTBs on lower difficulties most likely.. Which is to say, abysmal ><;;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9