Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Certified Enhancement Shaman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

It was alright One of the better depections of the star wars universe

haha on a sidenote, after you're done, go back and listen to the yell @38:11. are they trying to stock a new wilhelm? :O

I really enjoyed the finale. The epilogue was MONEY

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Spoiler: show
    Good finale, only bothersome thing for me is... how would Ezra and Thrawn have survived the hyperspace jump? The windows of the star destroyer were smashed in so you would figure that space would do them in.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrarien View Post
    Good finale, only bothersome thing for me is... how would Ezra and Thrawn have survived the hyperspace jump? The windows of the star destroyer were smashed in so you would figure that space would do them in.
    Only thing I can think of is perhaps Thrawn's capital ship had shields that could maintain the internal atmosphere.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I hate that I havent seen any of this show

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by EternityEnd View Post
    Only thing I can think of is perhaps Thrawn's capital ship had shields that could maintain the internal atmosphere.
    That, or the space whales used whatever protects them during hyperspace travel. They kinda came out of nowhere though, even though I remember them from the prior episode; that doesn't explain how they were waiting/listening for Ezra's signal though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    I hate that I havent seen any of this show
    The whole series is on PS VUE, so I'd assume it's available on other platforms.

Personally, I really didn't like Season one, but the rest are pretty solid in terms of SW lore and world building, within the established continuity. I'd like to know more about the force manifistations, like the Lothwolfs, and Bendu, but

I think it wrapped up pretty succinctly too, but now we get to wait on what happens in the search for Ezra Bridger, but who knows when that will happen. It also explains why Thrawn wasn't around during the original Trilogy and later. I've always liked Ashoka, so I hope we get to see what she's been up to and a proper end to her story.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    That, or the space whales used whatever protects them during hyperspace travel. They kinda came out of nowhere though, even though I remember them from the prior episode; that doesn't explain how they were waiting/listening for Ezra's signal though.
    Well, to be fair, Ezra's primary strength has always been his empathetic connection to animals through the Force.

To your other point, I'm really hoping Dave Filoni's next animated series (assuming there will be one) revolves around Ahsoka and Sabine's search for Ezra. Not only are those two of the best characters in Rebels, but assuming it takes place post-RotJ, it could have interesting implications for the connective world-building between the OT and ST, including Thrawn's involvement with the remnants of the Empire as it transitioned into the First Order.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Personally, I really didn't like Season one, but the rest are pretty solid in terms of SW lore and world building, within the established continuity. I'd like to know more about the force manifistations, like the Lothwolfs, and Bendu, but
    I wasn't a big fan of season 3, but that might be because season 2 (especially the finale) was so amazing.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Well, I guess the finale's done.

Found this one around - more critical then my own take, but I had a hard time disagreeing on some points all the same.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Rumor: Sequel Series in Development, Set to Premier Before the End of the Year
    http://starwarsunity.net/2020/01/02/...ing-this-year/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Rumor: Sequel Series in Development, Set to Premier Before the End of the Year
    http://starwarsunity.net/2020/01/02/...ing-this-year/

Goddamn I hope this turns out to be true (I think there’s a 99% chance it is)

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Sorry for the necro...

Finally started watching this. Just finished S2 last night. That Ahsoka-Vader fight was awesome. S2 finale (both eps) were the best 2 of the series so far. Really enjoyed S2. Seeing the Rebel fleet come together was just a cool feeling.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

You're not wrong. Vader was just absolute perfection that entire season, and that fight was beautiful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9