BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Blizzcon 2015 (November 6 - 7)

You’ve been summoned to Southern California for BlizzCon® 2015! Blizzard’s ninth epic gaming convention and community celebration is returning to the Anaheim Convention Center on Friday, November 6 and Saturday, November 7, 2015. Form a party with your fellow members of the Blizzard community and get ready for two days of in-depth discussion panels with our developers, hands-on play time with the latest Blizzard games, and intense eSports tournaments featuring top pro gamers from around the world.

BlizzCon 2015 tickets will go on sale in two batches on Thursday, April 16 at 3 a.m. CET and Saturday, April 18 at 6 p.m. CET through the online event ticketing service Eventbrite, priced at $199 each (plus applicable taxes and fees). Check out the BlizzCon Ticket webpage for all the details.

In addition, we’re once again planning a special pre-BlizzCon Benefit Dinner the evening of Thursday, November 5 in support of Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC), where guests will have a chance to meet and chat with developers, artists, community team representatives, and others from Blizzard. Attendance to this special event will be limited, and we’ll have more information on ticket pricing and availability at a later date.

If you can’t make it to the show in person, you’ll be able to watch from home with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, offering comprehensive live coverage of the event via a multichannel Internet stream. Further details on the Virtual Ticket, including pricing, availability, and programming information, will be announced at a later date.

See the full press release or check out the BlizzCon Ticket page for more information, and be sure to visit www.blizzcon2015.eventbrite.com at the dates and times above for a chance to purchase a ticket to the show.

Click on the links to find more information about hotels and ticket purchasing for BlizzCon.

See you in Anaheim!
    http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/blo...d-7-12-03-2015

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Now that I live so close to this, I never feel like going ><; My last real hype for Blizzcon was 2009/2010 when SC2 was coming out, followed by D3. I guess it could be cool this year for Legacy of the Void and their new IP but I dunno...

Miss the live SC matches something fierce though.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Yeah I'm not buying and reselling tickets again this year because eBay is fucking gay with their policies. Might grab a few for friends as normal since I'm usually able to get them.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Grabbing two tickets tonight; have a friend starting out there in Irvine next month so it should be a great opportunity to hang out and meet some devs

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I want to play Overwatch soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly.

But I think Blizzcon is not going to be a reality until my son is at least 5 (the age minimum there).

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heavy Arms
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I'll be picking up my ticket tonight to. Last year was my first year and it was a lot of fun. Just need to make sure I book the hilton hotel this time since that is where everyone stays.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Legion release date to be on or before 21st September 2016 (but it's not a release date) ... does that mean current WoW players will be raiding Hellfire Citadel for up to 1 more year?

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

That seems like a really long time to go between expansions given the smaller scope of WoD raid content. I thought part of the explanation for only having 2 major raid patches was that they wanted to shorten the expansion cycle to 1.5 years.

Also, if true would this make Hellfire Citadel the longest raid tier in the game's history? ICC holds the record for being the longest from what I remember.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Anyone else's app say the streams are live but won't load?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet View Post
    That seems like a really long time to go between expansions given the smaller scope of WoD raid content. I thought part of the explanation for only having 2 major raid patches was that they wanted to shorten the expansion cycle to 1.5 years.

Also, if true would this make Hellfire Citadel the longest raid tier in the game's history? ICC holds the record for being the longest from what I remember.
    Was ICC longer than Black Temple? For some reason I feel like that took forever.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

No new content at the end of expansions has been a recurring problem.

My ISP still hasn't fixed the same fucking issue I've been having for ages so I can't play WoW and watch Blizzcon at the same time, and I'm super fucking annoyed by this.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by avelle View Post
    Was ICC longer than Black Temple? For some reason I feel like that took forever.
    Well, Sunwell was there after Black Temple.

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My reaction is meh. Doesn't look too spectacular. I think it looks too fake in a lot of places, especially when you throw in the humans it looks especially bad. I don't think it looks horrible, just not amazing. But people are saying they are probably still working on the CG so we'll see in theaters next year!

Quote Originally Posted by avelle View Post
    ICC > Cata I think was Dec 2009 > Dec 2010

Siege was Sept 2013 > Nov 2014