1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 2 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 21 hours, 38 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 19 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 14 hours, 38 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Odin'sLaw View Post
    15.2 is the most humbling thing I've ever heard you guys are just wonderful (hope you do grab sona that kitty bro is awesome to keep us all together :D)
    Thank you very much. That was kind of tough for me to do because I'm a really private person. We will absolutely have Sono on! Our people are talking to his people lol :D

http://limitbreakradio.com/images/ba..._Podcast16.jpg

It’s Limit Break Radio’s first weekly episode, and in keeping with true LBR fashion, we have WAY more information to cover then you would think could be crunched into just over 2 hours. But this isn’t your average FFXIV podcast we’re talking about, this is Limit Break Radio. Weekly LBR! We gettin’ shit done, son! So, here’s, literally, everything we know about Heavensward, culled from press events, interviews, and Live Letter Presentations, this is the most comprehensive list of what we can expect with the Heavensward expansion. So, grab you passes, it’s all aboard the Heavensward hype train as we close in on the final week before early access.

On the next Limit Break Radio: The crew will be discussing job homogenization in Final Fantasy XIV and do the jobs in FFXIV stand out among other similar MMO classes in other games. That’s going down Sunday June 14th at 4:00pm Eastern on the Limit Break Radio Twitch channel.

MP3 Download
    Podcast RSS Feed
    YouTube

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Been liking what I've been listening to these last few months, keep it up bros!

In fact it's great background noise at times while I play FFXIV or other games doing house chores and shit, a lot like NPR for the nerdy gamer. I've even listened to a couple of podcasts while driving in the city. Very cool and chill format that doesn't require the listener to be engaged with the monitor at all.

I will say this however, you dudes tend to bend the chat into FFXI a lot. This is fine because it's a compare and contrast, however it does tend to take away from the overall discussion about FFXIV itself. I think it's perfectly fine for say, BG viewers or even others on various sites and forums who have made the jump from FFXI to FFXIV, but the discussion can be often lost on people who are new to MMOs or have never played FFXI. If you guys take out the time to fully flesh out comparisons it should be OK (Aniero does a good job of this, however).

http://limitbreakradio.com/images/ba..._Podcast17.jpg

It’s time for another exciting episode from Limit Break Radio, it is, in fact, the final episode before the crew will get hands on with early access of Heavensward content. In this episode the crew tackles the idea the of Job Homogenization. With all the changes Square Enix’s is bringing with Heavenwards, are Jobs becoming too alike, or are the changes making for more diversity? Hit play to listen to everyone’s thoughts — but feel free to ignore Eskalia’s. Aniero, Nika and Juxta also talk about their romp on State of the Realm and Kalloposition serenades Aniero with a little diddy.

Make sure to tune in next Sunday June 21st at 2:00pm eastern on Limit Break Radio’s Twitch stream for the next live episode of Limit Break Radio. We’ll be talking about Hevanesward early access and how smoothly (or not) that has gone, and as always we’ll want to hear from you, by either sending us email at [email protected] or calling the show over the Skype account LimitBreakRadio. And LBR prepares for Hevaensward proper on June 23′rd. What will they have in store? Tune it and find out!

MP3 Download
    Podcast RSS Feed
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Been liking what I've been listening to these last few months, keep it up bros!

In fact it's great background noise at times while I play FFXIV or other games doing house chores and shit, a lot like NPR for the nerdy gamer. I've even listened to a couple of podcasts while driving in the city. Very cool and chill format that doesn't require the listener to be engaged with the monitor at all.

I will say this however, you dudes tend to bend the chat into FFXI a lot. This is fine because it's a compare and contrast, however it does tend to take away from the overall discussion about FFXIV itself. I think it's perfectly fine for say, BG viewers or even others on various sites and forums who have made the jump from FFXI to FFXIV, but the discussion can be often lost on people who are new to MMOs or have never played FFXI. If you guys take out the time to fully flesh out comparisons it should be OK (Aniero does a good job of this, however).
    Dude, thanks so much for your feedback! I'm really excited you like the show.

I completely understand your point about FFXI. We said early on that we would try to keep comparisons to XI or jokes from our XI show down to a minimum. It can be hard only because its a game everyone in the room has context for. In most MMO circles, that common context is WoW, which is why we try to include that in many of our comparisons too. But for our crew only 2 members played WoW seriously.

But I totally agree, we harp on XI and really rely on comparisons a little too much. I think it's our challenge moving forward to figure out how to have more abstract conversations about XIV and its development without using the crutch of a direct comparison.

Thanks so much and I hope you keep listening

http://limitbreakradio.com/images/ba..._Podcast18.jpg

With the Official World Wide Release of Final Fantasy XIV’s first expansion, Heavensward, the crew tackles the biggest spoiler-free questions! They bring you the Good, the Bad and the Juxta. Don’t worry, it’s mostly good! In this episode you get the hosts reactions to everything they’ve managed to poopsock so far with no spoilers! Aniero raves about Dark Knight, Kallo praises the world building, Juxta talks about his poopsocking, Eskalia cries over his wyvern and Nika laments the Chocobo Hunters. Join Limit Break Radio for Heavensward and beyond!

MP3 Download
    Podcast RSS Feed
    YouTube

http://limitbreakradio.com/images/ba..._Podcast19.jpg

This week on Limit Break Radio the crew tackles…Heavensward! Because, Heavensward! However, this time around they draw parallels to the release of other popular MMOs and their respective expansions. Who did it best? Why was it such a failure or a success? And what kinds of things can we expect going forward? All this and Limit Break Music makes a return! So tune in, download or set your streaming device because as usual, this isn’t an episode you want to miss.

MP3 Download
    Podcast RSS Feed
    YouTube

http://limitbreakradio.com/images/ba..._Podcast20.jpg

This week on Limit Break Radio! The crew starts by tackling the criticism surrounding Heavensward content gating and the concept affects the worlds of MMO. Then they take a trip back to nostalgia town and tell stories about the first time the felt a sense of wonder in MMOs and if Heavensward has brought back any of that magic. Plus, Juxta has fan mail. Did we mention no Eskalia? Because he’s gone! So enjoy it while it lasts.

MP3 Download
    Podcast RSS Feed
    YouTube

http://limitbreakradio.com/images/ba..._Podcast21.jpg

This week on Limit Break Radio all hell breaks loose! Aniero rages like you have NEVER seen him rage before. The two tanks of Limit Break Radio face off in a heated discussion bordering on thermonuclear war — and Kalloposition stokes the flames. Listen in as the crew rips the community a new one for the lackluster questions featured on the Live Letter and prepare your anus’ for Aniero’s epic rage-a-thon at the difficulty of Alexander. Oh, Eskalia’s back, too. I guess.

MP3 Download
    Podcast RSS Feed
    YouTube

http://limitbreakradio.com/images/ba..._Podcast22.jpg

Last week, LBR let the rage fly with huge discussion that triggered EVERYONE. Is the game too easy? What direction is taking? What does this mean for the future? Aniero flipped his damn wig! This week, we keep the ball rolling and read the communities responses to the subject as well as take several callers! Spoilers: Aniero is not very popular, even among those who share his opinion! FEEL THE HATE! Plus, heavens help us, Juxta is getting a damn Action Figure.

MP3 Download
    Podcast RSS Feed
    YouTube

http://limitbreakradio.com/images/ba..._Podcast23.jpg

After weeks of contentious end-game related shouting and discussion about the direction of Aniero’s angst and rage the crew dials it down a bit. They welcome on a very special guest, Fair Bear, who is brand new to FFXIV and MMOs. Fair Bear interviews the LBR crew with questions a brand new player might have, providing a unique point of view that the hosts haven’t experienced since their’ early years in MMOs. But don’t think that means there isn’t any salt! Kallo fucks up e-mails, Juxta is back with drops and even Eskalia provides some laughs.

MP3 Download
    Podcast RSS Feed
    YouTube

http://limitbreakradio.com/images/ba..._Podcast24.jpg

Limit Break Radio hits you, once again, with a unique and interesting topic which was actually brought up by a LBR listener who emailed in a few weeks back. Join the crew as they share their thoughts on raid anxiety and what might be able to do to help alleviate that feeling if you are one of the many people afflicted with raid anxiety. We take a bunch of your very insightful calls and your own tips for reducing raid anxiety and even catch up with Rob, who makes sure to plug his Twitch channel. Also, Nika shares her thoughts about Alexander Savage and we read as many of your emails and we possibly can!

MP3 Download
    Podcast RSS Feed
    YouTube

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Thanks for the email read-off gang. Happy to contribute.

On that last email, while I won't say it's a common thing it's pretty undeniable that there are some "hated" people in server communities. Between all of my circles (FC linkshells friends) I would say I have at least 200 people to rough poll and most of them know to avoid some people for being overwhelmingly bad, dense, or not conductive to team play. Hard to say how much is "deserved", but server rep is definitely a real thing and once you piss in the water it's hard to make it clean again.

Granted, only applying this to cases like "breaker of statics" bad attitude or "the perpetual underperformer" who won't admit their own faults and insists something else is the problem (or remains blissfully unaware).

On the penultimate email... What do people expect from FCs? Seriously. It's one of the biggest myths in FFXIV: if I join a FC I will get magical helper unicorns to do all the content with me all the time. If I don't, they are all awful people and unhelpful and the game is bad. Like, what?

http://limitbreakradio.com/images/ba..._Podcast25.jpg

This week on Limit Break Radio, we remember the fallen, we recall the glory, we unleash the spoilers. Join the crew as they dive into a discussion about the 3.0 Main Storyline Quest of Heavensward. You’ll find out when your favorite hosts hearts broke, who has no soul and sheds no tears. You’ll hear everyone rage about one plot hook or another. Plus, what’s to come for FFXIV? Everyone weighs in on the possibility of not just 3.0, but 4.0 and beyond! They also cover the little news that has came out of Gamescom. And the crew reads every email we received this week, and there are lots. Also, space dragons.

MP3 Download
    Podcast RSS Feed
    YouTube

http://limitbreakradio.com/images/ba..._Podcast26.jpg

Polish your shields, sharpen your blades. This week on Limit Break Radio we take to the blood soaked fields of Player Versus Player! The crew is Joined by the ever famous, charismatic, Double Jumping, Wiki-wooomg PvP Streamer, JoeNeverFails! The discussion includes the evolution of FFXIVs player vs player environment, where it could and should look to the future and which games have done PvP better. We also cover some Gamescom interview info tidbits and read your emails!

MP3 Download
    Podcast RSS Feed
    YouTube

Limit Break Radio: A Radio Returns – Episode 31 – Se7en

Sorry I've forgot to post the last few episodes.

http://limitbreakradio.com/images/ba..._Podcast31.jpg

Limit Break Radio returns to form with Aniero manning the helm once more. The crew talks about information revealed out at the 2015 Tokyo Game Show as a part of the special Live Producer Letter. Including the revelation that it will be a whopping 7 weeks before we’ll even see 3.1. But there’s info about airship exploration, Void Ark, Lords of Verminion and much more. Plus, your emails and reactions to last week’s “New World Order”.

MP3 Download
    Podcast RSS Feed
    YouTube

Limit Break Radio: A Radio Returns – Episode 32 – Media Killed The MMO Star

http://limitbreakradio.com/images/ba..._Podcast32.jpg

With Patch 3.1 still 6 weeks out, whats is a Limit Break Radio to do? Join the full cast as they respond to a recent critique about the ‘Death of the MMO Genre’ and what that does or doesn’t mean for FFXIV and it’s tremendous success. They also analyze how it all stacks up to other popular and failed MMO titles.

MP3 Download
    Podcast RSS Feed
    YouTube

http://limitbreakradio.com/images/ba..._Podcast33.jpg

With 5 Weeks until Patch 3.1, news for the game has run dry. But Limit Break Radio Fan Mail is still flowing like a welfare tome-gear fountain. So the crew spends the entire show wading through your e-mails and your calls! Topic range from Aniero’s Incentive Idea, to the Patch Delay, to all kinds of abuse thrown at Nika and Eskalia. Nika shares her experiencing judging Ghost in the Linkshell‘s fashion show, plus your calls. Join us, as always, for a hell of a time.

MP3 Download
    Podcast RSS Feed
    YouTube

http://limitbreakradio.com/images/ba..._Podcast34.jpg

The slow march toward 3.1 continues and the silence from Square-Enix is louder than ever. Join Aniero, Juxtaposition and Eskalia as they do another installment of the enormously popular Limit Breaking Music, and outline the live contest that will be held on episode 35 dubbed “Stump The Crew” where you can call up with your own trivia and if you stump the crew you win a prize. Plus, more info on the Roast of Aniero Grigori happening Saturday October 31st at 1:30am on the hallowed grounds of Youmacon, Team Limit Break Radio for the 2015 Extra Life fundraiser and much more! Plus TONS of your calls, emails and #FMFFLs.

MP3 Download
    Podcast RSS Feed
    YouTube