FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Oh god please don't make it a thing.

Two episodes on September 23rd.
    Saturday, September 23
    Original Series – Episode Premiere on Disney XD
    DuckTales “Daytrip of Doom!”
    (7:00 – 7:30 A.M. EDT)
    The nephews take Webby to Funso’s Fun Zone and have a dangerous run-in with the Beagle Boys.
    *Margo Martindale (“The Americans”) recurs as Ma Beagle.
    TV-Y7

DuckTales “The Great Dime Chase!”
    (7:30 – 8:00 A.M. EDT)
    Louie accidentally spends Scrooge’s Number One Dime and turns to mad inventor Gyro Gearloose for help to get it back, while Dewey and Webby become entangled in a conspiracy.
    TV-Y7

Saturday, September 30
    DuckTales “The Beagle Birthday Massacre!”
    (7:00 – 7:30 A.M. EDT)
    After crashing Ma Beagle’s birthday party, Webby and new mysterious friend Lena must fight their way through Beagle Boy turf to get back home.
    TV-Y7

VIEWERS FLOCK TO THE NEW ‘DUCKTALES,’ MAKING IT DISNEY XD’S #1 ORIGINAL ANIMATED TELECAST IN 17 MONTHS AMONG KIDS 2-11 AND BOYS 2-11, AND #1 IN PREMIERE TIMESLOT AMONG ALL TARGET BOY DEMOGRAPHICS

The midnight premiere was the #1 TV telecast in the hour among Boys 2-11, Boys 6-11 and Boys 6-14, and was the #1 original entertainment cable TV telecast in Total Viewers.

With its 24-hour premiere event, “DuckTales” reached 5.4 million Total Viewers – including 2.6 million Kids 2-14 and 2.0 million Adults 18-49 – and has generated an additional 600,000 views to date across Disney XD VOD and the Disney XD App

This year, “DuckTales” and its “Woo-oo!” TV movie will be seen in 34 languages in 162 countries on Disney XD channels and Disney Channels worldwide, including its U.S. series launch on Saturday, September 23, with two new episodes (7:00 a.m., 1:45 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m. EDT).

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Sorry if this has been posted before but someone went and mixed the old theme with the new one and once you hear it, you realize how badly the new theme needs the original trumpets in the chorus...

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Yeah there is something lacking with the current intro but I think it's meant to reflect the minimalist art style so I can't fault the idea behind it too much.

At the grocery store yesterday I witnessed two grown men (employees) loudly arguing about whether the new Ducktales was shit or not and one disowning the other for even speaking such blasphemy.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

DuckTales October On Disney Networks

The Tunnel of Terra(firmians)! 7/10/2017

The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks! 10/14/2017

The House of the Lucky Gander! 10/21/2017

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Jim Cummings. The original voice actor for Darkwing Duck.

Looks like they are teasing Darkwing Duck's return for the November episodes.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

You can watch "Daytrip of Doom" and "The Great Dime Chase" now on Demand.

Promo for the ongoing arc of the first Season.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Show continues to be good with the 2 latest episodes.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Yes, this show is so awesome. It's miles better than the original (sorry, even though I was obsessed with it as a kid lol).
    The writing is always smart and funny and the characters are boiled down to their essence and then built up again. The story is tailored to fit the characters instead of the other way around. Donald retains many more of his OG-Disney personality traits than he did in the first series and every other character so far save maybe Scrooge and Launchpad (who are closest to their past Ducktales counterparts imo) have been vastly improved upon.

Webby especially gets this treatment - I know a lot of people have commented on her so far but it would be hard to argue that she's not the standout improvement of the bunch. Original Webby was the token girl thrown in so people wouldn't complain there was no female representation at all. New Webby is predictably the "girl power" chick who has to be shown she's strong and better at stuff than the boys (because the ongoing feminism movement etc) but it really works as she's now an interesting character who has flaws to overcome and isn't just a token tagalong.

I'm really enjoying these so far and I think they hit the nail straight on the head. I know it's only 4 episodes in but so far there hasn't been a single time where I facepalmed or thought they could have done something better than they did.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

DuckTales October On Disney Networks
    Saturday, October 7
    — SPECIAL HALLOWEEN EPISODE —
    DuckTales “Terror of the Terra-firmians!”
    (8:00 – 8:30 A.M. EDT)
    Huey and Webby’s disagreement over the existence of a mythic species leads the kids to explore an eerie abandoned subway tunnel, while Mrs. Beakley grows suspicious of Lena.

Saturday, October 14

DuckTales “The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!”
    Huey competes with Dewey for a coveted internship with Duckburg’s newest tech billionaire, Mark Beaks, while Scrooge and Glomgold team up to take this new competitor down.
    *Josh Brener (“Silicon Valley”) guest stars as Mark Beaks.

Saturday, October 21

DuckTales “The House of the Lucky Gander!”
    Donald competes with his cousin Gladstone Gander to impress Louie at a mysterious resort in Macaw, while Scrooge tries to lure the kids away from the resort’s endless distractions.
    *Paul F. Tompkins (“Bajillion Dollar Propertie$”) guest stars as Gladstone Gander, and B.D. Wong (“Mr. Robot”) guest stars as Toad Liu Hai.

Saturday, October 28

DuckTales “The Living Mummies of Toth-Ra!”
    In a lost pyramid, Louie interprets a pharaoh’s prophecy to his advantage, forcing Scrooge and Launchpad to convince a group of living mummies to rescue him.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

The Funzone episode was incredible.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

This Saturday

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    The Funzone episode was incredible.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    The episodes so far have been pretty solid. I love all of thethrowbacks they seem to have in almost every episode. The last episode they had PEP as a soft drink instead of anti-gravity bubble gum.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Well so far just the first EP on DIsney youtube channel, guess they will either do a delayed release of further ones or perhaps not at all

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Small clip for tomorrow's Episode.
    https://i-restuff.tumblr.com/post/16...sdfghsjsj-cant

Webby is amazing again.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I loved that moment. Webby is easily one of the best changes from the original.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ep is out now on Demand.
    The Beagle Birthday Massacre!

Spoiler: show

^

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Spoiler clip for tomorrows episode.

‘Doctor Who’ fans, rejoice! Catherine Tate joins David Tennant on the cast of 'DuckTales’

In this exclusive clip from the next episode, “Terror of the Terra-firmians!,” Magica tries to get her niece, Lena, to abandon a helpless Mrs. Beakley. Magica was one of Scrooge’s major foils in both the comics as well as the original DuckTales series and Tate will continue to voice the Sorceress of Shadows on a recurring basis in the new show as well. In previous versions, Magica was obsessed with stealing Scrooge’s No. 1 Dime so she could give herself the Midas Touch. This time, it appears she’s driven by revenge and she’ll use Lena to infiltrate the McDuck family.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Spoiler clip for tomorrows episode.

Magica was my favorite villain and the fact that she will be voiced by Donna is perfect

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Terror of the Terra-Firmians!

Great episode. The Webby/Lena dynamic was really fun to watch. It's really cool how this show pushes the theme of family.

I wonder If it does turn out that Magica is going to be the main villain of this season. So far, we only saw minor ones.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast